What's new

Breaking News: Trump declares any Iranian Strike will mean WAR

The whole thing is about providing protection to illegal state Israel by killing the resistance that was created by Iran/Iraq/Lebanon etc. Elections are also near in USA, so 2 birds in one shot.

Zionists lobby is fighting tooth and nail to get Iraq like invasion in Iran but thankfully Iraq leaders voted for US forces withdrawal.

Pakistan, China, Turkey and Afghan Taliban objected to any military action against Iran which I think is brilliant policy move.

The question arises, how long can middle east tolerate the bullying of west? It has to end. New power blocks have to be made.
Iran must go Nuclear, it is their right. So does Turkey.

Nothing good comes out of being coward.

Sure, just don't play the victim with your marines are being sent back home in body bags after being slaughtered like pigs.

Big words for a country that has a smaller GDP than what the US spends per year on its military.

Honestly, I feel sorry for Iran and what will occur.

Big words for a country that has a smaller GDP than what the US spends per year on its military.

But that country has already been responsible for how many marines being sent back in body bags? Or does your movies not talk about your pigglets being vaporized by Iranian explosives used by Iraqis?

As for GDP, mate, go have a look at your national debt then talk.

Imagine being proud about how much your military industrial complex control and pisses away your countries wealth on pointless weapons and wars. Iraqi insurgents still managed to goodify 4500 of your countries sicarios in 8 yrs. Having a smaller GDP won't help your bases becoming bonfire celebrations and jets flying coffins.

Calm your horses...
If you start a war... remember that this isn't Iraq... When more than Half of the pop was for US getting in and a falling military syst...

Yes... the US... WILL suffer way more casualties than maybe any previous wars... if you go with the conventional way...
Not even going to speak about Iran proxies and their reach across the region and beyond...

This isn't some Airstrike carpet bombing campaign against ISIS... where you could just flatten them and that's it... You will be faced with a Nation... Even though the pop may have a problem with their gov concerning few issues... They will all fight against you...

And to this day... the US won no war... All those trillions and thousands of death for nothing... look at the result... you are pushed out...

"In the Graveyard of Empires... they shall be no winner"

Last edited:
But that country has already been responsible for how many marines being sent back in body bags? Or does your movies not talk about your pigglets being vaporized by Iranian explosives used by Iraqis?

As for GDP, mate, go have a look at your national debt then talk.

The US Marines lost almost 7,000 men in the span of a month at the Battle of Iwo Jima. The Japanese still got utterly steamrolled. And Irans fate will be no different.

Iran is an ant under our boot.

us will withdraw on the condition iraq will pay for US airbase

“We have a very extraordinarily expensive airbase that’s there. It cost billions of dollars to build. Long before my time We’re not leaving unless they pay us back for it [...] We will charge them sanctions like they’ve never seen before ever. It’ll make Iranian sanctions look somewhat tame”, Trump tweeted Sunday, while traveling back to DC from Florida, where he has been for several weeks.

https://sputniknews.com/us/20200106...ys-for-american-air-base-threatens-sanctions/

us will withdraw on the condition iraq will pay for US airbase

“We have a very extraordinarily expensive airbase that’s there. It cost billions of dollars to build. Long before my time We’re not leaving unless they pay us back for it [...] We will charge them sanctions like they’ve never seen before ever. It’ll make Iranian sanctions look somewhat tame”, Trump tweeted Sunday, while traveling back to DC from Florida, where he has been for several weeks.

https://sputniknews.com/us/20200106...ys-for-american-air-base-threatens-sanctions/

-

The big talking means that there is no substance behind it. They can't do another Iraq in Iran. Dynamics have changed. Russia, China is there to help now.

The US Marines lost almost 7,000 men in the span of a month at the Battle of Iwo Jima. The Japanese still got utterly steamrolled. And Irans fate will be no different.

Iran is an ant under our boot.

Pathetic, sacrifice tens of thousand of your soldiers for what? Israel? MIC?

Would it be worth it when the middle and lower class in America are utterly destroyed by subsequent economic recession?

Americans love dying for nothing.

Back
Top Bottom