What's new

Breaking: Qassem Soleimani Confirmed Dead by Iraqi State Media

He got overconfident and let his guard down because he thought he was untouchable.

US didn't try to strike him iin the past years, it's a sudden change and escalation that they decide to do this.

Muhandis was in Iraq all the time and he's a major figure as well. Previously the US ignored the PMU

Well some of my Country men have very little memories and tend to forget things Very Quickly and want to side with Iran.
Let me jog up your memory a little.
Opera Snapshot_2020-01-03_183544_globalnews.ca.png
Opera Snapshot_2020-01-03_183609_www.newdelhitimes.com.png
Opera Snapshot_2020-01-03_183544_globalnews.ca.png
Opera Snapshot_2020-01-03_183609_www.newdelhitimes.com.png
Opera Snapshot_2020-01-03_184641_www.navytimes.com.png
Opera Snapshot_2020-01-03_184845_english.alarabiya.net.png
Opera Snapshot_2020-01-03_184907_www.pakistantoday.com.pk.png
Opera Snapshot_2020-01-03_184929_www.reuters.com.png
Opera Snapshot_2020-01-03_184948_nation.com.pk.png
Opera Snapshot_2020-01-03_185032_economictimes.indiatimes.com.png

Stay the **** out of it let yanks arabs and persians kill each other.

In case of war, you can say good bye to your arse too.
Nah we will be fine.

Probably not

Iran isn't a 30 million unarmed Afg or Iraq

It's 80 million population and relatively well armed

It's air force admittedly is very limited but through its own efforts it has built it's navy, army and missile power to create enough deterrence

If there are thousands of U.S troops in Afghanistan then they should become a target henceforth as well as U.S military and other targets in Iraq or Syria, through proxies and forces like the Taliban

Main U.S naval base in mid East is also well within strike range

It's not that Iran won't get hit, but it can hit back with alot of force against alot of targets

It's why they haven't declared war on Iran, even this brazen assassination is calculated that Iran just like the U.S wouldn't want war
Otherwise when Iran knocked our a 200 million dollar drone in June the U.S would have attacked

You say this with a U.S stooge Sisi in power
With all of your glory the US still killed the 2nd most important man in Iran along with other high commanders

In case of annihilation im sure Iran will take you down with them.

They cant reach US, but US bases and israel are in their range.
You overestimate Iran's abillities. Sure Iranian missiles might cause some fear, but generally speaking, conventional weapons won't be able to do much, much less destroy Israel.

You overestimate Iran's abillities. Sure Iranian missiles might cause some fear, but generally speaking, conventional weapons won't be able to do much, much less destroy Israel.
Even if they launched 50+ rockets at your cities and they hit, you are done.

Coward butcher of Syrian children eliminated.
Ha, a coward? In the whole of Israel you don't have one brave soldier that can be good enough to kiss the feet of this man. The whole of history hates your people...why? Shakespeare, Charles Dickens, Henry Ford, Walt Disney....I can go on all day. so many, not ordinary men but extraordinary men hate you, why do you think that is?
Trust me this act will strengthen Iran and weaken the U.S. hold in the middle east......time will tell who is right.

Ha, a coward? In the whole of Israel you don't have one brave soldier that can be good enough to kiss the feet of this man. The whole of history hates your people...why? Shakespeare, Charles Dickens, Henry Ford, Walt Disney....I can go on all day. so many, not ordinary men but extraordinary men hate you, why do you think that is?
Trust me this act will strengthen Iran and weaken the U.S. hold in the middle east......time will tell who is right.
That's too bad because that brave man was lying in pieces and could only have been identified by his ring up until a few hours ago.

imagine if Imran Khan would send his top military commander to another country, and the next day he would get assasinated & Modi would say "ha in your face, we killed him", this is what just happened between Iran & the US.
those who think this was not an American declaration of war are the real idiots, it's not about whether Iran has the capacity for war or not, but it's about whether the US has the capacity for that, the US has it & they already declared it.

Iran will give a proportionate response but not some damn war. As for my country we have built our Military purely for defense against Indian aggression we have no grand designs against any other country unlike Iran so don't compare apples and oranges. They leave us alone and we leave them alone so we are happy with status quo.

Iran should kill israelis by a massive barrage of missiles or by a martyrdom seeking operation abroad like the holy burgas attack.
Iraqis are celebrating...
The World is celebrating...
Iran has two options... Fight back or Accept it...

The First option is de facto your End... and the Second is also de facto your End...
Fight back at the right moment, right place. Goal will remain kicking these savages out of Iraq and Syria and Afghanistan. Our neighbouring countries shall not host terrorist forces except few puppets in persian gulf with whom we will deal later.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom