What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

Arshad Sharif was so sure and emotional with his news piece! Absolutely shocking! What is more shocking is the fact that his news is not being discussed at all! They just rolled over it! IK cant fight every one in this country, from the fauj, media, politicians, beuracrats. Its a whole fucking pie of traitors! And they are seated at the top too!

No doubt i am convinced that Pakistan as a nation is a failed nation. Hyenas sitting on top who have destroyed her.

FOR once IK stop playing on the back foot and Show everything publicly whether its from internal stooges or outside one`s!!!!!

IK should urgently remove few of our top most senior Generals along with new ISI chief and booked them under treason act ….Ik should call all PTI workers in Rawalpindi to stop these traitors generals tried to take over government

No doubt i am convinced that Pakistan as a nation is a failed nation. Hyenas sitting on top who have destroyed her.
Establishment can't keep on playing these dirty games forever, this time it's going to backfire they will have no place to hide.

Some news anchors are saying that its not an offical letter just a causal telegraph cable . Imran Khan interpretation is of an extreme level.

Bajwa, Nadeem Anjum, Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, Fazlu, MQM, Chaudharis, BAP, Bugti and whoever else. If all of you have united against IK, then bring it on. IK is not any sell out from above mentioned list, you'll regret doing this.

The rot is deep. Raheel Sharif was an anomaly.
I am still in shock. For 20 years I have based my assessment of Pakistani politics on one constant - Fauj is muhib-e-watan.

I don't know how to assess Pakistani politics without this underlying assumption. Everything we've been told about fauj is up for questioning now. Everything.

I expect them to use any means necessary to look after our nation's interest, do you think they don't have means to take care of traitors? For it to come to where it is now, they are either useless, or they are involved with opposition.
We dont.. we have been ruled by traitors, the constitution and public protects them.
Please do consider why the establishment parties like GDA and PMLQ are standing with PTI?

Some news anchors are saying that its not an offical letter just a causal telegraph cable . Imran Khan interpretation is of an extreme level.

I bet those news anchors are at most just speculating

Now that I think of it, this message of showing it to the press is more of a message to the establishment.

1- They first shared it with the establishment, which did nothing.

2- They threatened to show it to the CJP, nothing.

3- Now they are going to the press and allies.

Again I will maintain, get an NCA meeting to put everything in formal terms, and ask for a SC commission. The most suitable way to get any sort of action on the letter.

Or perhaps he will go to the SC after he gets voted out?

Bajwa, Nadeem Anjum, Nawaz Sharif, Zardari, Fazlu, MQM, Chaudharis, BAP, Bugti and whoever else. If all of you have united against IK, then bring it on. IK is not any sell out from above mentioned list, you'll regret doing this.
This man has balls of steel man. He is going up against the whole freakin system and is still standing fighting for his country. IK zindabad. Pak Fuaj ....

Back
Top Bottom