What's new

Breaking : PM Imran to show 'threat letter' to senior journalists, allies today

Gentlemen, just want to remind some of us here that speaking against our army, our politics leadership, losing hope... That's exactly what our enemies want at the moment.

There is only one way to break Pakistan. That is to break it from inside using its own people, pitch institution against institution....

Let's stand united behind our current political and military leadership, let's not play into the hands of the enemies. Remember, they haven't been able to do anything by themselves.

IK like leader, we've got after a long time. Let's hope and pray he is unable to bring our internal enemies to their knees, whose them as well.

A word of advice to some. Your mind is polluted to the extent that the mere mention of official secret act brings Pakistan army into your mind. Mind you, there are other civilian agencies who work on that act. But since this propaganda is being aimed at army as well, therefore, it is being dragged everywhere.

Let's hope and pray, that IK defeats all enemies, both internal and external. I would also like all of them to be exposed.

Let's not make assumptions.... Let's wait for something solid. We've not got the letter, IK has. Let's wait for him to divulge, name everyone....
Sir, I am a military brat. Always have love the institution.
But for the second time in my adult life they are placing the Nawaz/Zardari oligarchy in power.

When I was at the Bar, we were taught what an abusive relationship look like. When one is just a tool for the others machinations.
We have to accept now that we are in an abusive relationship.
The first time you were "neutral", we lost half of Pakistan as a result because you wouldn't hang Mujeeb as he deserved.
The second time we got the worst insurgency in our history.
I am not sure Pakistan will survive your third "neutrality".
I pray that it does.
What will not survive is the people of Pakistan's affection for your institution.
I wish All Ranks of the Armed Force all the best.

Public is panicked already. They are being abused, their silence is fueling the air further. They just had to issue a statment that they are aware of this concipiracy and are working with civil govt to do what is necessary. That's it. No speculations, no panic.
I know what you mean. But our internal enemies also want the same very thing. Just a small statement from army... So that they can then shout out loud that ... See, the army is involved, that's why they are giving statements as well.

This way, army will be dragged deep into this, nothing else.

WAPDA or NADRA or NAB surely doesn't deal with national security brother.
What about FIA, IB, Supreme Court, their suo moto notices?

Gentlemen, just want to remind some of us here that speaking against our army, our politics leadership, losing hope... That's exactly what our enemies want at the moment.

There is only one way to break Pakistan. That is to break it from inside using its own people, pitch institution against institution....

Let's stand united behind our current political and military leadership, let's not play into the hands of the enemies. Remember, they haven't been able to do anything by themselves.

IK like leader, we've got after a long time. Let's hope and pray he is unable to bring our internal enemies to their knees, whose them as well.

A word of advice to some. Your mind is polluted to the extent that the mere mention of official secret act brings Pakistan army into your mind. Mind you, there are other civilian agencies who work on that act. But since this propaganda is being aimed at army as well, therefore, it is being dragged everywhere.

Let's hope and pray, that IK defeats all enemies, both internal and external. I would also like all of them to be exposed.

Let's not make assumptions.... Let's wait for something solid. We've not got the letter, IK has. Let's wait for him to divulge, name everyone....
Sir, people can sense the truth in the context of history. Our love for the country keeps us quite, our love for the country makes our hearts bleed.

Sir, I get what you're saying and youve no idea how desperately I want to believe that the fauji leadership is not in bed with the opposition/west. But when MQM-P decides at 3am in the morning it wants to join PDM when it couldnt decide for 3 weeks, when journalists are told to downplay the threat by fauj and when army itself is stopping IK from going to the SC for a judicial commission, reality really is not what you're saying it is. Like me, you just want it to be this but its really not
I understand you, and like I said before, nothing would make me happier than IK naming and exposing everyone involved.

There are other institutions and people who are silent as well. Means they are also involved?

All institutions in Pakistan including the army are corrupt to the core. Stop gaslighting people here because we all know it’s true.

It’d be one thing if the Army has never taken directives from foreign elements in the past, but... what do you know.. they have on multiple occasions.

Voice of sanity in these trying times:

I know what you mean. But our internal enemies also want the same very thing. Just a smash statement from army... So that they can then shout out loud that ... See, the army is involved, that's why they are giving statements as well.

This way, army will be dragged deep into this, nothing else.

What about FIA, IB, Supreme Court, their suo moto notices?
Please tell me what was the last time SC, FIA or IB jumped over PM house.

I'm feeling rather good that military is silent . It's not their job neither they are qualified for all this. ISPR at this time would be the worst thing, which would again be taken as proof of their involvement.

SMQ said the letter was already shown to the military establishment.

If the letter was real and the threat is real, then the establishment must issue a statement that they are aware of the threat. If they don't make a statement, then they are either complicit or they are saying they don't believe the letter.

Sir, people can sense the truth in the context of history. Our love for the country keeps us quite, our love for the country makes our hearts bleed.
It is making our hearts bleed right now. Without Imran Khan, there is shallow darkness at the other end. At this point, I dont even know what will we do with these curropt looters on our heads once again?

Imran Khan sahab,

You have played softly, you have tried every legal move, you tried presenting bills, showed immense calm in last 8 years. Still the majority mandate was stolen from you by foreign puppets.

Khan sahab, the call is yours.

The people of Pakistan see a leader in you. Aap bas call dein.

So is it also conspiracy of our enemies that ISPR is silent and isn't saying anything while the whole country is literally on fire and PM is shouting that he is being threatened by foreign powers?

Whose conspiracy is silence of ISPR?
For the military only dawan leak is security threat, they will act when someone point finger towards them , han yeh PM ko dhamki to churiapa ha bakwas ha jhoth ha PM ki apni mistake ha

It is making our hearts bleed right now. Without Imran Khan, there is shallow darkness at the other end. At this point, I dont even know what will we do with these curropt looters on our heads once again?
Well Pakistan will go into deeper shit hold and India will do bhangra dance while Pakistan will just silently observe

Some mistakes ?? What kind of mistakes? Now our military will decide what is the mistakes or what not ?
Do u believe PM is chutiaa who waving threatening letter to his audience? Then why these Generals are stopping him to reveal the details of the letter?

Mistakes as in going to Russia, absolutely not etc.

Imran Khan sahab,

You have played softly, you have tried every legal move, you tried presenting bills, showed immense calm in last 8 years. Still the majority mandate was stolen from you by foreign puppets.

Khan sahab, the call is yours.

The people of Pakistan see a leader in you. Aap bas call dein.
I wish he exposes everyone tonight rather than staying calm and playing by the books. No one is playing by the book now, its of no use.

Back
Top Bottom