What's new

Breaking News: Khadim Rizvi charged with treason, terrorism: information minister

@ waz, @ Webmaster,

Could one of you delete this topic?
It was already posted.
I saw it when I tried to change the title and the same article appeared in the 'similar threads' section below the page, but it did not do so before I posted the article, where it did not refer to any similar articles.

Thanks.

Edit: Never mind, keep the thread open.

Last edited:
Great strategy rather than storming their hqs or jalsas or protest Places .. GOP caught them nanga in their pajamas .. lol .. now I understand what Fawad Chaudhry meant by firefighting

Great strategy rather than storming their hqs or jalsas or protest Places .. GOP caught them nanga in their pajamas .. lol .. now I understand what Fawad Chaudhry meant by firefighting
آپ کو پتا نہیں چلے گا آپ کے ساتھ ہوا کیا ہے، فواد چوہدری

This government is very immature and will face the shitstorm they bring upon themselves. Don't say I told you so, but I told you so.

What Rizvi saab says is true. If you want to fight big and be done with it rather than firing a bullet here and there for 70 years.
Yes thats what I am talking about but he now in jail so he can't do this unfortunately
Well thats mean you like Khadim Rizvi right???

So arresting and putting anarchists on trial is same as bringing the shitstorm?

It depends on how much influence the anarchists hold. There are no absolutes in life, and if the government cannot maintain balance in the political sphere then they are either incompetent, inexperienced, or possibly both.

It depends on how much influence the anarchists hold. There are no absolutes in life, and if the government cannot maintain balance in the political sphere then they are either incompetent, inexperienced, or possibly both.
Most supporters of anarchists have already left the sinking ship when mass arrests started. No more challenging the state writ.

Most supporters of anarchists have already left the sinking ship when mass arrests started. No more challenging the state writ.

You are not only naive, but also foolish. Just wait and see what I am talking about. :lol:

pai_mei.jpg

Back
Top Bottom