What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

Track record of what?

Maqsood chaprasi k account sai "business transactions" karnai wala track record?
Before you look at Maqsood Chaprasi, you'd be better off looking at who you support:

Foreign funding case, Tosha Khana reference, multiple ATMs & their frauds with Pakistan's people & economy, multiple party accounts & PTI's professed lack of knowledge about them. There are many things about IK & PTI, but you are stuck with Maqsood Chiprasi. Ever bother wondering what happened to kilos of heroin that was pulled out of Rana Sanaullah's car as though it was a rabbit coming out of the hat? Ever wonder about the fake Ephedrine case against Hanif Abbassi? What about the fake cases of LNG terminal against SKA, Miftah Ismail, & others? Do you even know anything? You just have a relative named Maqsood Chiprasi & he has told you something & you keep talking about it.

yahan bhe no confidence motion le aa bhai.
Not a democracy, so....

My issue is with people with foreign passports who do not live in Pakistan but are full of opinions. I know that many countries allow expatriates to vote. I am for it. But a foreign passport holder, living outside of Pakistan for decades should not be counted because they do not suffer the consequences of their choices. Just like in the case of IK. His most ardent supporters did not suffer the consequences.

All this rona-dhona is nothing compared to the struggle faced by the poor & the lower middle class. So stop with the charade.

Implicit in your statement is the assumption that overseas Pakistanis will vote for someone who favors their interests over local Pakistanis, but that is not the case. Personally, I was against the laws that PTI made giving special privileges to overseas Pakistanis. I was also against the Zulfi Bukhari and other appointments made by Imran Khan, and we were all taken aback by the complete incompetence and lack of preparation by PTI to do any actual work. I had hoped, after a 22 year struggle, he would have a list of "DAY ONE" ordinances already prepared, but anyway...

Overseas Pakistanis, especially the better educated, better paid ones in Western countries, favor Imran Khan precisely because he is the only politician we believe actually cares for the underprivileged in Pakistan. I think you have it completely backwards.

Anyway, this is a side discussion so I will end it here.

Its over, IK is done. STOP complaining.

Had this forum been policed a bit better, it would not have gone over completely to PTI supporters.

Just look at the mess now. Damn it.
Johny Johny ???
Yes Papa
Eating Sugar ???
No Papa
Are you sure ???
Yes Papa
Open your mouth ???
Ha Ha Ha

Credit: Cocomelon

This is the kind of logic that rubs me the wrong way. I am not a PTI supporter but what did you Pakis think, that Imran Khan was going to be like some sort of messiah and everything was going to turn to roses and gold over night? Especially after decades of institutionalized corruption.

IK is not going to remain in power for infinity but look at the alternatives. You’re bringing back the same people that fukt the country in the first place.

This is the definition of insanity. Pakis are either epically retarded or just bat shit crazy.

I understand your point, let’s not go in big changes. If he can’t fix prices of wheat, sugar and medicines. He needs to go, even corruption broke all records in his tenure. If you’re his MNA, how you will ask your constituents to vote? You have nothing to offer.

Last edited:
Army has nothing to do with politics.

WOW WOW WOW. This is why I have said in another thread you are from chu chu land or you are an establishment stooge.
Only an idiot can tell me that I am an Establishment stooge.... LOL....

I have a track record of opposing Army's involvement in politics, going back to 2014, when these things started being discussed. kal ka chooza mujhay stooge bol raha hai. Wah Bhai.

Koi baat nahin. It is an awakening of sorts. I'll settle for it.

LOL....

This forum played an important role in the information warfare post 27th February.

Meanwhile Noon League politicians were busy spreading propaganda that the military leadership's legs were shaking.

On Twitter, on the 26th when the Indians attacked, it were patwaris who were celebrating the most.
Oouch! Well asked. You won't get a proper reply from him.

Johny Johny ???
Yes Papa
Eating Sugar ???
No Papa
Are you sure ???
Yes Papa
Open your mouth ???
Ha Ha Ha

Credit: Cocomelon
Keep hoping bro. Its a rude awakening & you are making it worse for yourself. Your life, your opinions.

Agree that he has made mistakes, but why revert back to old parties who have actively gone against the interest of Pakistan?

And do you think IK would lie?

@PanzerKiel I think everyone is dying to know your thoughts on this, would you please enlighten us?
Not at all. He is a professional and don’t want to involve our soldiers. They should follow the orders from their chief which is Bajwa. Believe me in my option worst move was giving that extension by IK but without orders being followed we will have anarchy and destruction of Pakistan.

My issue is with people with foreign passports who do not live in Pakistan but are full of opinions. I know that many countries allow expatriates to vote. I am for it. But a foreign passport holder, living outside of Pakistan for decades should not be counted because they do not suffer the consequences of their choices. Just like in the case of IK. His most ardent supporters did not suffer the consequences.

All this rona-dhona is nothing compared to the struggle faced by the poor & the lower middle class. So stop with the charade.
spot on ! Pakistani expats have zero or little clue about whats going on in pakistan they do not have to suffer the consequenses only locals do and pay for it , Erdogan Niaxi failed experiment proves a cricketer / philanthropist has no business in politics

Back
Top Bottom