What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

Is it only me or flying into an international Airport in air space controlled by US was exceptionally irrational thing to do ?

Rioting and attacking the occupiers embassy in Baghdad. I reckon is highly likely for this attack on this Iranian general. Could have been a violent signalling from the USA too Iran not to meddle causing instability in Iraq. Maybe a turning point now for Iranian influence in Iraq on back foot?

Is it only me or flying into an international Airport in air space controlled by US was exceptionally irrational thing to do ?

It has been the same situation since 2014 and Soleimani visisted Iraq probably 100+ times since 2014. Nothing changed, except for suddenly US turned aggressive a few days ago.

what intelligence are u talking about

ther are officers in Iraqi army they don't like to be wilayat of Iran. Further more they don't want solaimani. Impossible for American to now wher general was, it was help of Iraq.

Arm Shia in Bahrain so they can overthrow the stooge Khalifa regime.

:lol:
You fool.
Bahrain is a de facto Saudi Arabian province but dreaming is free. What do you think that some 400.000 local Shias, maybe with less than 1% of them having a suicide wish and being Wilayat al-Faqih Mullah drones, can do in Arabia of all places on earth?:lol:

ENVLKyhWwAAAtUD.jpg

Let us hope that the Mullah's will react so we can get an excuse to annihilate fifth columns within us. I am just waiting for it patiently.

Oh boy here comes the retaliation:

Looks like Iran will severely complain about this to various people in the international level

Zarif is a foreign minister so yes his job is to use legal avenues (Court of Hauge) for suing the US.This is a separate track from Iranian military response.

You should probably learn how different departments of government work.

US is a bitch that does the same thing suing Iran in its OWN courts to collect money for legitimate military attacks.

Heck I even doubt a US invasion of Iran.
Impossible. No manpower for it.

Whats Iran's possible plans can be?
My guess is persian gulf. Something valuable can easily(relatively) be hit there with good chance of good hit and low chance of succesful defense. I bet US will move the aircraft carrier out of there soon.

Oh boy here comes the retaliation:

Looks like Iran will severely complain about this to various people in the international level
So you think this is the answer? gooshderaz

Zarif is a foreign minister so yes his job is to use legal avenues (Court of Hauge) for suing the US.This is a separate track from Iranian military response.

You should probably learn how different departments of government work.

US is a bitch that does the same thing suing Iran in its OWN courts to collect money for legitimate military attacks.
You explain it to these gooshderaz, it's difficult for him to understand.

Impossible. No manpower for it.

My guess is persian gulf. Something valuable can easily(relatively) be hit there with good chance of good hit and low chance of succesful defense. I bet US will move the aircraft carrier out of there soon.
attack on carrier will not happen because it would be disproportionate.

Iranians think they're the intellectual elite of the muslim world but they are caravan vagabonds at best. Today, El Sheik Muhammad Scallopini learned how to fly, Many more will follow his footsteps soon.

They can chant "Death to Amerika" all they want, At the end of the day US will still be here and reign for a thousand years. These camel jockeys will always look up and see a face like mine looking down at them.

Back
Top Bottom