What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

I am a civilian supremacist

Abay khatam kardo yeh civilian supermacy wala drama

Ab to maryam nai bhi khatam kar dia

People of Pakistan suffered to the tune of 40 billions rupees (Sugar Scandal Inquiry report) for this

Yeah that is why your leadership was colluding with same JKT to vote against Imran Khan in parliament

Yeh bhi civilian supermacy k liye hoga. Right?

spot on ! Pakistani expats have zero or little clue about whats going on in pakistan they do not have to suffer the consequenses only locals do and pay for it , Erdogan Niaxi failed experiment proves a cricketer / philanthropist has no business in politics

LOL right. You guys are the only ones who understand inflation. We aren't sending money home every month to cover rising costs?

Most of us who are abroad are there because our families could not survive in Pakistan. People here work two jobs to pay bills here AND in Pakistan.

Those of you who support opposition only do so because you thrive in the corrupt environment they offer.

I think Moderators needs to take action and start Op clean up, remove PTI hypocrisy, insanity and propaganda against forces from this forum. When he was selected “Establishment was good”, now they are all bad and conspiring against him, they have even join hands with foreign powers to remove him like he came with 2/3rd majority. His government was on crutches all along.

This forum played an important role in the information warfare post 27th February.

Meanwhile Noon League politicians were busy spreading propaganda that the military leadership's legs were shaking.

On Twitter, on the 26th when the Indians attacked, it were patwaris who were celebrating the most.
You are misinformed.

Let us say that you think that I am a what you call - a patwari. If you were correct in your bakwas, you would find me downplaying PAF's success. But you can not. So, here I prove that you are wrong. You can not find one civilian supremacist rooting for India, but you are insisting on something that was fringe opinion not aligned with any party.

BTW forum played many other roles. Being a hotbed of PTI political support was one of them. That was counter-productive in hindsight. Now people like yourself are cussing out the army right on this thread. What a show of beghairati from you lot. But this was bound to happen. PTI's Political Punditry was OK, but giving space to abusive trolls like yourself, Areesh, & host of others was wrong, wrong, wrong.

Now look at how this forum is being used to undermine a whole institution that had been a sacred cow until a few days ago. That was just bad judgement on part of the forum admin.

This is exactly what I knew would happen. Thanks to you guys, I have been proved right.

I think Moderators needs to take action and start Op clean up, remove PTI hypocrisy, insanity and propaganda against forces from this forum. When he was selected “Establishment was good”, now they are all bad and conspiring against him, they have even join hands with foreign powers to remove him like he came with 2/3rd majority. His government was on crutches all along.
@WebMaster

Delete this thread.

Elections will show. But of course they'd be rigged and shyt... so you would never reconcile. There is near zero support for IK as of now. Some may sympathize with him. But he is the architect of his own downfall. Be sorry for yourself, not him.
How is he able to pull such big crowds to rally if he does not have any support? Are people paid to be in political rallies (as is often the case in India)? :unsure:

LOL right. You guys are the only ones who understand inflation. We aren't sending money home every month to cover rising costs?

Most of us who are abroad are there because our families could not survive in Pakistan. People here work two jobs to pay bills here AND in Pakistan.

Those of you who support opposition only do so because you thrive in the corrupt environment they offer.

It’s people like this that take money from abroad and internally. It’s a dog eat dog world and they see their selfishness as survival. It’s in Pakistani DNA to line your pockets and claim that the person helping you isn’t shit and has done nothing for you.

Me and @Azadkashmir had long discussion on this a while back.

How is he able to pull such big crowds to rally if he does not have any support? Are people paid to be in political rallies (as is often the case in India)? :unsure:

Let me explain you PML(N) political dictionary

Democracy: Mian Sahab family should rule the country
Civilian Supermacy: Mian Sahab should be supported by military
Selected: Someone else has won the elections other than Mian Sahab
Constitution: Mian Sahab should be treated leniently by law

Let me explain you PML(N) political dictionary

Democracy: Mian Sahab family should rule the country
Civilian Supermacy: Mian Sahab should be supported by military
Selected: Someone else has won the elections other than Mian Sahab
Constitution: Mian Sahab should be treated leniently by law
Main saanp*

You are misinformed.

Let us say that you think that I am a what you call - a patwari. If you were correct in your bakwas, you would find me downplaying PAF's success. But you can not. So, here I prove that you are wrong. You can not find one civilian supremacist rooting for India, but you are insisting on something that was fringe opinion not aligned with any party.

BTW forum played many other roles. Being a hotbed of PTI political support was one of them. That was counter-productive in hindsight. Now people like yourself are cussing out the army right on this thread. What a show of beghairati from you lot. But this was bound to happen. PTI's Political Punditry was OK, but giving space to abusive trolls like yourself, Areesh, & host of others was wrong, wrong, wrong.

Now look at how this forum is being used to undermine a whole institution that had been a sacred cow until a few days ago. That was just bad judgement on part of the forum admin.

This is exactly what I knew would happen. Thanks to you guys, I have been proved right.

@WebMaster

Delete this thread.

Ustad ji, twanu ki lagda fauji’a de haat saaf ne?

Not to paint all of Pakistan Armed forces with the same brush, but all institutions of Pakistan are corrupt to the core. It’s a reflection of our society. Being dishonest, thieving,greedy, backstabbers is a part of our DNA.

So the poor laborers shouldn’t get to vote and take an expensive ticket from Saudi to come vote? Ok. F remittances.
Not about poor laborers, but about blowhards who are foreign nationals & have not been to Pakistan in many years. They don't get to have a say.

"F remittances" you say? OK. I agree. Now don't send money to the country where charlatans like IK are no longer in government. Good for both the country & poor laborers, who now get to live like kings because "F remittances".

Ustad ji, twanu ki lagda fauji’a de haat saaf ne?

Not to paint all of Pakistan Armed forces with the same brush, but all institutions of Pakistan are corrupt to the core. It’s a reflection of our society. Being dishonest, thieving,greedy, backstabbers is a part of our DNA.
True bro. But where do we begin? I say we start by sticking to the constitution for starters, and everyone does their own job - generals, judges, politicians, bureaucrats, etc.... Let us then work towards improving Pakistan bit by bit. In a few years, we may actually see a significant improvement.

One lesson from all this is that there are no short-cuts.

Keep rocking bro...

He has some very motivated supporters. He also heads two governments (KP & Punjab) and three purses (Federal, KP, & Punjab). So, him filling a venue with capacity of some thousands (20-30?) is not a surprise.

Musharraf had a big rally on 12th May 2007 in Islamabad. That day MQM killed a number of people in political rally in Karachi & got severe reprisals in return by ANP cadres. So, a big rally in a government's dying days is nothing special. It happens.

ok boomer
OK Choozay - aap ka Gen X abbu.

Not about poor laborers, but about blowhards who are foreign nationals & have not been to Pakistan in many years. They don't get to have a say.

"F remittances" you say? OK. I agree. Now don't send money to the country where charlatans like IK are no longer in government. Good for both the country & poor laborers, who now get to live like kings because "F remittances".

True bro. But where do we begin? I say we start by sticking to the constitution for starters, and everyone does their own job - generals, judges, politicians, bureaucrats, etc.... Let us then work towards improving Pakistan bit by bit. In a few years, we may actually see a significant improvement.

One lesson from all this is that there are no short-cuts.

Keep rocking bro...

All I can say is that IK needs to clean his house. Same goes for Pakistan Army.

My position on Imran has always been ‘he’s the best we got’.

Agay Raab janaay.

Back
Top Bottom