What's new

Breaking News: Trump declares any Iranian Strike will mean WAR

Launching a bunch of firecrackers is not Iran's doing. Why is it so hard to grasp for you? Just case you forget, a ver well respected Iraqi was also killed in US strike. Iran is not the only frustrated party right now.
there's no independent iraq,iraq can't do shit.it's between US v Iran.
btw what iraqi your're talking about ,I do some research on muhandis and i found out that he fought with iran during iran iraq war. should i call him iranian collaborator??

I know what I say here will enrage quite a few IRI supporters but here it is anyway: IRI will not respond in any military manner at all, the same way she did not retaliate against Israel when her forces were bombed by Israel in Syria. IRI does not have the military capability to directly engage the US behemoth, same way she couldn't confront Israel. The best she can do at this stage is a show of unity - just watch the funeral processions in Ahwaz and Mashhad, fantastic productions - some vague threats about future revenge operation(s), suspend JCOPA, fire a few missiles towards the sea of Oman and call it a victory.

there's no independent iraq,iraq can't do shit.it's between US v Iran.
btw what iraqi your're talking about ,I do some research on muhandis and i found out that he fought with iran during iran iraq war. should i call him iranian collaborator??
You can ask that question from thousands of Iraqis who are mourning for him. Why do you think even the party in Iraq's parliament that is not aligned with Iran also voted in favor of rejecting US military presence?

I know what I say here will enrage quite a few IRI supporters but here it is anyway: IRI will not respond in any military manner at all, the same way she did not retaliate against Israel when her forces were bombed by Israel in Syria. IRI does not have the military capability to directly engage the US behemoth, same way she couldn't confront Israel. The best she can do at this stage is a show of unity - just watch the funeral processions in Ahwaz and Mashhad, fantastic productions - some vague threats about future revenge operation(s), suspend JCOPA, fire a few missiles towards the sea of Oman and call it a victory.

I don't think you fully grasped the significance of this move to think Iran will only respond symbolically. Iran does not need to go occupy US mainland...Iran has more than the capability to inflict severe damage to the US in the mid east. Iran said it will respond harshly, let's wait and see. The ball is actually in trump's court, Iran's response is inevitable, it is up to trump to decide how much to escalate further. Go read what Gen Rezae said today.

You can ask that question from thousands of Iraqis who are mourning for him. Why do you think even the party in Iraq's parliament that is not aligned with Iran also voted in favor of rejecting US military presence?

Why is this indon monkey still here and why hasn't everyone ignored him? Let him die of dysentery in his diseased capital.

disproportionately is how trump treated the Chinese in trade negotiations. If you bump into trump, trump wants you hanged, drawn, and quartered in response. So if Iran ever sends one BM at Israhell, expect 400 nukes to kill 80 million Iranians. Even trump is warning you. When trump comes up to muttering and blabbering about wanting to kill you and yours and trump is carrying a nuclear button, expect in a war - trump or netanyahu nuking Iran out of existence. No more Iran, but dust and ash.

What you don't understand is that trump abhors losing, trump is mentally ill and does not like to lose. netanyahu is a barbarian who wants to wipe out Iran. And if Europeans can't complain about innocent Palestinian protesters being shot at by the IDF, except Europeans being unable to complain about the loss of 80 million antisemites that sent one conventional MRBM at Israhell.

What does Iran need to protect 80 million Iranians? 6.000 nukes with jam proof ballistic missiles that can't be defeated in anyway.

I thought I was going to have a tough time giving proof that nukes could be used to wipe out Iran, nope trump says if American (or Isrealis) civilians are hurt by Iran in any way, expect disproportionate response in war. If the military is targeted normally in a war, who else could be the target in a disproportionate response - civilians. And how disproportionately, using nukes. If the civilians of Iran morn a 'terrorist' IRGC general, they are supporters of Iranian 'terrorism', and if they harm one jew, they deserve to all be wiped out.

Says trump.

Last edited:

The media are saying that his funeral is the largest ever in history.

disproportionately is how trump treated the Chinese in trade negotiations. If you bump into trump, trump wants you hanged, drawn, and quartered in response. So if Iran ever sends one BM at Israhell, expect 400 nukes to kill 80 million Iranians. Even trump is warning you. When trump comes up to muttering and blabbering about wanting to kill you and yours and trump is carrying a nuclear button, expect in a war - trump or netanyahu nuking Iran out of existence. No more Iran, but dust and ash.

What you don't understand is that trump abhors losing, trump is mentally ill and does not like to lose. netanyahu is a barbarian who wants to wipe out Iran. And if Europeans can't complain about innocent Palestinian protesters being shot at by the IDF, except Europeans being unable to complain about the loss of 80 million antisemites that sent one conventional MRBM at Israhell.

What does Iran need to protect 80 million Iranians? 6.000 nukes with jam proof ballistic missiles that can't be defeated in anyway.
I thinknoran has the ability to make dirty nukes and quick. So any nuclear strike on iran will not go unanswered on israeli cities. Theis war may solve 2 problems.
1. Destruction of iran and peace for the arabs who hate them.
2. Destruction of israel and peace for the entire region.

And finally and most important by product. Destruction of american military industry who wont have their main customers as there will be no need to arm the arabs

trump: "NEVER, EVER THREATEN THE UNITED STATES AGAIN OR YOU WILL SUFFER CONSEQUENCES THE LIKES OF WHICH FEW THROUGHOUT HISTORY HAVE EVER SUFFERED BEFORE."

List others who suffered the most in history: victims of Hiroshima. And these European victims who were wiped out of the gene pool:

https://www.newscientist.com/articl...s-people-of-all-time-revealed-in-ancient-dna/

Netanyahu and trump are from the same seed that wiped out 80% of European during the bronze age.

So expect Iran being nuked if one Israeli civilian gets a paper cut.

Back
Top Bottom