What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

Again I will maintain, get an NCA meeting to put everything in formal terms
I think Army doesn't want this meeting to happen. I am sure he was having pressure from certain circles not to air this threat(s).

Nothing will change even if that happens. What happened to Sharifs and Zardaris? Nothing.
nawaz and zardaris have this whole jamhooriat drama to play while if establishment is exposed they will either have to go for a martial law or completely become useless for next. Both of these things will be a jolt for this system which is good eitherway!

Nothing will change even if that happens. What happened to Sharifs and Zardaris? Nothing.

Very true. If Imran khan decided to take matters into his own hands and show more aggression rather than playing defensively, his opposition might just crap their pants.

Imran K has the support of the people, and he knows that. Now he should work on aggression towards his opposition, and understand that a majority of the people support him.

People's support, yes. Not mil it seems like.
Military is with him generally..because the military are from the peope. However some senior commanders are and have always been bent. They need to be taken care of. Inshallah they plot and Allah plots. I have confidence in IK and faith in his creator

I think Army doesn't want this meeting to happen. I am sure he was having pressure from certain circles not to air this threat(s).

That seems to be the only thing in my mind too.

But he can still call a meeting. If the top brass chooses not to come, then that's a clear signal to everyone and lays it bare to the public as well keh kaun kdhr khara hai.

If he keeps on taking an aggressive stance, we might even see something along the lines of a takeover, but that's pretty far fetched.

In other news, an emergency cabinet meeting called, which would include leaders of allied parties as well. Perhaps the letter will be brought to the minutes of the meeting in this.

Interesting.

Imran Khan is not becoming the Prime Minister again.

The establishment will slowly dismantle his party. He will be the target of fake news not just by establishment but also all the media houses.

But I think he has already secured his legacy. A good honest man, perhaps not the most competent nor had the killer instinct but put up a good fight against the biggest mafias on this planet.
Sad, but he is a fighter. He will fight back. Next general elections are around the corner.

I am expecting his address to the nation either today or tomorrow.

Military is with him generally..because the military are from the peope. However some senior commanders are and have always been bent. They need to be taken care of. Inshallah they plot and Allah plots. I have confidence in IK and faith in his creator
but who will do that?

We all know bajwa was meeting with all haramis opposition leaders for this purpose? Ma shuro sa bol raha tha Ik should be careful from this snake bajwa, and dont give him extension

Has anyone seen Arshad Sharif right now?

He said "PTI and the govt have been warned that if they take this letter public they will be tried under the Official Secrets Act".

We all know only one party in Pakistan can do that, and that is the Army.

So, this more or less confirms that the establishment is complicit with this excercise.

Memo gate was revealed to the public, us waqt to Secrets Act koi nhn tha. Dawn leaks bhi tha, no secrets act. Many more occassions.

And now when there is a purported foreign conspiracy, where a 3 time PM is colluding with foreign agents to bring about a change in govt from London, and money is exchanging hands, then establishment ko Secrets Act yad ajati hai?

They will let NS weasel his way into power in such a manner? They will sit quiet while foreign powers interfere in our matters like this? I don't know why NS is so ladla of the establishment that he always makes a deal and comes in, and every single time again fights with the establishment after 3 years like clockwork. Hamesha is ki larayi hoti hai fauj say, but still fauj wants him in every single time. Either they are incredibly naive, or stupid. Even a blind guy sees that good cop bad cop does not work.

If this whole story is true, and a letter does exist, and foreign agents are hand in hand with PML or NS, and the establishment is sitting hand on hand even knowing all of this, and threatening IK not to move forward on this, then my respect for the top brass just went down to the floor.

Lakh di lanat!

P.S. Kashif Abbasi and Badami confirming that MQM was offered large sums of money as well to switch allegiance, along with the other agreements and ministries etc.
watched him say all of this. Hate to say this but ISPR's silence is turning out to be criminal at this point, it seems as if the silence is a nod that they are involved in this and if they are, they should not get away with this at least this time.

I honestly don't think he will do that. He has repeatedly maintained he would not do anything like that where the whole country is at a loss.

He will keep it behind closed doors, not in the public.
He is known to not listen, and although he sounds exhausted but if he decides to fight back, things can get ugly.

Back
Top Bottom