What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

What do you mean you? I am not from Iran and i dont give a rats *** about any other country than my own. You all can kill each other to your heart's content for all i care.
I'm using my phone I can't see flags. Iran tried proxies and we hit Iranian soldiers. Iran is not fooling anyone.

It's like shah of Khwarezmia killing mongolians envoys In 1200s. I think Americans have just opened the gates of hell.

Iranians have a long history of killing envoys and attacking embassies - from Khusro Pervez to mongolians to Iranian revolution embassy seize to embassy attacks in Thailand, Pakistan etc to now Iraq..

Iranians have a long history of killing envoys and attacking embassies - from Khusro Pervez to mongolians to Iranian revolution embassy seize to embassy attacks in Thailand, Pakistan etc to now Iraq..
khusro story is fake.
khwarezmians were turkic, not Iranian
US embassy siege: no one was killed.
US killed millions and genocided native americans.

go back take your matresss LOL @Shapur Zol Aktaf
USEmbassyIraq-m.jpg

You should calm down. Never seen such a hateful Indonesian before.

Why Israel ? Did they made the attack ? No the target will be USA not israel .
What target? Kidnapping US citizens? Assassinating a no name diplomat somewhere? stage another "Protest" as some Embassy in Lebanon via Hezbollah? Strike a US Base?

Well some of my Country men have very little memories and tend to forget things Very Quickly and want to side with Iran.
Let me jog up your memory a little.
View attachment 597539 View attachment 597540 View attachment 597539 View attachment 597540 View attachment 597544 View attachment 597545 View attachment 597546 View attachment 597547 View attachment 597548 View attachment 597549

Stay the **** out of it let yanks arabs and persians kill each other.

Indeed. Pakistanis do have short memory.

Yes, let the Persians, Arabs, yanks and the Zionists kill each other. Once they are done, we will then move in. We just have to tightly seal our borders.

Iraqis are celebrating...
The World is celebrating...
Iran has two options... Fight back or Accept it...

The First option is de facto your End... and the Second is also de facto your End...
Ahhh...go f*vk yourself, you've been spewing the end of Iran for as long as I've been a member here, nothing has happened and nothing will....Iran is too strong for you Arab puppets. Iran is also too strong for Israel, that's why all of you are running to Papa USA to save you. News Flash...they can't save you either.

@Arabizer

You should begin to Arabize Arabs before you go internationally. Iraq is like wilayat Iran....:-)

They are using Iraq as testbed for ther proxy war and you can do nothing...

Ahhh...go f*vk yourself, you've been spewing the end of Iran for as long as I've been a member here, nothing has happened and nothing will....Iran is too strong for you Arab puppets. Iran is also too strong for Israel, that's why all of you are running to Papa USA to save you. News Flash...they can't save you either.
Then prove your strength... Retaliate toward those you took as enemies in the region... whatever it's Israel, the US or any other of their Allies...
Go... be a man of your words...

We both now... Iran could be in its last breath... Ofc Iranians aren't going anywhere... neither their Identity or Culture... But the topic is the "regime"... That took a role of "Revolutionaries"/"Hero" of the Muslim cause...and yet TO THIS DAY... did nothing but kill Other Muslims in the dozens and dozens of thousands...

The irony coming from someone living in the US...

Then prove your strength... Retaliate toward those you took as enemies in the region... whatever it's Israel, the US or any other of their Allies...
Go... be a man of your words...
That is the logic of a stupid man. That’s why you got whooped by Israel so many times. You are unable to control your emotions.

Back
Top Bottom