What's new

Breaking News: Khadim Rizvi charged with treason, terrorism: information minister

he has genuine support from the Pakistani public and this is what irritate the secular elite.
Yeah right. I am passionately waiting for mass riots in every corner of Pakistan after his arrest. Where are his supporters now?

How you make Pakistanis happy? When IK made deal with Mullahs, you guys were crying where is writ of state, he is puppet PM? Now he took action against Mullahs, and you guys say it is immature decision. HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF WITH THIS HYPOCRISY?
I think you don't understand the dynamics of Pakistan politics and how this popular group can change the future of Pakistan. I just pray

Yeah right. I am passionately waiting for mass riots in every corner of Pakistan after his arrest. Where are his supporters now?
So what do you want his supporters to do?

Start suicide bombings like those molvis who were in the pockets of the state? Or ask usa and western world to start bombing Pakistan and it's army like the seculars of Pakistan who always do sujood to the western powers?

We should give rights to minorities but that doesn't mean we give rights to those who want to destroy our religion Islam.
I am sorry. Islam is so weak and vulnerable, that even in West where Muslims are a minority, secular politicians are forced to make special laws against discrimination of Islam and Muslims. Muslims are victim everywhere, no matter majority or minority.

I was just saying how did you understand khadim rizvi
I am from pak south punjab
Also my favorite singer is
Shreya ghoshal
I really like her do you know her????

Yes I know her. She sings many South Indian songs. This is one of my favorite.

I think you don't understand the dynamics of Pakistan politics and how this popular group can change the future of Pakistan.
What popularity? After Khadim Rizvi arrest, rest of Barelvi leadership jumped the sinking ship. There was no revolt or uprising against the state for sending thousands of TLP activists to jail.

I welcome this news but the Government must carefully handle this case. TLP comes wity large followership across the country due to both polical and spritual reasons and if only 0.005% people gone nuts in protest of this decision it might lead to doom of this government. Frankly speaking TLP belongs to one of the most popular sects in Pakistan and taking action against them requires a lot of courage and determination. It is not easy to swallow them and the backlash is almost guaranteed
I absolutely agree but I think it was time for "high noon at the OK Corall". Appeasement over the years has not worked. It was time to stand and if a gutsy PM, a COAS who means business, both on same page could not do it the Pakistani state was doomed. This will restore confidence in the state. Foreign governments [Chinese] and investors will have been looking at this. This will reassure them that Pakistan is a functioning state and worth investing in.

Leaving asides anything - don't bother with USA, Europe, West do you think Chinese would work with a pakistan wherre likes of Rizvi were allowe to go rampant? I mean Pakistan would turn into Somalia with Rizvi and his types if they were let loose.

I am sorry. Islam is so weak and vulnerable, that even in West where Muslims are a minority, secular politicians are forced to make special laws against discrimination of Islam and Muslims. Muslims are victim everywhere, no matter majority or minority.
I agree the western world gives Muslims rights but it also very cleverly tries to influence Islam by trying to promote secularism in Mosques and teach Muslim children about same sex marriage etc.

The western states are v strong. If they see Muslim as a major threat then believe me human rights will be the last thing on their mind

Yes I know her. She sings many South Indian songs. This is one of my favorite.

I don't know what is she saying in thia song
But she has a beautiful voice
Well in 28feb 2015 when she got married.
This was a horrible moment for me
I first see him in indian Idol junior 2013..
Do youn see that show..

I agree the western world gives Muslims rights but it also very cleverly tries to influence Islam by trying to promote secularism in Mosques and teach Muslim children about same sex marriage etc.

The western states are v strong. If they see Muslim as a major threat then believe me human rights will be the last thing on their mind
The only reason Muslims are given special treatment in the West is because West believes firmly in the principles of secularism. What they don't know is that Muslims in general hate any notion of secularism. They are only tolerating it as long they are a minority in West. As soon they get majority, they will start the process of Islamization in West.

This Norwegian guy goading the religious segment of Pakistani society to start protesting is quite obviously more dangerous and cancerous than Rizvi is.

What popularity? After Khadim Rizvi arrest, rest of Barelvi leadership jumped the sinking ship. There was no revolt or uprising against the state for sending thousands of TLP activists to jail.
What do you expect them to do? Start a rebellion lol. They have a right to protest and hold gatherings. Imran khan pti went against the government of PMLN. Even asked people to stop paying bills. Attacked PTV.

I agree Khadim Rizvi need to calm down and play real politics but accusing him of being a terrorist is hypocrisy.

I welcome this news but the Government must carefully handle this case. TLP comes wity large followership across the country due to both polical and spritual reasons and if only 0.005% people gone nuts in protest of this decision it might lead to doom of this government. Frankly speaking TLP belongs to one of the most popular sects in Pakistan and taking action against them requires a lot of courage and determination. It is not easy to swallow them and the backlash is almost guaranteed
I strongly support this opinion. Play carefully with fire.

Back
Top Bottom