What's new

Breaking News: Trump declares any Iranian Strike will mean WAR

end of world,most probably world war because russia will never allow any ballistic missile to land in iran.russia only have iran in this region.they don't have any other friend.
And what if Russia and China decided to just site quite and enjoy from side lines? There are more than one reasons behind it.

BTW, there is no policy of not allowing any ballistic missiles to land in Iran by either.

Seriously, Iran would not be able to sink an aircraft carrier within a carrier group. They would hardly be able to locate the carrier group or get close enough to fire enough missiles to penetrate its area defence. Its an illusion. The US just need to move 3 carrier groups to the Arabian Sea, and work their way north with missiles and airstrikes. Within a few weeks the US would dominate the skies over Iran and their costal defence would become useless.
Lets hope it doesnt happen.

Seriously, Iran would not be able to sink an aircraft carrier within a carrier group. They would hardly be able to locate the carrier group or get close enough to fire enough missiles to penetrate its area defence. Its an illusion. The US just need to move 3 carrier groups to the Arabian Sea, and work their way north with missiles and airstrikes. Within a few weeks the US would dominate the skies over Iran and their costal defence would become useless.
Lets hope it doesnt happen.
Apparently US military doesn't think so:

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/1027263/آمریکا-تمام-شناورهای-خود-را-از-ایران-دور-کرد

They just pulled back all their vessels beyond 1000km distance from Iranian shores.

Oh my God! I don't know whether I should laugh or cry!!! What the hell is going on in US?

https://www.mashreghnews.ir/news/1027263/آمریکا-تمام-شناورهای-خود-را-از-ایران-دور-کرد

They just pulled back all their vessels beyond 1000km distance from Iranian shores.

Wait what? what about their 5th fleet?

Oh my God! I don't know whether I should laugh or cry!!! What the hell is going on in US?

Sadly we humans don't have the capability to do both simultaneously. People like trump are good reason for us to develop this evolutionary trait.

I cant read it. Please post a link where the US military made that statement. And still, none of us belive the vessels need to be close to Iran in order for them to defeat the iranian air defence.

I cant read it. Please post a link where the US military made that statement. And still, none of us belive the vessels need to be close to Iran in order for them to defeat the iranian air defence.
This is coming from a news outlet affiliated to IRGC. I doubt US would ever announce something like this.

It's a matter of simple mathematics. Just see what is the range of US missiles and carrier fighter squadrons and then see if they are triggered from a point 1000km range from Iran, which is well into the Indian Ocean, how much of Iran can they cover.

This is coming from a news outlet affiliated to IRGC. I doubt US would ever announce something like this.

It's a matter of simple mathematics. Just see what is the range of US missiles and carrier fighter squadrons and then see if they are triggered from a point 1000km range from Iran, which is well into the Indian Ocean, how much of Iran can they cover.
The US didnt announce it, yet Iran knows exactly where the ships are going? Hard to belive.
Iran is no threat to a carrier group just a few hundred miles from the iranian coast, simply because they wont be able to spot them (anything that tries will be shot down). The US missiles and planes would still be a major threat to Iran.

Iran is no threat to a carrier group just a few hundred miles from the iranian coast, simply because they wont be able to spot them (anything that tries will be shot down).

No true.
Iran has UAVs etc following and monitoring these ships 24/7.

The US missiles and planes would still be a major threat to Iran.

Agreed, but don't forget these missiles and planes are coming from somewhere, and that somewhere is going to get hit back hard.

Don't forget another issues. Any nation that allows its soil to be used against Iran (saudis etc) will expect a massive hit as well.

This will not be some conventional war happening in a vacuum between all of US's military and Iran. This will be a highly asymmetrical war where the portion of the Americans military that is in that region facing the entirety of Iran. In my opinion, the Americans will get hit very hard. That's why I said earlier, no sane US general will keep assets near Iran in a conflict...obviously then the issue is if they take assets further from Iran, it will be much harder to strike Iran. So this is not some Hollywood scenario, it's real life and these americans are much more vulnerable than some fanboys would believe. Obviously Iran would be hit too, but the question is, are the americans willing to pay the cost of that war?

The US didnt announce it, yet Iran knows exactly where the ships are going? Hard to belive.
Iran is no threat to a carrier group just a few hundred miles from the iranian coast, simply because they wont be able to spot them (anything that tries will be shot down). The US missiles and planes would still be a major threat to Iran.
You are new to this forum. You need to read more about Iran's remote detection and missile capacity. Iran's OTH radars can easily detect a target as large as a carrier group from 1000km away. And carriers are the easiest targets for Iran's ASHBMs.

ahahahah so now they reject Iraqi parliament and want to Occupy Iraq: OK....
I don't mind the US pulling out, the US still have troops in nearby oil rich eastern syria btw.

but still soleimani killing is a huge PR failure of iran

Back
Top Bottom