What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

FB_IMG_1578094963149.jpg

@Arabizer @dani92

Do you think that the more independent militias within the PMU will eventually merge with the Iraqi army and help root out fifth columns, traitors and Wilayat al-Faqih Mullah regime influence from Iraqi state institutions? It is a difficult balancing line as the Americans are not popular for well known reasons but the integrity of the state and its stability should be the first priority. In public such patriots should be condemning such liquidations (even if it is good that trash like that are removed for the sake of Iraqis first and foremost) in order to not have the illiterate hordes against them who blindly follow those monkeys, but at the same time they should help weakening those groups and thus help turn Iraq into a more independent nation that will not allow itself to become a serious battleground any longer.

Parliament is dominated by Islamists, not nationalists as they've all been labeled ba'athists. I've been called ba'athist several times, let alone senior people who lived through Saddam's time.

I don't think any merging is possible, the merging that took place under Abadi's leadership was nothing but putting PMU heads into positions of political power that's why it went so flawless. In the end these are two conflicting political blocs. However obviously most PMU members aren't going to fight their own state, army. But they surely wouldn't mind orders to overrun, attack the US embassy for example.

With or without America, it's important the army grows and gains further control of the PMU. We can't have the state within a state for the long-term, it's a joke. A very rich country has been reduced to a playground for militia's led by some turban wearing uneducated monkeys. On top of that we have ISIS terrorizing the entire area and Kurdish thieves going wild.

Saddam, as much of an animal he was and how much misery he created for all of us. Today's rulers have drawn an image of themselves even worse than Saddam's.

That map is incredibly flawed and inaccurate. There are no US bases in KSA and that have not been the case since shortly after 9/11. Nor in Socotra Islands. Somehow Israel is not shown, nor Syria. Hard to take such maps seriously and in any case none of it has anything to do with Iran.

US presence in the region, aside from NATO Turkey and Central Asian states (US invasion of Afghanistan in 2001) as well as Israel, began after the First Gulf War which had noting to do with Iran but was an foolish internal Arab conflict that helped invite the West into the region further. Not that they would not be trying to enter one of the most important, richest and strategic regions and water ways on the planet anyway.

When Iran was a US lapdog (far bigger US ally than any Arab state in history) much of the Arab world was openly anti-Western (as in real anti-Western, unlike the Iranian Mullah comedy show that has been ongoing for 40 years) and countries like Iraq and Libya paid the ultimate price for that. The same two countries that were the first Muslim majority countries in the world to explore the idea of nuclear weapons.

Parliament is dominated by Islamists, not nationalists as they've all been labeled ba'athists. I've been called ba'athist several times, let alone senior people who lived through Saddam's time.

I don't think any merging is possible, the merging that took place under Abadi's leadership was nothing but putting PMU heads into positions of political power that's why it went so flawless. In the end these are two conflicting political blocs. However obviously most PMU members aren't going to fight their own state, army. But they surely wouldn't mind orders to overrun, attack the US embassy for example.

With or without America, it's important the army grows and gains further control of the PMU. We can't have the state within a state for the long-term, it's a joke. A very rich country has been reduced to a playground for militia's led by some turban wearing uneducated monkeys. On top of that we have ISIS terrorizing the entire area and Kurdish thieves going wild.

Saddam, as much of an animal he was and how much misery he created for all of us. Today's rulers have drawn an image of themselves even worse than Saddam's.

Well, you know my opinion already, but I was more thinking about incorporating the more rational (non-Wilayat al-Faqih, non-fifth columns, non-traitors) elements of the PMU, meaning the average conscript that fought ISIS, and integrating them in the army rather than being influenced by said fifth columns. It would be a good thing just for employment alone. Many of the volunteers are poor people from the South, they should be offered a military career.

You are acting like a fanatic but this is no football match to watch.
fanatic? How? I dont see any fanaticism in my comments. If you know me, you know i know Iran MUCH better than most other non-Iranians.

On the other hand, you troll professionally.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom