What's new

TLP set to become mainstream political party as govt lifts ban

Congratulations Pakistan...

On side note, few days your minister was saying TLP is a Raw funded organisation... If that is true, then TLP leadership should be jailed else Minster should be sacked..

If that doesn't happens Imran Khan will be treated as immature leader like Rahul baba.

On side note, few days your minister was saying TLP is a Raw funded organisation... If that is true, then TLP leadership should be jailed else Minster should be sacked..

If that doesn't happens Imran Khan will be treated as immature leader like Rahul baba.

ISIS is RAW funded so is TTP.... Not sure about TLP.

One way to take of the teats of RAW is to mainstream them...

ISIS is RAW funded so is TTP.... Not sure about TLP.

One way to take of the teats of RAW is to mainstream them...
If TTP is Raw funded why for God sake... Why pakistan is going for cease fire and agreeing to release few foot soldiers...

Goodbye Pakistan

But why should that be so? If a radical right wing party gathers enough support from a majority if the population, it should have the right to implement its agenda according to due process. If a majority of people in Pakistan want sharia, they should get it. May be TLP will finally be the party that fulfils the promises made in the Objectives Resolution?

If TTP is Raw funded why for God sake... Why pakistan is going for cease fire and agreeing to release few foot soldiers...

It's all about: keep you friends close and your enemies even closer.

"Don't worry. Everything will be okay"...
Here have a "fantastic cup of tea".

( THEY ! ) will never make peace WITH INDIA, BECAUSE THEN THERE BILLION $$$$$$$

HONEY POT WILL be diminished, ......we need an enemy (india) - and that will be fed to us day n night,.

while we make peace deals with every frankinstien and dracula,.. but not with india,

( THEY ! ) will never make peace WITH INDIA, BECAUSE THEN THERE BILLION $$$$$$$
Pakistan has always extended hand towards India its India who has time and time again rejected that but I guess people on payroll of PMLN will always spout bs

Pakistan has always extended hand towards India its India who has time and time again rejected that but I guess people on payroll of PMLN will always spout bs

pml-n aint a terrorist org!...............there father in law was general zia,

(Islamist and jihadist) group is getting amnesty from the state and a chance to become mainstream, then what's the crime of Hafiz Saeed and Jamaat ud Dawaa?

then what's the crime of Hafiz Saeed and Jamaat ud Dawaa?
They are only banned for media consumption and to avoid sanctions in reality they operate freely and even Hafiz Saeed knows that

Madni channel to become our national Tv
So we can watch this crap
View attachment 790713

MfGWz5I.jpg

Madni channel to become our national Tv
So we can watch this crap
View attachment 790713

Acha Hai Pakistan Mein Terrorism aur Mehngaye Bahut Hai, Kuch To Entertainment ko Milay Ga...

Last edited:
But why should that be so? If a radical right wing party gathers enough support from a majority if the population, it should have the right to implement its agenda according to due process. If a majority of people in Pakistan want sharia, they should get it. May be TLP will finally be the party that fulfils the promises made in the Objectives Resolution?
Absolutely, but it also negates the very concept of what Pakistan was meant to be. So, in essence what I said about Jinnah’s Pakistan being dead isn’t wrong and whatever Pakistan is to be defined is up to the people regardless of their intelligence or consequences of their decisions.

Frankly, I have little stake in it anymore and neither do you other than essentially failing to recognize it as the same place we were born in.
That doesn’t mean I am forced to support it regardless or work to assist all its people if they have chosen to go down this path. My focus is to help those that want to leave Pakistan (engineers, doctors, IT professionals etc) and all those who do not resonate with this new Pakistani direction and help them preserve their way of life and ideals in a country that accepts them the way they are.

Last edited:
It's all about: keep you friends close and your enemies even closer.

"Don't worry. Everything will be okay"...
Here have a "fantastic cup of tea".
If that is the logic... India should be you closest entity...
Tell me when Pak extended favours to India..
I can quote other way round .. India gave MFN most favoured Nation status to Pakistan, which gave benefits to Pak, Pak didn't have decency to reciprocate.... Now Pak has girvified it's interest to china and getting sucked into China's debt trap... Now enjoy...

Last edited:
Absolutely, but it also negates the very concept of what Pakistan was meant to be. So, in essence what I said about Jinnah’s Pakistan being dead isn’t wrong and whatever Pakistan is to be defined is up to the people regardless of their intelligence or consequences of their decisions.

Frankly, I have little stake in it anymore and neither do you other than essentially failing to recognize it as the same place we were born in.
That doesn’t mean I am forced to support it regardless or work to assist all its people if they have chosen to go down this path. My focus is to help those that want to leave Pakistan (engineers, doctors, IT professionals etc) and all those who do not resonate with this new Pakistani direction and help them preserve their way of life and ideals in a country that accepts them the way they are.
Your narrative paints a vrey grim picture of Pakistan... Do you think that the situation is that bad where you lost hope on your mother land and ready to help other to migrate out...

What is/are possible solution/s to come out of the mess.. Sharia/dictatorship/civil revolution/ de-linking religion from every aspect of Governance/Reforms in education/limiting Army to business of defence/zero tolerance towards corruption????
They are only banned for media consumption and to avoid sanctions in reality they operate freely and even Hafiz Saeed knows that
Then Pakistanies should not complain against FATF... It deserves to be black listed...

Back
Top Bottom