What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

It heart breaking to see my country been in such chaos, and everyone including awam, Politicians, Army, journalists, judges all are working so hard to break this beautiful country Allah has gifted us... and worse thing is that as just common civilians we can not even do anything :(

I hope he names them ........... Just name them khan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highly unlikely. coups in 2022 is very difficult to get support for although the yankees will support them though! They will try to play more internal games!
There is no such thing as unacceptable coups.

If coups serves western interest then it is acceptable ..

I hope he names them ........... Just name them khan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

highly unlikely. coups in 2022 is very difficult to get support for although the yankees will support them though! They will try to play more internal games!
I hope he does. Enough of this disguised bullshit, we deserve to know who is behind this.

If there is a coup, then I have no respect left for current top Military leadership, I know Bajwa is incompetent and man who should have resigned but I am sure there are Patriotic Pakistani's who would not accept slavery .
We are all heartious military supporters but not at the cost of our Prime Minister, never.

I live in central Punjab. The heart of Pakistan and establishment support and yet from past 3,4 years the only people who supported army were from PTi the rest were completely abusing them all the time and now they will loose this support too! These west loving generals will be the downfall of the army!

Looks like a resignation speech but I also hope he completely exposes all the mafias.
He should never resign....Fight till the last day and better to get defeated thru vote of confidence. Let nation knows the faces of all those traitors who will vote against Khan especially the turncoats.

So laws that keep a certain center of power’s leadership from ever being criticized, an opposition coalition government that will technically be weak so won’t question them but can do its usual corruption so long as things move along slowly.
Wasn’t it rumored about Yahya saying at the results of the 1970 elections “We will rule this country for another1000 years”?
but maybe we are all getting ahead of ourselves.

Is it some media warfare to turn the people against their protectors or is it truly some secret cabal that has kept this defense housing society of Pakistan for themselves?

Too many emotions and opinions without enough facts..

shahr-e-jānāñ meñ ab bā-safā kaun hai ?

dast-e-qātil ke shāyāñ rahā kaun hai?

I live in central Punjab. The heart of Pakistan and establishment support and yet from past 3,4 years the only people who supported army were from PTi the rest were completely abusing them all the time and now they will loose this support too! These west loving generals will be the downfall of the army!
Central Punjab is always PMLN fort. Those people will be happy with the army back again.

Khalid Maqbool excuses himself to attend federal committee meeting led by Imran Khan.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom