What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

Central Punjab is always PMLN fort. Those people will be happy with the army back again.
nah man. they hate the military now and they have been laughing for the past weeks , some boosting about how the military has run backward to them now. I know many high level politicians from here, and military is loosing its support fast. But now I think it might be a good thing for the country after all, at least wee will get rid of them someday maybe!

I live in central Punjab. The heart of Pakistan and establishment support and yet from past 3,4 years the only people who supported army were from PTi the rest were completely abusing them all the time and now they will loose this support too! These west loving generals will be the downfall of the army!
Imran Khan has genuine support, I was present in the recent Islamabad gathering, it was a sea of people. Estab is hugely miscalculated at this point. Public reaction will be fierce.

The silence of the Lambs is deafening....the establishment is sitting pretty being neutral.

If there is a coup, then I have no respect left for current top Military leadership, I know Bajwa is incompetent and man who should have resigned but I am sure there are Patriotic Pakistani's who would not accept slavery .

It was i.k's own greed and pride which kept bajwa "serving" the country .

I believe even know he's playing to the gallery otheriwse any man with an iota of integrity left won't waste a second to take a principled stance and act accordingly. @Reichsmarschall @pakpride00090

Imran Khan has genuine support, I was present in the recent Islamabad gathering, it was a sea of people. Estab is hugely miscalculated at this point. Public reaction will be fierce.
apart from few jazbati n league supporters who will rejoice on this support from establishment! the rest is not happy. Mostly business related community and ordinary working people too they want this cycle to stop and establishment to go home. These sentiments will only increase from here. Lets see how long it takes.........years , days or decades. BUt the reckoning will come.

nah man. they hate the military now and they have been laughing for the past weeks , some boosting about how the military has run backward to them now. I know many high level politicians from here, and military is loosing its support fast. But now I think it might be a good thing for the country after all, at least wee will get rid of them someday maybe!
they can kiss the support good bye after what they are doing to Imran Khan. There is no doubt that mass support rests with Khan as of now, even families with generational-foji influence are criticizing them now (including my own).

He should never resign....Fight till the last day and better to get defeated thru vote of confidence. Let nation knows the faces of all those traitors who will vote against Khan especially the turncoats.

I disagree.

Facing the VONC will be more humiliating now. He has lost this battle.

In the speech though, name and shame all of them.

This could be the final ploy and the agenda of the western hegemon. A populist leader like PM IK removal would elicit huge response and provoke and incite the masses, KPK specially against the Army, this could actually be the bigger plan than just removing the PM.

Estab. is miscalculating the ploy as you said.

People anger and backlash will be directed against the Army.

apart from few jazbati n league supporters who will rejoice on this support from establishment! the rest is not happy. Mostly business related community and ordinary working people too they want this cycle to stop and establishment to go home. These sentiments will only increase from here. Lets see how long it takes.........years , days or decades. BUt the reckoning will come.
True and it should come. If this no-confidence vote had no foreign meddling, I was fine with estab being neutral but since a foreign hand has been found involved, there is no point in them being neutral and my stance would have been same if Nawaz Sharif was sitting on PM's seat. Prime Minister is head of our state and an asset, its constitutional responsibility of estab to protect him and lend whatever support he needs.

This could be the final ploy and the agenda of the western hegemon. A populist leader like PM IK removal would elicit huge response and provoke and incite the masses, KPK specially against the Army, this could actually be a bigger plan than just removing the PM.

Estab. is miscalculating the ploy as you said.

People anger and backlash will be directed against the Army.
I agree. We are all patriots here and I still want to believe army has nothing to do with it but their silence is demeaning. At least, hold a presser and let us know they are working on it, that's all the public needs to hear right now but the silence is saying more for them.

Arshaf Sharif is one brave guy and also brother of a Shaheed.

Add to that, Shahzain Bugti.
MQM/BAP or any other....people know who is pulling the threads....why all of a sudden Maolana Fazal ur Rehman feels no interference from Umpire ...he used to cry for umpire's involvement.

Good Luck for Pakistan

So if things stay as they are IK will lose, corrupt/traitors will be back while aam admi will laan taan army. Isn't this what the west always wanted? Allah Hamara Hami or naasir ho.

Constitutionally he can. But not in a million years will this actually happen. Martial law will be imposed.
Sir this isn't 90s era Pakistan where only source of information was PTV and people lapped up every lie told by khakis.. Pakistan of today is very different. A martial today would be disastrous. Cost would be too high and none of them have guts to face consequences.

Establishment has given order to the Media of Pakistan to undermine the threat letter to PM IK. Source: Makhdoom Shahab, and various other mainstream journalists of merit.

The establishment is in full throttle to destroy the politics of Imran Khan. I will never forgive what the Army has done. I will always have a grudge.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom