What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

Pakistan has lost on its only chance to Progress. Ab modi ayega shadion pr. Drone Strikes bhe kuch arsey me resume hongi if US wants. Pakistan will finally get a shitty foreign policy and that last decade half west half east and being caught up in nets of both in between. Jiye PDM!!!!

Lol .. and military should remain natural when someone sends threatening letter to the PM ? Mashallah yeh konsy country ma aisa hota ha ??
Have you seen the letter in person? You are politically naïve, dear. PM Khan have made some mistakes and I am saying this as a PTI voter myself.

Have you seen the letter in person? You are politically naïve, dear. PM Khan have made some mistakes and I am saying this as a PTI voter myself.
Agree that he has made mistakes, but why revert back to old parties who have actively gone against the interest of Pakistan?

And do you think IK would lie?

@PanzerKiel I think everyone is dying to know your thoughts on this, would you please enlighten us?

Last edited:
Some mistakes ?? What kind of mistakes? Now our military will decide what is the mistakes or what not ?
Do u believe PM is chutiaa who waving threatening letter to his audience? Then why these Generals are stopping him to reveal the details of the letter?

brother, how can anyone justify nawaz or zardari? thats what the most confusing part is. IK is not perfect, no one is saying that!

Let's see what happens. If crooks take over again and we're back to square one I'm going to make sure I won't leave a penny of mine in Pakistan. Goodluck
same, I am not going to live here anymore.

what kind of mistake advocates a neutral stance? I would hope they better be neutral when India attacks us from the border as well after this stunt.

Koi haal ne Pakistan da...

Banana Republic

Pakistanis are too stupid and greedy to ever become civilized.

To all Pakistanis with half a brain: get out now. It’s a sinking ship. Leave the watan to the dogs. It’s no longer paak.

If you ever feel like visiting, make sure to apply for a visa to DHAistan.

And now they decided to deal with those who abused them for last 4 years ? Ab kia PM ka termination order military dia kary gi ?

He might have made some mistakes but still it doesn't vouch for toppling his govt suddenly. Opposition would had never brought this no confidence motion at first place had they didn't got the green signal from establishment. Its very obvious now. Learn to call a spade a spade.

Gentlemen, just want to remind some of us here that speaking against our army, our politics leadership, losing hope... That's exactly what our enemies want at the moment.

There is only one way to break Pakistan. That is to break it from inside using its own people, pitch institution against institution....

Let's stand united behind our current political and military leadership, let's not play into the hands of the enemies. Remember, they haven't been able to do anything by themselves.

IK like leader, we've got after a long time. Let's hope and pray he is able to bring our internal enemies to their knees, expose them as well.

A word of advice to some. Your mind is polluted to the extent that the mere mention of official secret act brings Pakistan army into your mind. Mind you, there are other civilian agencies who work on that act. But since this propaganda is being aimed at army as well, therefore, it is being dragged everywhere.

Let's hope and pray, that IK defeats all enemies, both internal and external. I would also like all of them to be exposed.

Let's not make assumptions.... Let's wait for something solid. We've not got the letter, IK has. Let's wait for him to divulge, name everyone....

Last edited:
OR PM Khan mishandled the matter? Some bad advisors put him in current spot? I see people jumping to conclusions as usual. It is important to read global and local developments correctly and course-correct in time. Our politicians do not learn from their mistakes, however. Too much ego.

It would not matter if Imran Khan danced naked in D-Chowk.

If there is a foreign conspiracy against the elected government, then the state institutions have a duty to interfere and foil the plot.

brother, how can anyone justify nawaz or zardari? thats what the most confusing part is. IK is not perfect, no one is saying that!
Brother,

Pakistan is in the process of implementing FATF protocols; money laundering should no longer be convenient or easy in practice. Let us see what PDM can do. Yeh bhi thandey ho jain gein.

The game is not over yet.

Khan should learn from his mistakes - this is all.

Back
Top Bottom