What's new

Featured Breaking : Pakistan to ban TLP officially

yea just release more gas. I thought after a nights sleep you would return in better form. but No

What are you gonna do when i.k finally gets kick out of office ?
Jis internet ko use ker ke yeh post kia hai janab, woh bhi Sood khoro ka ijaad kia hua hai, aur jis laptop ya phone se ker rahe hai woh bhi, pehle un sood khoro ki cheezen use kerna tu choro.

Paysay dayty hain free me nae use krty Matlab sood halal ho jy ga agr koi invention kr ly ? Kia logic hai hai

And for that, even if we have to expell French ambassador, temporarily, then it's not a big deal. French ambassador can resume after an official opology by French govt.

ambassador can resume after an official apology by french govt ?
are you ok ?

And for that, even if we have to expell French ambassador, temporarily, then it's not a big deal. French ambassador can resume after an official opology by French govt.
Trust me, it's not a big deal.

Who actually cares about what the French do. Like really who cares. They are down the road from me and I don't care what they do or what's in their news. I don't care what they think about me or how they treat their minorities, I have no business in France.

If you don't have boots on the ground or economic clout just keep your mouth firmly shut till you do.

IMG-20210619-WA0009.jpg

We support TLP and will do so until we see an era of TLP.

Pakistan is because of Islam and Islam will be ruling here sooner or later.

Keep crying 😭😭😭😭
First TLP should learn the ABC of islam then dream about government

Back
Top Bottom