What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

You are talking about withholding remittances, I just transferred all my investments from within Pakistan to my UK accounts. Yes its a drop in the ocean but I believe I am not alone and this is needed to be done as a my personal protest.

I have stopped sending single Cent ! Many drops will build a ocean !

It’s fascinating to me that 2021 was one of the best years Pakistan’s economy has EVER had and forum members with seemingly no knowledge of macroeconomics are claiming the economy is mishandled. But I guess that sort of thinking explains the support for Nawaz Sharif who absolutely destroyed the nation’s economy during his tenure but probably improved the economy of his voter base. How sad.

My mom just asked me: "Is there a way for us to tell IK that we are with him and that he can stop fighting so hard? It is painful to watch him struggle like this."

I agree Amma. I feel this pain too. I can not express my resentment, disappointment and betrayal from fauj in words. There aren't any. And amongst all this, when everyone would have given up, IK still stands. Not for himself, for his country. I am speechless. I can't respect anyone more right now.

Go home IK. Get some rest. You deserve it. Let this country rot. It also deserves it. I need to bring my parents with me here in Ireland and we too can forever close this chapter of Pakistan.
How about a change org petition ? These petitions would really be a morale booster for IK and twitter ki fauj will make sure that it reaches everywhere

I have stopped sending single Cent ! Many drops will build a ocean !
Same as me, I have advised my family to withdraw all thier money from Pakistan, before these bastard dakus come back in power and play around with your money, and with so many opposition parties united they will eat all the money in the treasury in no time.

This Imran Khan news is now top trending in India. We have minute by minute update from all mainstream Indian media :woot:

I don’t understand all this anti Military sentiments here, I mean why should the military try to remove the current government and play in to hands of foreign agencies, we haven’t read any proper proofs. If Imran Khan failed, then it’s the failure of his personal performance and collective incompetence of his party. They must learn from their failure and come back with betterment!

If IK is removed then establishment is doing India's bidding. You fools will pay a heavy price for this.

Modi is a walking blunder and he gets to remain in office for as long as he wants.

Shows you are 100% compromised.
Precisely why he should show the letter to awaam about the threatening part.

If you can’t back your statements or lying the awaam, then that itself has grave consequences to it.

I am beginning to think that main establishments must have solid reason since khan is either on nervous breakdown or being pigeonholed currently.

IK came into power BECAUSE he took kachra and gand in his party so lets be very clear about that, had he decided to stand on his principals he would be in a better moral position

But you know the dirty state of Pakistan's politics, hell any country's politics. To form any majority you have to have the unfortunate snakes in your camp too. It's true of US politics as well where the same politicians would insult/criticize the candidate would be defending them wholeheartedly a week later.

Morals don't get you as far as actual power of authority does and people who expect 100% morality from IK are living in a fantasy land.

Same as me, I have advised my family to withdraw all thier money from Pakistan, before these bastard dakus come back in power and play around with your money, and with so many opposition parties united they will eat all the money in the treasury in no time.
I will be doing the same, this is a good idea.

When the Army top Brass can fold under pressure from US, why can't they stand somehow with the support of China and Russia.

Fauj has a bigger stake in good relations wih China looking at all the JF-17, to J-10 c, the missiles to all that including CPEC. Why can't they neuteralize this US pressure with China's help and with Russia now.

This is really shameful and hopeless...

This Imran Khan news is now top trending in India. We have minute by minute update from all mainstream Indian media :woot:

Seriously since last few days every time i switch on news channel I see them showing Pakistan political news only, not just hindi/english national news channel even the local language ones

But you know the dirty state of Pakistan's politics, hell any country's politics. To form any majority you have to have the unfortunate snakes in your camp too. It's true of US politics as well where the same politicians would insult/criticize the candidate would be defending them wholeheartedly a week later.

Morals don't get you as far as actual power of authority does and people who expect 100% morality from IK are living in a fantasy land.
And you are complaining about the lack of moral which khan participated and supported is now dethroning khan? What did you expect? Again, it is his own doing.

I met Hussain Nawaz last week in a rice manufacturing factory, this factory is owned by an Indian business family. Rumor was that Nawaz was also going to be there but pulled out at last minute due to other commitments. These fools have their business with all the enemies of Pakistan, as long as they are making money that is all that matters to them.

Shame what is happening in Pakistan.

Back
Top Bottom