What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Narendra Modi's HM, Amit Shah took bribe of Rs 2.50 crores

More than congress it seems these Pakistanis are scared of Modi. :P

They know that once NaMo comes to power the equation is going to change. They keep harping about 2014 because US is going to leave Afghanistan but they forget that NaMo is also likely to come in power in 2014

The real reason why pakistanis are scared of Amit Shah

Amit Shah, the grand strategist

...........Very few people know that if terror attacks in India are under check today, Shah's role in solving the 2008 Ahmedabad bomb blasts by Indian Mujahideen terrorists as Gujarat Minister of State for Home is one of the main factors responsible for it. Gujarat Police officials, who probed the terror attack that left 56 people dead and 200 injured, openly admit even today that it was Shah's intelligence and diligence and Modi's unstinted guidance that enabled them in solving that case in 21 days flat, a record of sorts when compared with the murky record of Indian police in probing terror cases. The solving of that crucial case immediately brought down the frequency of IM attacks since its flanks stood exposed. No wonder then that Shah could be in the Home Ministry at the Centre If Modi becomes PM in 2014.

On the flip side, however, Shah's strategic skills are often viewed in the realm of intrigue by his adversaries in the political arena as well as Gujarat Police. ..................Shah left his flanks exposed before a politically vengeful CBI which wanted to fix him by hook or crook. ............... The evidence marshalled by the CBI to fix Shah in the case is not only thin but also questionable.

Congress has tried to dim Modi's chance of being PM by keeping ghost of Godhra............and congress strategy for Amit Shah is to keep him busy defending himself from CBI and courts so that he cannot be of much use to either BJP or India.

Meanwhile the congress is busy promoting their pet judges to higher post so that in the eventuality of a BJP rule when corruption cases will be opened against congress and CBI will now be used to target it, they will escape this by using their strategical placed Judges in high court and Supreme court. :tdown:

If there is a definition of EVIL ...congress would be the closest fit.

Yeah, I don't know why do Pakistanis have a problem with Maharaj Modi Sarkar.

So big deal if he is the Murderer of 3000+ innocent Indian citizens.

He did say he was SORRY and even after that APOLOGY, Pakistanis continue to berate the gentleman.

Sometimes there is no pleasing these Pakistani people.:D

He did say he was SORRY and even after that APOLOGY, Pakistanis continue to berate the gentleman.

It was 5000+ last week.. Such steep change in one week..?

On Topic : Amit Shah could have been avoided. There was no need to bring him to front. He could have played the role of strategist from background.

On Topic : Amit Shah could have been avoided. There was no need to bring him to front. He could have played the role of strategist from background.

No matter what BJP does 'certain groups' wont like them. Its best to ignore them and woo the rest.

Sohrabuddin Sheik is a terrorist, an underworld don with links to Dawood and dozens of cases incuding under National Security Act against him. I cant understand why such a big hue and cry is being made on him being encountered..instead in TN we give our police medals for getting rid of such scum.

The more the Pakistani hate Modi the more chances are that he will become the P.M. in the forthcoming elections :omghaha:
@gotti Desperate times huh ?? :lol:

i think this terrorist should be jailed and executed

Mr. you can't claim a random person , a terrorist based upon paid allegations against him .

mindit_shirt.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sometimes there is no pleasing these Pakistani people

It was Muslims who started it by burning a train full of hindu pilgrims. Imagine what would await the hindu populace of pakistan had they burned down a train of full of muslims from mecca.

According Pakistan Human right figures everyday atleast one Hindu girl is kidnapped ,raped and converted in Pakistan. So Sage saheb i would suggest you save this sarcasm for Shias and who must be wondereing what wrong they did to warrant such kind of behaviour.

i think this terrorist should be jailed and executed

A Pakistani Muslim calling someone else a terrorist? Thats hilarious!

LOL and since when did Modi become accountable to Pakistani for the death of Indian citizens? Get off your high horse.

I have said it many times before:

If Muslims didnt burn the train full of HIndu pilgrims, no riots, no deaths. But Muslims did their usual terrorism, but this time Hindus responded in equal force.

They know that once NaMo comes to power the equation is going to change. They keep harping about 2014 because US is going to leave Afghanistan but they forget that NaMo is also likely to come in power in 2014

The real reason why pakistanis are scared of Amit Shah

Amit Shah, the grand strategist

Congress has tried to dim Modi's chance of being PM by keeping ghost of Godhra............and congress strategy for Amit Shah is to keep him busy defending himself from CBI and courts so that he cannot be of much use to either BJP or India.

Meanwhile the congress is busy promoting their pet judges to higher post so that in the eventuality of a BJP rule when corruption cases will be opened against congress and CBI will now be used to target it, they will escape this by using their strategical placed Judges in high court and Supreme court. :tdown:

If there is a definition of EVIL ...congress would be the closest fit.

A Pakistani Muslim calling someone else a terrorist? Thats hilarious!

LOL and since when did Modi become accountable to Pakistani for the death of Indian citizens? Get off your high horse.

I have said it many times before:

If Muslims didnt burn the train full of HIndu pilgrims, no riots, no deaths. But Muslims did their usual terrorism, but this time Hindus responded in equal force.

No matter what BJP does 'certain groups' wont like them. Its best to ignore them and woo the rest.

Sohrabuddin Sheik is a terrorist, an underworld don with links to Dawood and dozens of cases incuding under National Security Act against him. I cant understand why such a big hue and cry is being made on him being encountered..instead in TN we give our police medals for getting rid of such scum.

It was 5000+ last week.. Such steep change in one week..?

The more the Pakistani hate Modi the more chances are that he will become the P.M. in the forthcoming elections :omghaha:
@gotti Desperate times huh ?? :lol:

Mr. you can't claim a random person , a terrorist based upon paid allegations against him .

mindit_shirt.jpg

Hello, brown shirts of Modi :omghaha:

Wonder when will there be Nuremberg-like trials of the BJP leadership?

You folks have any clue?

I mean, you should, given that the international community will arrest and jail you even after you're found to be 90 years hiding somewhere in the jungles of Maharashtra like they do with the Nazis, even now.

No matter how acceptable it was, in Europe, in the mid-1900s, to discriminate and slaughter the Jews, it was still condemnable and no one can possibly accept it now.

Similarly, Modi will go down in our history books as Hitler and his coterie will be arrested and jailed no different than what we saw happen in Nuremberg.

Only America can help us and it will along with the UK and other great powers of the world. :agree:

@gotti

You are losing your balance dude.

Again even if trolling is your purpose, at least don't look so desperate.You are making a mockery of yourself.

Speaking for human rights has now been equated with trolling and losing your balance. :hitwall:

Bharat truly is very "mahaan" :whistle:

Only America can help us and it will along with the UK and other great powers of the world.

Run baby run along behind your Uncle Sam , ....... oh wait .......he is targeting your civilians and already close to 4000 more than godhra riots :woot:

Where will you go ..................

Let me think ............................

Yes there is China higher than mountains and deeper than ocean friend :woot:

Wait .......................

China is also worried about Xinjiang terror and Afganistan terror originating from Pakistan.

So what should I suggest ........................let me think ............................

Oh wait through out the history Islamic Barbarians have killed lot of Hindus and so Karma is Bit-ch suits perfectly for you :cheesy:

Oh wait .........You are hurt and your brain will fart in your next post .... Bring it on :tup:.

Run baby run along behind your Uncle Sam , ....... oh wait .......he is targeting your civilians and already close to 4000 more than godhra riots :woot:

Please stop begging the Americans to not take their jobs back and to not issue travel advisories to their citizens (the main source of tourism in your country).

Also, 4,000 armed forces personnel were killed by the same people who you're asking me to weep for.

Oh wait through out the history Islamic Barbarians have killed lot of Hindus and so Karma is Bit-ch suits perfectly for you :cheesy:

I heard anthropologists and actual scientists say that it was the Aryans who were the Barbarians and slaughtered the Dravidians who inhabited all of North India.

Also, if Muslims were barbarians, why did they build the most wonderful structures of architecture (that require knowledge of Math, Geometry, Chemistry, etc.)?

There are documentaries showing this, and comparing it to Khajuraho. You may google them.

Lastly, if they were Barbarians, they would be the majority of the subcontinent but they are not. I wonder why they aren't the majority like the Aryans are?

May be because they didn't indulge in such acts of genocide like the Aryans did (as in Gujarat)?

I also am curious as to why you show Akbar as a leader with a combined faith?

PS. It was America that didn't allow Modi into their country or even via video link into their universities whilst you're trying to elect him as your PM. I wonder who really is the friend of the Muslims?

A country whose leader's middle name is Hussain or one that wants to elect someone who believes that anyone with such a name be killed?

Please stop begging the Americans to not take their jobs back and to not issue travel advisories to their citizens (the main source of tourism in your country).

Also, 4,000 armed forces personnel were killed by the same people who you're asking me to weep for.

I heard anthropologists and actual scientists say that it was the Aryans who were the Barbarians and slaughtered the Dravidians who inhabited all of North India.

Also, if Muslims were barbarians, why did they build the most wonderful structures of architecture (that require knowledge of Math, Geometry, Chemistry, etc.)?

There are documentaries showing this, and comparing it to Khajuraho. You may google them.

Lastly, if they were Barbarians, they would be the majority of the subcontinent but they are not. I wonder why they aren't the majority like the Aryans are?

May be because they didn't indulge in such acts of genocide like the Aryans did (as in Gujarat)?

I also am curious as to why you show Akbar as a leader with a combined faith?

PS. It was America that didn't allow Modi into their country or even via video link into their universities whilst you're trying to elect him as your PM. I wonder who really is the friend of the Muslims?

A country whose leader's middle name is Hussain or one that wants to elect someone who believes that anyone with such a name be killed?

Yeah right we are begging for aid, jobs and we are also begging for left over weapons in Afghanistan. :lol:

Our entire diplomatic department is is busy with begging bowl through out the world and we are famous for this. :lol:

When ever a foreign dignitary comes to our country our entire political leaders including Military men stand in a line at the airport with a begging bowl.

I can go on and on ..........oh you will be hurt if I tell you more about Pakistan establishment's behavior :lol:

Aryans and Dravidians are language groups and they have nothing to do with race.

Nor there is evidence for Aryan invasion except for a false theory farted by some British fan boys.

Latest news is American paid close to 16000 $ for a dinner with Modi :lol:

Now burn :lol:

Yeah right we are begging for aid, jobs and we are also begging for left over weapons in Afghanistan. :lol:

Confusing yourself with Karzai again?

BTW, the Pakistanis have made overtures to the Hazaras, Tajiks and Uzbeks. They have accepted and reciprocated the positive step. Pakistan regrets supporting only one community and will now be supportive of a more inclusive Afghanistan, which will be representative of all communities.

Our entire diplomatic department is is busy with begging bowl through out the world and we are famous for this. :lol:

You are, which is why you keep begging the millions of NGOs, aid workers and missionaries to help support your poor. At a state level, only last year Britain stopped giving you aid and will now use that money for Pakistan to support education (something 3/4ths of Indians don't have like half of them have never seen power.

When ever a foreign dignitary comes to our country our entire political leaders including Military men stand in a line at the airport with a begging bowl.

You do and same goes for what would've happened with Putin had you not brutally raped a woman, inciting people to protest, which made you move indoors.

Aryans and Dravidians are language groups and they have nothing to do with race.

Is that true? It's only "language"?

Why aren't the Aryan Biharis allowed into the Aryan state of Maharashtra?

Why can Nitish Kumar and Laloo, before him, visit Pakistan and be given great honour and tributes, whilst Raj Thackeray says that he would never allow Laloo to do pooja in his state?

Also, are you calling the DMK and Anna DMK for confusing the word Dravida with Tamil (a language group)?

Latest news is American paid close to 16000 $ for a dinner with Modi :lol:

Now burn :lol:

Must've been an OFBJP, nut-job.

This is the beauty of American society - even Castro, and Nasser were allowed to visit just like Ahmadinejad was but what about Modi?

He was not!

Even though American interests had it that they should invite the potential future leader of India, they did not, because they have a thing called a conscience (something Indians lack)

BTW, don't think I don't want Modi coming into power, I actually do. If he doesn't win, how else are we going to win our goal of completely isolating India diplomatically. OIC and GCC states will do it immediately and they will pressurize the EU and America (even though, they would do it themselves because they honour human rights and freedoms).

I can't wait for India to become another Cuba and Iran. Jai Hind! :omghaha:

PS. There's no such thing as "left" in India and Gujarat, in particular (they all vote identically and even killed an ex-MP). All Indians are to the right of the other and Modi is the farthest to the right, which is why he's going to be your future leader - the person who's so extremist that there's no one to the right of him is the ideal choice for such a closed-minded society. :hitwall:

@nuclearpak @Oscar

Should this not be considered trolling and result in a ban or at least infarctions, as per the Forum rules?

A similar treatment was given to me and I respect your neutrality in not treating Pakistanis any more favourably than you would the Indians, but with them doing this, freely and without having to answer for it, I am really concerned, as an obsequiously obedient follower of the rules on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom