What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

Gentlemen, just want to remind some of us here that speaking against our army, our politics leadership, losing hope... That's exactly what our enemies want at the moment.

There is only one way to break Pakistan. That is to break it from inside using its own people, pitch institution against institution....

Let's stand united behind our current political and military leadership, let's not play into the hands of the enemies. Remember, they haven't been able to do anything by themselves.

IK like leader, we've got after a long time. Let's hope and pray he is unable to bring our internal enemies to their knees, whose them as well.

A word of advice to some. Your mind is polluted to the extent that the mere mention of official secret act brings Pakistan army into your mind. Mind you, there are other civilian agencies who work on that act. But since this propaganda is being aimed at army as well, therefore, it is being dragged everywhere.

Let's hope and pray, that IK defeats all enemies, both internal and external. I would also like all of them to be exposed.

Let's not make assumptions.... Let's wait for something solid. We've not got the letter, IK has. Let's wait for him to divulge, name everyone....
military's silence is advocating their involvement. an ISPR presser would have calmed the air.

military's silence is advocating their involvement. an ISPR presser would have calmed the air.
I'm feeling rather good that military is silent . It's not their job neither they are qualified for all this. ISPR at this time would be the worst thing, which would again be taken as proof of their involvement.

b301d6877357b12ec83d85f416b5288f.jpg

only if Prime Minister acts on what he wanted the people to inspire from.

Gentlemen, just want to remind some of us here that speaking against our army, our politics leadership, losing hope... That's exactly what our enemies want at the moment.

There is only one way to break Pakistan. That is to break it from inside using its own people, pitch institution against institution....

Let's stand united behind our current political and military leadership, let's not play into the hands of the enemies. Remember, they haven't been able to do anything by themselves.

IK like leader, we've got after a long time. Let's hope and pray he is unable to bring our internal enemies to their knees, whose them as well.

A word of advice to some. Your mind is polluted to the extent that the mere mention of official secret act brings Pakistan army into your mind. Mind you, there are other civilian agencies who work on that act. But since this propaganda is being aimed at army as well, therefore, it is being dragged everywhere.

Let's hope and pray, that IK defeats all enemies, both internal and external. I would also like all of them to be exposed.

Let's not make assumptions.... Let's wait for something solid. We've not got the letter, IK has. Let's wait for him to divulge, name everyone....

So is it also conspiracy of our enemies that ISPR is silent and isn't saying anything while the whole country is literally on fire and PM is shouting that he is being threatened by foreign powers?

Whose conspiracy is silence of ISPR?

I'm feeling rather good that military is silent . It's not their job neither they are qualified for all this. ISPR at this time would be the worst thing, which would again be taken as proof of their involvement.
Public is panicked already. They are being abused, their silence is fueling the air further. They just had to issue a statment that they are aware of this concipiracy and are working with civil govt to do what is necessary. That's it. No speculations, no panic.

The damage is done unless something dramatic happens over the next two days.

This bridge is burnt.

I'M surprised how you arrived at this conclusion. That's what they want. Don't fall for it. Be smart.
Sir, I get what you're saying and youve no idea how desperately I want to believe that the fauji leadership is not in bed with the opposition/west. But when MQM-P decides at 3am in the morning it wants to join PDM when it couldnt decide for 3 weeks, when journalists are told to downplay the threat by fauj and when army itself is stopping IK from going to the SC for a judicial commission, reality really is not what you're saying it is. Like me, you just want it to be this but its really not

Let's not make assumptions.... Let's wait for something solid. We've not got the letter, IK has. Let's wait for him to divulge, name everyone..
I hope and pray you are right brother! but its becoming difficult day by day!

So is it also conspiracy of our enemies that ISPR is silent and isn't saying anything while the whole country is literally on fire and PM is shouting that he is being threatened by foreign powers?

Whose conspiracy is silence of ISPR?
It's cute that they still think public is going to buy these little emotional threats

Back
Top Bottom