What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

Arshad Sharif says he has just seen the letter and it clearly mentioned the vote of no confidence and the fact that Pakistan will see relaxations internationally if the motion succeeds but will face consequences, if it fails.

It also mentioned Prime Minister's visit to Russia and their concerns. They also talked about regime change openly.

Arshad Sharif says he has just seen the letter and it clearly mentioned the vote of no confidence and the fact that Pakistan will see relaxations internationally if the motion succeeds but will face consequences, if it fails.

It also mentioned Prime Minister's visit to Russia and their concerns. They also talked about regime change openly.
This has been shared officially on record with foreign office and therefore should be considered as national security issue and military is bound to stand behind PM of Pakistan. There is no other way around to this now.

Curious if those here who want Ik gone, would support it if it’s proven that the plot has originated in Langley? To put certain generals/ppp/pmln/Fazlu together. Btw, all 4 proven to be working against Pakistan in the past.” Either by conviction through our military courts (DGMO/brig general) or Wikileaks

and still Imran Khan had to take support from MQM, PMLQ and BAP to form govt? So, you mean military is powerful enough to meddle with elections and not powerful enough to give him clear majority? Also, if he had to get help, he was more popular in 2013, would have easily gone that way.

Bro wo chehray per mali cherry blossom dhonay kay lye laga hua hai, you are giving him too much importance by replying. 😂

Bajwa and DGISI have convinced/forced Imran Khan to not address the nation today. This is a big mistake.

TBH, if he's going to go out meakly, he might as well make it quick. Don't need this distraction during Ramadan.

I remember the days when PPP and MQM kidnapped each other’s workers .

They then drilled holes in their knee caps, raped them , pulled their eyes out, cur off their private parts , slit their throats , packed them in bags and left them in gutters and play grounds .

Thousands were killed this way.

I believe there is enough lanat sent to PPP but my next million lanats are reserved for MQM….

I'm feeling rather good that military is silent . It's not their job neither they are qualified for all this. ISPR at this time would be the worst thing, which would again be taken as proof of their involvement.
Thats isn’t a proof that Military isn’t involved.

Dude, I don't answer for Sharif family or their politics. I am a civilian supremacist & this was and remains the root of my opposition to IK. He was complicit in destablizing the country & its economy. He is NOT honest. Had he been honest, he would have built PTI differently instead of stuffing it with Lota candidates.

You do not mean a word of what you are saying. The vote of no confidence is the best reckoning against a politician & IK really deserves it. You do not get to excuse his failures to me.

When IK was flying JKT's plane around, did you ever wonder what would be the payback? He must have used it for many hundreds of hours. Just add the amount up & see how IK could repay JKT? You really think that was not corruption in itself? People of Pakistan suffered to the tune of 40 billions rupees (Sugar Scandal Inquiry report) for this. Most of this money was pocketed by JKT & Khusro Bukhtiar since they were the biggest Sugar mills owners. It also enriched Zardari family who are big owners themselves. So who do yo blame for that dacoity? SS?

Ditto for medicine, furnace oil purchase, & other scandals. You just keep repeating maqsood chiprasi because that is the sum total of your knowledge.
Please explain how IK has ruined the economy using empirical data.

NO, that is the "establishment" within you speaking. You will go to any length to support the activities of the Establishment with baseless sweeping, generalized statements, under the pretext: all politicians are f*cking retards, while the Establishment knows all.

Establishment cannot reach 1% of the respect and eminence of Imran Khan, with the people of Pakistan. Expect this value to decrease further. There are storm clouds gathering. In my WhatsApp groups, dozens of overseas Pakistanis are vowing to withhold their remittances. And this is just the beginning. Establishment just self-inflicted a never healing wound. Death to the Establishment. All curses upon the "tunnel visioned" Establishment.
You are talking about withholding remittances, I just transferred all my investments from within Pakistan to my UK accounts. Yes its a drop in the ocean but I believe I am not alone and this is needed to be done as a my personal protest.

Back
Top Bottom