What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

Another big breaking : Top Army officials reaches PM Office.

1648640565825.png

Before you look at Maqsood Chaprasi, you'd be better off looking at who you support:

Foreign funding case, Tosha Khana reference, multiple ATMs & their frauds with Pakistan's people & economy, multiple party accounts & PTI's professed lack of knowledge about them. There are many things about IK & PTI, but you are stuck with Maqsood Chiprasi. Ever bother wondering what happened to kilos of heroin that was pulled out of Rana Sanaullah's car as though it was a rabbit coming out of the hat? Ever wonder about the fake Ephedrine case against Hanif Abbassi? What about the fake cases of LNG terminal against SKA, Miftah Ismail, & others? Do you even know anything? You just have a relative named Maqsood Chiprasi & he has told you something & you keep talking about it.

Whataboutry much???

Agar PTI nai kuch ghalat kia hai to punish them. I would support you on that. Do regular hearing and end the case in a month

Laikin is sai Sharif khandan k daakai kahan sai sahi ho jatai hain

Your leader Hamza Shehbaz admitted that money in Maqsood Chaprasi was "business transactions"

Why Sharif family had to business transactions in the name of their peon?

Pakistani people have a choice.

Either come to the streets and make IK your Erdogan or sit in your homes and make him your Morsi.

Afterwards you can all enjoy the fruits of Pakistani version of Sisi.
Elections will show. But of course they'd be rigged and shyt... so you would never reconcile. There is near zero support for IK as of now. Some may sympathize with him. But he is the architect of his own downfall. Be sorry for yourself, not him.

Erdogan Niaxi failed experiment proves a cricketer / philanthropist has no business in politics

Sahi baat hai

Only "businessmen" who do business in the name of Maqsood Chaprasi have the right to do politics

Not to forget waderai of PPP

Only they should politics

Yeh pata nahi kiyun ghus gaya tha politics main

Only an idiot can tell me that I am an Establishment stooge.... LOL....

I have a track record of opposing Army's involvement in politics, going back to 2014, when these things started being discussed. kal ka chooza mujhay stooge bol raha hai. Wah Bhai.

Koi baat nahin. It is an awakening of sorts. I'll settle for it.

LOL....
Awwwwwwwwwwwwww

Another big breaking : Top Army officials reaches PM Office.

View attachment 828630
hope its not 111.

At this terribly heart breaking and disappointing situation when looters are taking Jinnah's name with their filthy mouths on national tv and an honest mard e hur is being cornored, there are no words to say anything but:

خُدا کرے کہ میری عرضِ پاک پر اُترے
وہ فصلِ گُل جسے اندیشہِ زوال نہ ہو

یہاں جوپھول کھلے وہ کھلا رہے صدیوں
یہاں خزاں کو گززرنے کی بھی مجال نہ ہو

یہاں جو سبزہ اُگے وہ ہمیشہ سبز رہے
اور ایسا سبز کہ جس کی کوئ مثال نہ ہو

خُدا کرے کہ نہ خم کو سرِ وقارِ وطن
اور اس کے حُسن کو وشویشِ ماہُ سال نہ ہو

ہر ایک فرد ہو تہذیب و فن کا اوجِ کمال
کوئ ملول نہ ہو کوئ خستہ حال نہ ہو

خُدا کرے کہ میرے ایک بھی ہم وطن کے لیے
حیات جرم نہ ہوزندگی وبال نہ ہو

LUMS k students sai baat kar saktai hain

Mulk ka wazeer e azam cheekh cheekh k keh raha hai merai khilaf foreign conspiracy hai wahan chup rahain gai

Sahi hai bhai :)

No one gonna put his anything at stake for a u-turner gutless coward like I.k

He cancelled the "exhibition" at the last minute . Baychara bychara khaylna hai bs

Whataboutry much???

Agar PTI nai kuch ghalat kia hai to punish them. I would support you on that. Do regular hearing and end the case in a month

Laikin is sai Sharif khandan k daakai kahan sai sahi ho jatai hain

Your leader Hamza Shehbaz admitted that money in Maqsood Chaprasi was "business transactions"

Why Sharif family had to business transactions in the name of their peon?
Dude, I don't answer for Sharif family or their politics. I am a civilian supremacist & this was and remains the root of my opposition to IK. He was complicit in destablizing the country & its economy. He is NOT honest. Had he been honest, he would have built PTI differently instead of stuffing it with Lota candidates.

You do not mean a word of what you are saying. The vote of no confidence is the best reckoning against a politician & IK really deserves it. You do not get to excuse his failures to me.

When IK was flying JKT's plane around, did you ever wonder what would be the payback? He must have used it for many hundreds of hours. Just add the amount up & see how IK could repay JKT? You really think that was not corruption in itself? People of Pakistan suffered to the tune of 40 billions rupees (Sugar Scandal Inquiry report) for this. Most of this money was pocketed by JKT & Khusro Bukhtiar since they were the biggest Sugar mills owners. It also enriched Zardari family who are big owners themselves. So who do yo blame for that dacoity? SS?

Ditto for medicine, furnace oil purchase, & other scandals. You just keep repeating maqsood chiprasi because that is the sum total of your knowledge.

I understand your point, let’s not go in big changes. If he can’t fix prices of wheat, sugar and medicines. He needs to go, even corruption broke all records in his tenure. If you’re his MNA, how you will ask your constituents to vote. You have nothing to offer.

IK while being fiscally responsible in the face of debt, shouldn’t be criticized because the stolen money that he has been trying to recover from ex political criminals is being safe guarded by foreign powers. The same powers that are now in the process of ousting him. While I agree that taxing the common man to cover the deficit is unfair, he really has no other options.

Regarding the prices of staple food items going up, inflation is rampant all over the world and is not exclusive to Pakistan.

I have nothing to say regarding the corruption because it’s intrinsically ingrained in Pa ki DNA to steal. I wouldn’t put it past PTI, but again I haven’t seen the proof.

Back
Top Bottom