What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Narendra Modi's HM, Amit Shah took bribe of Rs 2.50 crores

gotti

Reaction score
Narendra Modi's HM, Amit Shah took bribe of Rs 2.50 crores from Ketan Parekh to free him from imprisonment!

1-1f8795beb7.jpg

@gotti

Your desperation is showing man.

First, it is not a breaking news unless you are living under cryo-frozen module.

Second, they are unfounded allegations that have not been proven in court.

Third, Character of amit shah was always in doubt.He is alleged to have a hand in fake encounter cases also.

Last edited by a moderator:
poor gotti's failed attempt....!! Hahahaha lmfao!!

poor gotti's failed attempt....!! Hahahaha lmfao!!

Breaking news dated 01.08.2005...:omghaha:

@gotti

First, it is not a breaking news unless you are living under cryo-frozen module.

Third, Character of amit shah was always in doubt.He is alleged to have a hand in fake encounter cases also.

Breaking News !! ???

Only Rs 2.5 crores? :woot: That's chicken feed! These politicians have really lowered their standards!! :sick:

Breaking news?

A mouse becomes a grocer with little cheese ?

This has just been made public, you clowns.

You'll find out in your media.

The bureaucratic material cannot be revealed immediately and only comes to light years later when a whistle-blower comes across it.

So much for the MUFC (Modi United Fan Club) trolls and their trolling.

How about, next time, you try something more entertaining like saying, he did it because Hindutva's fundamental rule is to milk the system that was "enforced" upon us by the invading, colonizing, white foreigners? :omghaha: (in whose countries we love to live by relinquishing our own passports and we also love doing their outsourced jobs for cheap :omghaha:)

So much for Hindutva being an empowering ideology. :omghaha:

Breaking news?

A mouse becomes a grocer with little cheese ?

I thanked because this is the first time I have heard such a saying.

Is it common in Fiji or was it a Gujarati saying that you translated into English and the meaning (and the desired effect) was lost in its translation?

:omghaha:

Poor Indian, English is for Brits.

@gotti

Then why didn't modi get rid of him? Shows your claims of modi being clean is under doubt- if modi wanted to clean up the govt., then he would have gotten rid of amit shah right long before the courts intervened right ?

Then why didn't modi get rid of him? Shows your claims of modi being clean is under doubt- if modi wanted to clean up the govt., then he would have gotten rid of amit shah right long before the courts intervened right ?

Ask from ashok321 or mritunjay.

I dislike congress and hence am a BJP supporter but i am not deep into Modi club.

i think this terrorist should be jailed and executed

Back
Top Bottom