What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

All I can say is that IK needs to clean his house. Same goes for Pakistan Army.

Agay Raab janaay.
Sahih baat.

Had IK cleaned his house before he came to power, everyone would be better off. He just fell prey to the promise of one-page. Had he come on his own steam, his behavior would have been different. He should have become President & deployed someone who could have been an effective PM. But IK was too insecure - he became PM himself, & appointed a clueless nobody to be Punjab's CM. The rest is history.

You are misinformed.

Let us say that you think that I am a what you call - a patwari. If you were correct in your bakwas, you would find me downplaying PAF's success. But you can not. So, here I prove that you are wrong. You can not find one civilian supremacist rooting for India, but you are insisting on something that was fringe opinion not aligned with any party.

BTW forum played many other roles. Being a hotbed of PTI political support was one of them. That was counter-productive in hindsight. Now people like yourself are cussing out the army right on this thread. What a show of beghairati from you lot. But this was bound to happen. PTI's Political Punditry was OK, but giving space to abusive trolls like yourself, Areesh, & host of others was wrong, wrong, wrong.

Now look at how this forum is being used to undermine a whole institution that had been a sacred cow until a few days ago. That was just bad judgement on part of the forum admin.

This is exactly what I knew would happen. Thanks to you guys, I have been proved right.

@WebMaster

Delete this thread.

Fringe kay bachay

Ayaz Sadiq fringe h

Maryum Nawaz fringe h

Taqi actually called on the U.S to bomb Pakistan.

reality ko dekh kr he sab yahan ro rhe hen bhai, kis dunya mai reh rahe ho?
Mil kar rotay hain, messed up system ko. Main bhi to yahi kehta raha hoon. System ko theek karo. Ulta short-cut mat chalao... Ab khud hi dekh lo.

2023 would have been the last year for PML-N in power had IK played the game right. Look at him now. Shortcuts never work.

Sahih baat.

Had IK cleaned his house before he came to power, everyone would be better off. He just fell prey to the promise of one-page. Had he come on his own steam, his behavior would have been different. He should have become President & deployed someone who could have been an effective PM. But IK was too insecure - he became PM himself, & appointed a clueless nobody to be Punjab's CM. The rest is history.

IK came into power BECAUSE he took kachra and gand in his party so lets be very clear about that, had he decided to stand on his principals he would be in a better moral position

1648642875565.png

The Establishment has won again. The US dictations have proven successful.

Reports suggest, that Qamar Javed Bajwa, and the DGISI knew every word of the letter by heart, and recited every paragraph of that letter to Imran Khan. Almost as if they knew about that letter years ago.

Fringe kay bachay

Ayaz Sadiq fringe h

Maryum Nawaz fringe h

Taqi actually called on the U.S to bomb Pakistan.
Taqi is fringe. He is a surkha who lives in Florida.

When army involves itself in politics, it gets abused & rightly so. Are the likes of you not abusing army now? So what is wrong with telling the army to stick to its job?

Remember Dawn Leaks? It was a reaction from Army when civvies told it to stick to its job. Don't be a simp & abuser at the same time.

Mil kar rotay hain, messed up system ko. Main bhi to yahi kehta raha hoon. System ko theek karo. Ulta short-cut mat chalao... Ab khud hi dekh lo.

2023 would have been the last year for PML-N in power had IK played the game right. Look at him now. Shortcuts never work.
were they ousted with a no confidence motion? It was swift change of power after elections. lol.

View attachment 828641

The Establishment has won again. The US dictations have proven successful.

Reports suggest, that Qamar Javed Bajwa, and the DGISI knew every word of the letter by heart, and recited every paragraph of that letter to Imran Khan. Almost as if they knew about that letter years ago.
Don't make things up. You were not there. Do not create unnecessary drama.

Bajwa should resign too. He brought on IK & therefore IK's failure is his failure too. Max, he should ask for an exit.

were they ousted with a no confidence motion? It was swift change of power after elections. lol.
'elections'

Bro, even the PTI ticket holders who were quite secure in their own constituencies were asked if they needed help. Some elections these were - thoroughly managed affair.

Well, its so shocking to see PMLN blind supporters still supporting Mian saanp after these pictures.
Is it too much to ask the army to stick to its constitutional role? Does asking to be professional count as being supporter of PML-N?

'elections'

Bro, even the PTI ticket holders who were quite secure in their own constituencies were asked if they needed help. Some elections these were - thoroughly managed affair.

Is it too much to ask the army to stick to its constitutional role? Does asking to be professional count as being supporter of PML-N?
and still Imran Khan had to take support from MQM, PMLQ and BAP to form govt? So, you mean military is powerful enough to meddle with elections and not powerful enough to give him clear majority? Also, if he had to get help, he was more popular in 2013, would have easily gone that way.

Well, its so shocking to see PMLN blind supporters still supporting Mian saanp after these pictures.
And by the way. Do note that the tweets are from PTI SM team. So there is the credibility of the source. And also you are amazingly gullible. No wonder you are still in a bubble.

and still Imran Khan had to take support from MQM, PMLQ and BAP to form govt? So, you mean military is powerful enough to meddle with elections and not powerful enough to give him clear majority? Also, if he had to get help, he was more popular in 2013, would have easily gone that way.
Jamali ruled with just one or two vote majority. There is a method to the madness. They have perfected this art & I should know because I have observed them closely.

Back
Top Bottom