What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

ab wo dandai kha k chup karne wala dour nahi, na he PTV ka dour hai. once things get out of hand, military wont be able to control it.
People like you are in a minority & after the elections opinions like yours will be irrelevant.

The ONLY takeaway from this is that nobody worth being called a leader should sit in Army's lap for a turn at the big chair. It does not work.

Get votes or go home.

sir g that was a different scenario, this is a different scenario. That was not politically or nationally driven.

Teray vargay, pai jaan kutt kaan ge. Chup kar ke beja. Dunya di siyassat chal di rehni. Saday maran toh baad vi. Eston tu niklan wali kar te aa ke etay gori maim pataa ke ash kaar.

Eh haram khor’a de mun nu paisa lagaa.

Amen to that!

There should NOT be an EVM without appropriate safeguards. Overseas voters don't know jack. They may get a representative or two via a constitutional amendment. But if they want to vote, they'd better come to Pakistan to vote!

Areesh, tum thaktay nahin ho? Kitna ro gai?
Tum say zyada kisi ko rotay nahi dekha.

Its over, IK is done. STOP complaining.

Had this forum been policed a bit better, it would not have gone over completely to PTI supporters.

Just look at the mess now. Damn it.

This forum played an important role in the information warfare post 27th February.

Meanwhile Noon League politicians were busy spreading propaganda that the military leadership's legs were shaking.

On Twitter, on the 26th when the Indians attacked, it were patwaris who were celebrating the most.

My mom just asked me: "Is there a way for us to tell IK that we are with him and that he can stop fighting so hard? It is painful to watch him struggle like this."

I agree Amma. I feel this pain too. I can not express my resentment, disappointment and betrayal from fauj in words. There aren't any. And amongst all this, when everyone would have given up, IK still stands. Not for himself, for his country. I am speechless. I can't respect anyone more right now.

Go home IK. Get some rest. You deserve it. Let this country rot. It also deserves it. I need to bring my parents with me here in Ireland and we too can forever close this chapter of Pakistan.

Australia, USA, even India allow their citizens to vote from overseas.
But, sure, those countries don't have a REAL democracy like Pakistan!
My issue is with people with foreign passports who do not live in Pakistan but are full of opinions. I know that many countries allow expatriates to vote. I am for it. But a foreign passport holder, living outside of Pakistan for decades should not be counted because they do not suffer the consequences of their choices. Just like in the case of IK. His most ardent supporters did not suffer the consequences.

All this rona-dhona is nothing compared to the struggle faced by the poor & the lower middle class. So stop with the charade.

Aqal hai tabhi us ko follow nahi kara jo bimari ka bahana bana k london bhag gaya hai
Aqal hoti to Army se IK govt ki bheek mat mangtay. Ab batao, kya haal hai?

People like you are in a minority & after the elections opinions like yours will be irrelevant.

The ONLY takeaway from this is that nobody worth being called a leader should sit in Army's lap for a turn at the big chair. It does not work.

Get votes or go home.
you think he struggled 24 years to sit in army's lap? He could have rightaway become CM Punjab just like Noora. If you think I am a minority, you haven't seen the gathering in Isb on 27th. Get yourself educated with ground realities.

Teray vargay, pai jaan kutt kaan ge. Chup kar ke beja. Dunya di siyassat chal di rehni. Saday maran toh baad vi. Eston tu niklan wali kar te aa ke etay gori maim pataa ke ash kaar.

Eh haram khor’a de mun nu paisa lagaa.
sanu mulak de chah khandi hai sir. akhir thak haar k asi v baar turr janra.

What else is the job of an intelligence agency? To protect the state against foreign interference.

Calm down man you’re losing your mind over Niazi like he was selected to remain in power for infinity. State is above some individual. His performance is Zero, even KPK rejected him massively in local bodies & by-elections.

My mom just asked me: "Is there a way for us to tell IK that we are with him and that he can stop fighting so hard? It is painful to watch him struggle like this."

I agree Amma. I feel this pain too. I can not express my resentment, disappointment and betrayal from fauj in words. There aren't any. And amongst all this, when everyone would have given up, IK still stands. Not for himself, for his country. I am speechless. I can't respect anyone more right now.

Go home IK. Get some rest. You deserve it. Let this country rot. It also deserves it. I need to bring my parents with me here in Ireland and we too can forever close this chapter of Pakistan.
Bro, people like yourself who thought that it is Army's job to support a politician are one of the major problems. The day you understand that Army has nothing to do with politics will be the day you would be on the right path.

Quick question: can you recall the name of Ireland's army chief without searching for it? You catch my drift now?

My issue is with people with foreign passports who do not live in Pakistan but are full of opinions. I know that many countries allow expatriates to vote. I am for it. But a foreign passport holder, living outside of Pakistan for decades should not be counted because they do not suffer the consequences of their choices. Just like in the case of IK. His most ardent supporters did not suffer the consequences.

All this rona-dhona is nothing compared to the struggle faced by the poor & the lower middle class. So stop with the charade.

Aqal hoti to Army se IK govt ki bheek mat mangtay. Ab batao, kya haal hai?
ah okay and you have no issues with people having apartments abroad ruling you?

you think he struggled 24 years to sit in army's lap? He could have rightaway become CM Punjab just like Noora. If you think I am a minority, you haven't seen the gathering in Isb on 27th. Get yourself educated with ground realities.
Elections exist for a reason. We'll see.

Bro, people like yourself who thought that it is Army's job to support a politician are one of the major problems. The day you understand that Army has nothing to do with politics will be the day you would be on the right path.

Quick question: can you recall the name of Ireland's army chief without searching for it? You catch my drift now?
See it would have been ok if fauj was actually neutral and not actively siding with PDM. Here it fauj is with PDM! They did this!

ah okay and you have no issues with people having apartments abroad ruling you?
None. Provided they win elections fair & square. I know that there are no short-cuts. If people vote for them then they get to rule. The alternative is rule by generals & we've seen how that goes.

Kiyun yeh bheek mangnai ka ikhteyar sirf Shehbaz sharif ko hai?
Whataboutery, much?

Besides, SS has a track record. You?

Back
Top Bottom