What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

I was shocked but it was coming.americans already given hint to Irani intelligence.i remember that Israel wanted to Target him but Americans provided Intel to iranis.it was clear hint.this is failure of Irani intelligence.i have said that many times that America can do whatever they want and they showed it.america is listening to it's favorite countries and saudia,israel are behind this murder.
This will escalate further and pakistan is also in deep trouble.support to Iran,no support or even neutral is bad for pakistan.

Iraq especially our government needs severe arabization. Our government had executed many ba'ath era generals which itself is illegal

Kurdish ministers everywhere spreading their cancer. It is understanding why so many of them joined Isis.

faking secterian war, i hope in my lifetime i will see peace in Iraq.

Satan just keep feeding the Mullah.

It is a vicious circle of oppression and tyranny.

@Shapur Zol Aktaf what do you think is the best response?

Iraq needs to not become the battleground between Iran and the US. They can fight each other elsewhere or directly if they wish.

We don't need a repeat of 2007, anyone here who will complain about this go blow up your family and come back. Do your sacrifice

Don't mean to chime in uninvited but in my opinion Iran's best course of action is the leave the JCPOA and possibly the NPT as well.

Negotiating any sort of deal with the United States under this administration will be tantamount to a full surrender without even firing a shot.

if there was no strong army they have been destroyed pakistan since long time ago . pakistani forces are blessing to this country . can someone imagune 5000 us troops / shia sunni kurd groups /alqaida / ISIS / and Iranian generals / on iraqi soil at saddam era ?:tsk: even he was bad guy he was blessing for iraq .
Sir there is always a price which people / nations pays for a major or huge benefits such as they stop intruders so we must never let down our men / army for politics.... All things only happens when Pakistan is there without Pakistan there is no thing...... "So jitna hai us par guzara karin" a message for my beloved Pakistani fellows

Ayoutallah Haeri has issued a fatwa of : presence of american terrorists troops and their allies in Iraq is forbidden and demanded all resistance groups to be ready to kick out occupiers from Iraq ....

And KSA...
well it depends on their masters american ... would they let them? for buying missile from China they had to asked permission ..

I gave some examples, and the american analysts repeated my words (about targetting economical interests of US in the region). Even the reaction of Iran what was announced few minutes ago was exactly what I said word by word few hours ago to @HannibalBarca : Iran will act at the right moment and right place.

We should take in consideration the factors that after 8 months we can start to upgrade our airforce and the coming elections of US.

However I think Iran has a range of options:
  • First asking our Iraqi allies to expel American forces by law. If traitors in parliament reject passing such bill, we have to hit the traitors personally or their region (KRG for example)
  • If the legal way does not work, we can work together with Iraqi resistance to create an atmosphere of terror for anything that is American in Iraq, especially sabotage/damage of their companies like burning down their factories without claiming reponsiblity
  • Demanding the leave or forcing them to leave by violence together with our allies. For example: Americans could disappear and never be found again in Iraq. Where they rest in peace or how doesnt have to be filmed or announced or claimed, it coud be done in name of ISIS.
  • Possibly getting closer to Taliban/delivering them modern weapons to hit helicopters, tanks, but demanding that they use it only against US forces and not afghan forces etc.
  • Putting pressure on Afghan government by playing the refugee card and opening of taliban office in Iran if US does not leave Afghanistan in a given amount of time. Last resort would be opening embassy for taliban.
  • Delivering modern weapons to Ansarallah Yemen
  • Our agents searching for Israeli or American targets in Azerbayjan, UAE and the rest of the neighbouring countries. Important persons could suddenly disappear.
  • Sending weapons and forces te liberate idlib from HTS/Al-Qaeda terrorists.
  • Firing a mass barrage of missiles into Israel from either gaza or syria.

I think Iran will chose a number of these options.

Back
Top Bottom