What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

SMQ said the letter was already shown to the military establishment.

If the letter was real and the threat is real, then the establishment must issue a statement that they are aware of the threat. If they don't make a statement, then they are either complicit or they are saying they don't believe the letter.
Instead of making statements, the military should be working on it in order to get to the sources and facilitators. Once you are given a task, you do what is required and after completion, you maybe brief.

SMQ saying the the letter was shown to the military authorities is good enough to show that military is aware of this thread.

Well Pakistan will go into deeper shit hold and India will do bhangra dance while Pakistan will just silently observe
My heart wrenches to even imagine that state, we worked so hard to get Imran Khan into power and all of that, all the hopes are disappearing so quickly.

There are other institutions and people who are silent as well. Means they are also involved?
Sir yeh to blame game ho gai, yeh us ki duty ha yeh meri duty nahi ha wagra. I mean if the threat is real to a sitting PM and his government and he has shared that with military top leadership, IMO this should warrant a response and not absolute silence. Does it not fall into the JD of the military to protect Pakistan from all external and internal threats?

He might have made some mistakes but still it doesn't vouch for toppling his govt suddenly. Opposition would had never brought this no confidence motion at first place had they didn't got the green signal from establishment. Its very obvious now. Learn to call a spade a spade.
Bro, I pointed out before that both Asif Ali Zardari and Shahbaz Sharif are cornered by NAB and FBI respectively - both had the incentive to join hands and create so-called Pakistan Democratic Movement (PDM) [Corruption Bachao Scheme in my words] to save their own skin, and launch No-Confidence Motion in National Assembly to topple PTI-led GOP with efforts to sway its members.

There were developments like these:

What about our useless judiciary?

MQM-P decides at 3am in the morning it wants to join PDM when it couldnt decide for 3 weeks,

Journalist Imran Khan offers a simpler explanation of why MQM joined PDM. Basically, they know they will fight PTI in next election, so they are ditching it now.

My heart wrenches to even imagine that state, we worked so hard to get Imran Khan into power and all of that, all the hopes are disappearing so quickly.
I completely agree with you just look we have Well esteemed members here who are quiet educated (I hope) are against IK and they want the khota brigade to rule them 😓

Sir yeh to blame game ho gai, yeh us ki duty ha yeh meri duty nahi ha wagra. I mean if the threat is real to a sitting PM and his government and he has shared that with military top leadership, IMO this should warrant a response and not absolute silence. Does it not fall into the JD of the military to protect Pakistan from all external and internal threats?
That was just an answer to someone.

I'M not in favor of a blame game. I'm just saying let the relevant authorities do their work, find the culprits.

Just one unanswered question....the much talked about people have suddenly gone NEUTRAL ...
1648637966220.png

That was just an answer to someone.

I'M not in favor of a blame game. I'm just saying let the relevant authorities do their work, find the culprits.

And this happens while the culprits take over.

Masha Allah.

انشاءاللہ next Elections IK will Come stronger we saw in Islamabad how whole Pakistan Came Together to show they stand with Imran khan. Inshallah we'll show it again in upcoming elections. Is baar 150 170 180 nai puri 200 seats hongi.

I completely agree with you just look we have Well esteemed members here who are quiet educated (I hope) are against IK and they want the khota brigade to rule them 😓
Its not only us. I am reading tweets from all educated lot (who even did not support IK but true patriots) who are disappointed and hear-broken even crying on recent developments today. Its a dark end if this continues.

I wish he exposes everyone tonight rather than staying calm and playing by the books. No one is playing by the book now, its of no use.

Expose karan toh baad ki ho ga? Ya te foji aajan ge. Tin char chittar pe gaye te lokon di boli baand. Ya te eh sirri paye kaan walay kanjar waapis aa ke teet ho ke be jan ge. Loot maar shuru. Modi aa ke chawaray kao ga. Fauji avde DHA vich masroof.

Pakistan da Allah hafiz. :lol:

انشاءاللہ next Elections IK will Come stronger we saw in Islamabad how whole Pakistan Came Together to show they stand with Imran khan. Inshallah we'll show it again in upcoming elections. Is baar 150 170 180 nai puri 200 seats hongi.
I hope so but the election reforms are no where nearto be seen ECP has already stopped working on EVMs and right to vote for overseas, they will not let him win.

Back
Top Bottom