What's new

Breaking: PTI holds important party session in wake of revelations of alleged murder by Usman Buzdar

Although i completely agree that if he has done the crime there is no room for him to be a minister let alone a ticket holder...

but these loteh journilists ideally forget the model town killings whilie showbaz was cm they didnt do SH!T then now look at these clowns -

but having said that pti will have to make the decisions.

Although i completely agree that if he has done the crime there is no room for him to be a minister let alone a ticket holder...

but these loteh journilists ideally forget the model town killings whilie showbaz was cm they didnt do SH!T then now look at these clowns -

but having said that pti will have to make the decisions.
Umm I think the PTI slogan was to bring in new clean non corrupt non murderer angels like people in the government

And want to rid of the people like sharifs and Bhutto
What happened unable to find angels and clean people

Umm I think the PTI slogan was to bring in new clean non corrupt non murderer angels like people in the government

And want to rid of the people like sharifs and Bhutto
What happened unable to find angels and clean people

clearly easier said then done... in a country full of sell outs and badmashi and corrupt who all want their own gain it truly isn't easy Allah knows.

Bhai CM will be from rural Punjab.

thats all good bro but what were PTI strategists thinking with this kind of backlash is never good.

Back
Top Bottom