What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

Saddam was only removed because Propaganda by west that he will massacre shias and ofcourse nuclear weapons were used as a right off action this led to revolution and yet again European countries provided the USA with support logistics and firepower add the local false agenda and you have Saddam removed it's not hard to defeat the American false bravado when they are on their own
You got this entirely wrong. British troops stopped at Basra whereas American troops proceeded to topple Saddam regime in a span of only 21 days all by themselves.

Much of modern-era Europe is not strong without American NATO; even nuclear capability of both European military heavyweights UK and France is imported from US.

US helped much of Europe overcome occupation of German Nazi regime in WW2 and created NATO to keep USSR at bay in later years.

even nuclear capability of both European military heavyweights UK and France is imported from US.

A slight correction. France has a pretty unique nuclear program, although it is true that the United States provided technical assistance to the French program in the early 1970s through the 1980s. France was already a nuclear power by then. Both means of delivery and warheads are indigenous.

Sir in Pakistan more then Pakistani, irani and Saudi lives...
if there was no strong army they have been destroyed pakistan since long time ago . pakistani forces are blessing to this country . can someone imagune 5000 us troops / shia sunni kurd groups /alqaida / ISIS / and Iranian generals / on iraqi soil at saddam era ?:tsk: even he was bad guy he was blessing for iraq .

It's your chance to prove the world that Iran has a Word and fulfill it...
The world is waiting for :
"Death To Israel"
and
"Death To America"

Many may see this as an opportunity for Iran to prove herself...
So if you wish... let us see... What Iran is made of...
Because to this day... the Only ones Iranians killed were "Muslims" around the region...
Regional Scums have been licking trump & bibi asses for a long time what's Arab words for that? seeing their lands have been bombed, occupied? nothing .... you guys has already sold out yourselves and now teaming up with your enemies .. well Man ignorant and space have no end doubting the later ...the Q is has anyone dared to do the same to Iran? no ... when these 2 terrorists are behind such a terrorism and you cheer it then that means the targets has hurt them badly, new Quds forces commander has already introduced and he continue Sardar path from where he left ...
On opportunity to prove death to america, actually we had while ago when 38 american personals were on board next to mq-4 and we decided not to spill their bloods ,while we could, by targeting the drone next to them ... on the contrary barbar nations would occupy, create terrorists support them and by undermining their sovereignty kill people cowardly at night and idiots would support them .. so wait to see Iran's response ... but we are not moved by your words or we don't make decision to prove anything to anyone but base on our national interests and security ...

81310194_10156505066501857_9200222197489074176_n.jpg

By this action, Iran will see that the escalations become too costly, this will effectively end US occupation in Iraq in the near future, they will also see action in Syria.....and the Gulf. This will cost them billions, oil prices will start to rise just as the world economy is losing steam......magnify that cost by a factor of 100 if not more, then you will see the cost of this man's life.......we will see if they get any ROI for this action soon enough. As I said before, it seems the entire U.S. gov is being runned by fools and Zionists. At least some young officer or analyst will get to write a nice dissertation how the U.S. fucked up yet again.

Just watched a biased report from Aljazeera, when Iranian representative was speaking, they switched the video to repeated video loop.

Its shame to find media playing dirty.

Can Iran really retaliate against USA? I am hearing USA has a plan to target Iranian refineries if Iran tries to attack USA targets which will cripple it's economy.

This is truly an escalation, however what does Iran expect will happen if it attacks US interests and personnel in the Middle East? It will get a response, and perhaps this could be a prelude for future bombing campaigns of Iran. This can get messy really fast if cooler heads don't prevail. On another note, I am still confused as to why Iran wants to control the ME? Is the benefit of controlling Shia militias in Iraq worth the cost? What does that bring Iran? What does Assad bring Iran? I really don't know why Iran is actively engaging in wars across the ME, I just don't see the benefit apart from an ego boost. Iran is massive, focus on your country and your people and stop wasting lives and treasure across the ME for nothing.

Storming embassies, fueling religious divide in Iraq which has already seen too much bloodshed, and covert efforts from Lebanon to India. What for?

Not to say the US is an angel, far from it and I don't support US foreign policy in the region and many other areas of the world. However, the US will come and go with time, but you're going to remain there so why not use time on your side, soft power, good neighborly relations and live a happy good peaceful life. However, the hubris is real and a clashes will continue. Poor people.

Trump sounds frustrated:
The United States has paid Iraq Billions of Dollars a year, for many years. That is on top of all else we have done for them. The people of Iraq don’t want to be dominated & controlled by Iran, but ultimately, that is their choice. Over the last 15 years, Iran has gained more....

Can Iran really retaliate against USA? I am hearing USA has a plan to target Iranian refineries if Iran tries to attack USA targets which will cripple it's economy.

No one can block an angry motivated Nation.

USA may have plans against Iran but its large-footprint in the region is a liability for itself and an opportunity for its enemy. Somehow I find Afghanistan will receive the first impact as it is a bordering country and American position is significantly weak there.

Back
Top Bottom