What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

Sir this isn't 90s era Pakistan where only source of information was PTV and people lapped up every lie told by khakis.. Pakistan of today is very different. A martial today would be disastrous. Cost would be too high and none of them have guts to face consequences.
I can not even imagine a martial law today, it would be a blood bath.

A populist leader like PM IK removal would elicit huge response and provoke and incite the masses, KPK specially against the Army, this could actually be the bigger plan than just removing the PM.

Huge long term ramifications.

The game just get much more dangerous, whoever is/was behind the threatening letter will not want it to be public, because if it was really from US they will make sure the letter does not made public because it will expose the USA secret regime change conspiracies, and it will be picked up by China as well, I don't know what China is doing ? it will be interesting to see, If Army is on board with this whole regime change from the west then I think China should cut off support from Pakistan. PA has to make it clear what and where they are standing, I think IK did a major blunder when he gave Bajwa a extension.
OR PM Khan mishandled the matter? Some bad advisors put him in current spot? I see people jumping to conclusions as usual. It is important to read global and local developments correctly and course-correct in time. Our politicians do not learn from their mistakes, however. Too much ego.

Establishment has given order to the Media of Pakistan to undermine the threat letter to PM IK. Source: Makhdoom Shahab, and various other mainstream journalists of merit.

The establishment is in full throttle to destroy the politics of Imran Khan. I will never forgive what the Army has done. I will always have a grudge.
yeah they are all showing ahsan iqbal live and the way he is speaking about 2/3 majority. The deal is done guys!

IK needs to realise his supporters are not those NS' supporters. We are educated and we are aware. We know the Digital world. I hope IK fires Bajwa today and appoints the new army chief.
I hope he tells us the truth, most of common public admits he is the only true leader fighting for us today specially after his statements against US and EU.

OR PM Khan mishandled the matter? Some bad advisors put him in current spot? I see people jumping to conclusions as usual. It is important to read global and local developments correctly and course-correct in time. Our politicians do not learn from their mistakes, however. Too much ego.
Are there any other conclusions to be drawn out of this? Pray tell. I want to believe that Pak fauj is not a sell out, filled with traitors and worshippers of the West. Ground realities seem to suggest otherwise. Those who did the Dawn leaks, memo gate are today being celebrated and the man who cries for Pakistanis on live television is being made the enemy.

Establishment has given order to the Media of Pakistan to undermine the threat letter to PM IK. Source: Makhdoom Shahab, and various other mainstream journalists of merit.

The establishment is in full throttle to destroy the politics of Imran Khan. I will never forgive what the Army has done. I will always have a grudge.
I have been discussing this on Twitter since the letter matter came out. Probably Hamid Mir was unleashed as well as he is on top trying to discredit the letter.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom