What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

This isn't about whether the Iranians are pro-Pakistan or not, it is about the fact that a US military escalation with Iran has the potential for severe blowback on Pakistan given we're an Iranian neighbor. The Iranians are very likely to use their proxies in Pakistan (and elsewhere in the region) to attack US interests. And even if attacks on US interests in Pakistan are traced back to Iran, the negative fall out on Pakistan will still be significant and reverse all the gains Pakistan has made in terms of attracting tourists and foreign investors. Any escalation in conflict will likely also impact oil prices significantly which will also in turn have a significant negative impact on a Pakistani economy still struggling to balance itself.
Mate my post was directed at people who want us to take sides because they think Tehran is our well wisher. Staying neutral is the best option we have because all other option are even worse.

Last edited:
Ayoutallah Haeri

Who is he?

I don't want to comment on KSA and trigger someones.

However, it seems to me both Iran and Turkey should have nuclear capability. This is what will ensure balance in the region.

They should first tell US to withdraw the nuclear warheads they have stored in Incirlik. That shit is a ticking time bomb.

Who is he?

They should first tell US to withdraw the nuclear warheads they have stored in Incirlik. That shit is a ticking time bomb.
Actually US wants to move these stock to Romania. But this may be possible under one condition. This has nothing to do with Iran.

I don't want to comment on KSA and trigger someones.

However, it seems to me both Iran and Turkey should have nuclear capability. This is what will ensure balance in the region.
Don't compare us to them. This is the worst thing you can do to Turkey.

Who is he?

سید کاظم حائری

ENXz0mmXUAEhQ9R.jpg

ENXx3GRWwAATdLg.jpg

ENXxNXRXYAETxaL.jpg

yankies made a big mistake ..

Actually US wants to move these stock to Romania. But this may be possible under one condition. This has nothing to do with Iran.
Thats not what I meant. It can be used to blackmail Turkey in the future.

سید کاظم حائری

I had never heard of him before. Does he have many followers in Iraq?

Turkey is with America, don't be fooled by Erdogan's speeches. That's just to win the general public, similar to Trump's speeches to win votes.

They're not going to act against the US or NATO

Maybe today, but who knows about tomorrow. I would not want a nuclear weapon that belongs to someone else in my home.

What about Sadr?

Big influence but he isn't a religious figure, he just happens to have a father who was a big religious figure which gave him value. His influence comes from the peace brigades armed group part of the PMU, which is quite big part of the PMU.

Turkey is with America, don't be fooled by Erdogan's speeches. That's just to win the general public, similar to Trump's speeches to win votes.

They're not going to act against the US or NATO

Why should we? War is between Iran and Amreecans and not Turks. We have our own war in Libya, good luck with Desert Storm 3...

Back
Top Bottom