Featured Breaking : Pakistan to ban TLP officially

RIP Pak LAW

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
1618395598130.png

Move comes in after PM Imran Khan meeting with Bajwa and ISI chief yesterday
Ban is being enforced under 1997 -11B terrorism act law. This is major move and perhaps looks like the end of TLP. Their assests will be freezed as well, bank accounts, can't contest in elections anymore.

View attachment 733962
Move comes in after PM Imran Khan meeting with Bajwa and ISI chief yesterday
Ban is being enforced under 1997 -11B terrorism act law. This is major move and perhaps looks like the end of TLP. Their assests will be freezed as well, bank accounts, can't contest in elections anymore.
Wonderful decision, now make them pay for the damages they caused to public and government properties.

Lol, the only positive of this would come if this is used as a precedent to ban other terror outfits like PTM and so on.

But something tells me we will remain as gutless as we've been under Bajwa.

Over the past many years the way things have evolved, I have this feeling that PTM might be a double agent.

It's a ridiculous move and will likely be challenged in court. These people are a political party and got 10% of the vote in the last election.

If anything it goes to show how much of a threat these dumb-*** mullahs are to the establishment.

Bad move, this will harm them in the long run. They are not PTM, TLP has HUGE support.

As much as i want TLP to be banned, but this is not how the govt should do it. On what basis? Because thay want French ambassador out?. First cut their funding, try to label them with TTP, RAW or atleast something that'll make TLP look bad. Ban should come at the very last step and not the first step.
This move will bite the govt on the arse if they do not have a strategy to deal with this.

As much as i want TLP to be banned, but this is not how the govt should do it. On what basis? Because thay want French ambassador out?. First cut their funding, try to label them with TTP, RAW or atleast something that'll make TLP look bad. Ban should come at the very last step and not the first step.
This move will bite the govt on the arse if they do not have a strategy to deal with this.

Their supporters are killing police

What else do you want to wait for?

Good move. Now Sheikh Rashid, Bajwa, Imran better double up their security in case those who love the prophet [PBUH] more than life decide to kill them.
As much as it pains me to say how this has a negative effect, it is true.
I reccomend a read of this thread, it explains why.
TLP followers are brainwashed and you cannot deconstruct their thinking. With some people you can't reason. Sadly there are way too many who support TLP but this alludes to the society that Pakistan is. The masses have become infected with this horrendous outlook. In fact this one of reasons Pakistan is struggling to develop and join the modern global economy. People with such thinking are ill equipped to contribute in modern world. What positive exports can these type of people contribute?

Last edited:

Back
Top Bottom