What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

You didn't answer my question, terrorist. Do you support the Charlie Hebdo murderers?

May Allah accept the martyrdom of the great and brave hero, General Qassem Soleimani.

Maybe you wouldn't be so quick to kiss Soleimani's toes (or whatever's left of it) if it had been PLA troops who were targeted by his activities and militia.

Once again, one reaps what one sows.

Are you serious? This is utterly juvenile take on events.

1. Pakistan has nothing to do with Iran and its proxy wars in the ME.

2. Declaring WAR on USA is absolutely stupid. Not long ago, Iranians were boasting about shooting down an American UAV and attacking a Saudi oil refinery; some were boasting about US not having in it to counter Iranian moves. Well, Trump administration is calling the shots now.

3. WAR does not break US economy, rather help it. Military Industrial Complex is an important component of American economy.

4. Assassination of top Iranian general wasn't an impulsive act. This show that US is absolutely prepared and willing to safeguard its interests across the board. In fact, Mike Pompeo have conveyed as much to Pakistani COAS as well.

Pakistan must stay away from this war no matter what. WE have too much on our plate already. Time to seal Iranian border.
Most of our country men dont know jack shit about things that have shaped middle east these past 4 decades. They think everything is black and white. To them Yanks are the only evil in middle east. Some of them thinks Irans the good guy some thinks its KSA. This is as simple as they like to present it. They ignore the greater Geopolitical games and realignments that happen there every year.
Nations care about their interests they dont care about the human cost of it to their enemy thats not how things are done.
Some say why yankees do it? They can do it because they can.They have the power to do it and they know they would get away with it. If we had that kind of power we wouldn't hesitate to do the same to our enemies.

We wouldn't have to invade. The population is already revolting. Iranian supreme council can be wiped out from the air.
LMAO. 1. you dont understand the US Iran dynamics. i know this because you see things in overly simplified manner.

I will only say this- US doesnt have as much leverage as you think it does.

In one of the strongest statements to come out of the crisis so far, new Quds leader Ismail Qani said: "We tell everyone, be a little patient to see the dead bodies of Americans all over the Middle East."

I have said this plenty of times here - Iran had overstretched itself and was falling for a trap. .
Iran has not. Study the details. As a matter of fact, Iran is the opposite- excellent at using meager resources for successful and large military operations and impacts.

It is obvious that Iraq assisted with the intelligence in this operation.

The same Iraq that permitted militiamen to pass through security checkpoints on their way to storm the embassy? Count me skeptical.

The same Iraq that permitted militiamen to pass through security checkpoints on their way to storm the embassy? Count me skeptical.

The same Iraq that would have known the exact itinerary of the targets, and would have been informed why multiple drones were in the airspace above the international airport.

We killed hundreds of Russians in Del-azur Syria, which was FAR more dangerous for the world than this.
u killed only Russian mercenaries, not actual Russian troops

Back
Top Bottom