What's new

Featured Breaking : Pakistan to ban TLP officially

What more can a fascist government do?

Hopefully this US puppet government will be sent packing by US without Pakistani interference.

First TLP should learn the ABC of islam then dream about government

It was TLP who first rejected the false story of old lady and Prophet Muhammad (saw). If you have one percent knowledge about Islam then you will be able to know it's importance. Many of the ignorants still quote it.

Keep crying!

It was TLP who first rejected the false story of old lady and Prophet Muhammad (saw). If you have one percent knowledge about Islam then you will be able to know it's importance. Many of the ignorants still quote it.

Keep crying!
TLP is nothing but a bunch if extremist terrorists, a langra from Attock who abused everyone can not be a Alam of our beloved Deen islam , our Prophet PBUH never abused anyone who the hell was he ??

TLP is nothing but a bunch if extremist terrorists, a langra from Attock who abused everyone can not be a Alam of our beloved Deen islam , our Prophet PBUH never abused anyone who the hell was he ??
Shut your dirty mouth. You know nothing you just a brain-dead keyboard warrior.
You can't hide Blasphemy behind some abuses for very very deserving people.

You failed to get what i said in prev post because of mental sickness.

Abusing Modi, Trump and their puppets when they were doing/saying something that was not acceptable by any one is one thing and

Protecting Blasphemers and sending them abroad even after a trial agreement is some other thing.

What you cannot tolerate is your choice.

It's a ridiculous move and will likely be challenged in court. These people are a political party and got 10% of the vote in the last election.

If anything it goes to show how much of a threat these dumb-*** mullahs are to the establishment.

Banning religio-politcal parties never works as all the party has to do is just change it's name. If they go underground they will be harder to monitor and infiltrate and become more of a headache. IK should listen and negotiate rather than ban. Banning is a cheap way out and the consequences can be dire further down the road as people unable to express their voice will resort to the next step-violence and insurrection.

Shut your dirty mouth. You know nothing you just a brain-dead keyboard warrior.
You can't hide Blasphemy behind some abuses for very very deserving people.

You failed to get what i said in prev post because of mental sickness.

Abusing Modi, Trump and their puppets when they were doing/saying something that was not acceptable by any one is one thing and

Protecting Blasphemers and sending them abroad even after a trial agreement is some other thing.

What you cannot tolerate is your choice.
Did you noticed your language?? Smiler like your leader extremist terrorist mindset, and for your information khan is first islamic leader of the Muslim world who condemned Blasphemy and islamphobia at UNO , there is big difference in barking and working. And no one but Pakistani supreme court set free asia bibi who the hell you extremist you are to bark against Pakistan biggest judicial institution?

Did you noticed your language?? Smiler like your leader extremist terrorist mindset, and for your information khan is first islamic leader of the Muslim world who condemned Blasphemy and islamphobia at UNO , there is big difference in barking and working. And no one but Pakistani supreme court set free asia bibi who the hell you extremist you are to bark against Pakistan biggest judicial institution?
Stay there it suits you!!!
Read my first post if you have little bit sense!!!

Show us the results not kameez mein mori chai biscuit shit wit

Banning religio-politcal parties never works as all the party has to do is just change it's name. If they go underground they will be harder to monitor and infiltrate and become more of a headache. IK should listen and negotiate rather than ban. Banning is a cheap way out and the consequences can be dire further down the road as people unable to express their voice will resort to the next step-violence and insurrection.

It's a classic case of bullying the weak. A society cannot sustain itself if the most helpless elements face the brute technical force of the law which they had no say in legislature process.

This selective application of law and by extension, justice, has demoralized the countrymen into abandoning concepts like nationalism.

Stay there it suits you!!!
Read my first post if you have little bit sense!!!

Show us the results not kameez mein mori chai biscuit shit wit
Lol.. In just few thousands rupees you guys can reach france no doubt about that, so Instead of baking here and blocking roads of lahore & Islamabad go conquer france.. madrasy ma khadim rizvi jeson sa mori karwany sa khan ki kameez ma mori behtar ha.. Londay bazo

Lol.. In just few thousands rupees you guys can reach france no doubt about that, so Instead of baking here and blocking roads of lahore & Islamabad go conquer france.. madrasy ma khadim rizvi jeson sa mori karwany sa khan ki kameez ma mori behtar ha.. Londay bazo

There was a l*t@ teaching me how to speak.

Well stay on topics. If some non-mulla did something wrong with you(say m*r!) it does not mean all are like you...

Shit is everywhere along with the good. If girls and boys doing xyz and taking drugs in uni so you will blame the uni instead of some shits.

it seems like tlp is the bad guy but do they steal billions put in banks abroad. no one asked pak establishment to take imf loans and then compromise on expelling the french ambassador. i would have more respect if pak establishment they just come and say it that Islam is for sale and we are two face traitorous hypocrites.
tlp mullahs you can say are crazy but history shows secular luns have sold and made pak compromise even in wars against india. simple if the leader has bank account abroad, sons or daughters studying abroad etc, the bastard is not your guy. i bet there are more loyal oversea pakistanis that if given chance to rule pakistan will die for it.

There was a l*t@ teaching me how to speak.

Well stay on topics. If some non-mulla did something wrong with you(say m*r!) it does not mean all are like you...

Shit is everywhere along with the good. If girls and boys doing xyz and taking drugs in uni so you will blame the uni instead of some shits.
Truth hurts... Crazy mullay.. He was mulla and mualam of a well reputed madrassa, and if one person did not accountable for others then why you extremist protested against whole france?? Not every French is Muslim haters there are good and bad people everywhere

Truth hurts... Crazy mullay.. He was mulla and mualam of a well reputed madrassa, and if one person did not accountable for others then why you extremist protested against whole france?? Not every French is Muslim haters there are good and bad people everywhere
So you think if they blasphemed nationwide we should leave it? Shut up!

I never said Allama Khadim Hussain Razavi did wrong with anyone.

Let say the canadian paid mullah who made hundred of turns on blasphemy laws.

You can search if you have working senses or consult with psychiatrist first.

So you think if they blasphemed nationwide we should leave it? Shut up!

I never said Allama Khadim Hussain Razavi did wrong with anyone.

Let say the canadian paid mullah who made hundred of turns on blasphemy laws.

You can search if you have working senses or consult with psychiatrist first.
You are no body to dictate government, because our PM already put up the matter on highest possible forum with better manner, shouting and whining like dogs on streets will be more helpful for islam haters.
And why did you stopped protest? As for i know pak government did not kick out french ambassador until today?? Crazy mullay
Every mulla is living on foreign aid, Canadian mulla gets aid from canada langra and company living on Saudi aid.

You are no body to dictate government, because our PM already put up the matter on highest possible forum with better manner, shouting and whining like dogs on streets will be more helpful for islam haters.
And why did you stopped protest? As for i know pak government did not kick out french ambassador until today?? Crazy mullay
Every mulla is living on foreign aid, Canadian mulla gets aid from canada langra and company living on Saudi aid.
Yes that forum is worlds most useless forum.
Don't you know what they did for Kashmir. Only an fool can believe on it. May be you too.

Shitty liberal we have done our best. And exposed the priorities of poti i. It is TLP who through the ball into the parliment. Most of our leaders are in jail just bcz we protest for our right. Now its upto talli and co.

Shut your dirty mout you don't have any sense. You have grown in ****. We shall do whatever is right for crushing liberal and Anti Islamic groups.

Blaming is easy but when it comes to reality cowards like you presents a paper piece for an evidence.

Ladies and gentle men here we have the worlds most sensible man claiming to be more informative than ECP.
Wo kia kehty hyn aqal mnd k kiye ishara hi kafi hy.
But in your case I'll have to explain that any party registering in ecp will have to clear all assets/whatever they demand.

Unlike PTI TLP is having no funding case. But that requires working mind to understand it that you lack. If you have any proof show it here.

OTHERWISE DONT PLACE SHIT ON PDF AND SHUT UP!

Plus your khan is well known play boy in international media. Go and search!!!!

Leave me i am not interested in defending TLP in front of any senseless, shitty, braindead y****a.

Back
Top Bottom