What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

I am still in shock. For 20 years I have based my assessment of Pakistani politics on one constant - Fauj is muhib-e-watan.

I don't know how to assess Pakistani politics without this underlying assumption. Everything we've been told about fauj is up for questioning now. Everything.
well i am more concerned about all the people I have fought who said that fauj isn`t sincere. how am i going to face them !!! This changes everything.

Now that I think of it, this message of showing it to the press is more of a message to the establishment.

1- They first shared it with the establishment, which did nothing.

2- They threatened to show it to the CJP, nothing.

3- Now they are going to the press and allies.

Again I will maintain, get an NCA meeting to put everything in formal terms, and ask for a SC commission. The most suitable way to get any sort of action on the letter.

Or perhaps he will go to the SC after he gets voted out?
He cant because he will lose access to it then. Unlike NS who can just casually walk into the SC and have a judicial commission launch investigation, IK wont be able to do that. He has to do it now or forever remain silent.

well i am more concerned about all the people I have fought who said that fauj isn`t sincere. how am i going to face them !!! This changes everything.
Exactly! I have fought with people over this. Even went as far as calling them traitors for abusing fauj. And look where I stand today.

Imran Khan is not becoming the Prime Minister again.

The establishment will slowly dismantle his party. He will be the target of fake news not just by establishment but also all the media houses.

But I think he has already secured his legacy. A good honest man, perhaps not the most competent nor had the killer instinct but put up a good fight against the biggest mafias on this planet.

The game just get much more dangerous, whoever is/was behind the threatening letter will not want it to be public, because if it was really from US they will make sure the letter does not made public because it will expose the USA secret regime change conspiracies, and it will be picked up by China as well, I don't know what China is doing ? it will be interesting to see, If Army is on board with this whole regime change from the west then I think China should cut off support from Pakistan. PA has to make it clear what and where they are standing, I think IK did a major blunder when he gave Bajwa a extension.

Exactly! I have fought with people over this. Even went as far as calling them traitors for abusing fauj. And look where I stand today.
I used to be the same, arguing with people who criticized army
Not anymore now I understood who is the root of our problem PDM are just the stems and branches

Now that I think of it, this message of showing it to the press is more of a message to the establishment.

1- They first shared it with the establishment, which did nothing.

2- They threatened to show it to the CJP, nothing.

3- Now they are going to the press and allies.

Again I will maintain, get an NCA meeting to put everything in formal terms, and ask for a SC commission. The most suitable way to get any sort of action on the letter.

Or perhaps he will go to the SC after he gets voted out?
If IK goes out then he will share the letter to the public and the names of those from Parties/Army/establishment who collaborated, in chaos there could be a coup attempt, which will definitely be accepted by America on condition of Providing bases to spy on China and Afghanistan, and to the extreme IK might be taken out like other leaders. Its not a hard thing to pull out in Pakistan, given the right amount your own army will kill you for foreign interests.

I think if he's going out, he should go out fighting. Expose them all before he leaves. If he is being threatened by his subordinates, fire them. Let there be a military coup, expose them for what they are.

If IK goes out then he will share the letter to the public and the names of those from Parties/Army/establishment who collaborated, in chaos there could be a coup attempt, which will definitely be accepted by America on condition of Providing bases to spy on China and Afghanistan, and to the extreme IK might be taken out like other leaders. Its not a hard thing to pull out in Pakistan, given the right amount your own army will kill you for foreign interests.

I honestly don't think he will do that. He has repeatedly maintained he would not do anything like that where the whole country is at a loss.

He will keep it behind closed doors, not in the public.

I think if he's going out, he should go out fighting. Expose them all before he leaves. If he is being threatened by his subordinates, fire them. Let there be a military coup, expose them for what they are.
yeah he has to play on the front foot now. the outcome doesn`t matter but name these ******** and the nation will remember it.

"Fifty years ago, the streets of Leningrad taught me one thing: If a fight's inevitable, you must strike first" Putin

Had his chance in Oct and now he will pay.

yeah he has to play on the front foot now. the outcome doesn`t matter but name these ******** and the nation will remember it.
Nothing will change even if that happens. What happened to Sharifs and Zardaris? Nothing.

Back
Top Bottom