What's new

Breaking News: Khadim Rizvi charged with treason, terrorism: information minister

Nothing big happens in Pakistan without establishments approval. Good luck

Good luck with what? I am just explaining to a Norwegian retard how the dynamics of Pakistani society work. The religious clerics/jamaats hold even more power than than your so called establishment. And if you haven't realized that yet, then you don't know anything about Pakistan. The fact that I even had to explain this to you directly tells me you know nothing of Pakistan.

You are not only naive, but also foolish. Just wait and see what I am talking about. :lol:

pai_mei.jpg
So you are looking forward for anarchy in Pakistan just so you can say "I told you so".... Mashallah lagay raho :enjoy:

So arresting and putting anarchists on trial is same as bringing the shitstorm?
Imran Khan is a good leader for us but he should leave the attitude of container politics. We have seen his latest ceremony of kharatiapur corridor where his fav Faisal Javed comparing the event, the way he was handling the event was very immature and irrelevant poetry according to the occasion of the event. This is an international ceremony and people are watching you from all over the world.
Hardline Hindu politician gives a damn on this peace process corridor and if they unable to make happy other rest of 500 seats. they don't care about it if they even lose 12 seats from Punjab.
and now we have this another immature decision against Rizvi.

Last edited:
"Khadim Rizvi and Afzal Qadri of TLP have been booked under sedition and anti terrorism charges"

Congratulations to Pakistan. Message is loud and clear. This country has functioning law/order and not a banana republic or a failed state. This will send ripples across the world that Pakistan is not what they think. It will elevate the countries international stock and help inward investment. Also it will send a potent message to others inside the country - behave yourself or the state will bite.

Well done PM Imran Khan, COAS Bajwa and the government. No idea about tomorrow but today is good day !

@Imran Khan Time for you open extra strong can of Murree Bitter and get drunk.

Good luck with what? I am just explaining to a Norwegian retard how the dynamics of Pakistani society work. The religious clerics/jamaats hold even more power than than your so called establishment. And if you haven't realized that yet, then you don't know anything about Pakistan. The fact that I even had to explain this to you directly tells me you know nothing of Pakistan.
Really? Where are mass demonstrations in favor of Maulana Pen Di Siri after his arrest?

I agree Khadim Rizvi right hand man Afzal Qadri should be punished for calling to kill the generals and chief justice and i strongly disagree with Khadim Rizvi on swearing at state institutes. But how is he a terrorist? Is he responsible for the suicide bombings? Is he responsible for attacks on army headquarters and camps? Is he responsible for suicide attacks at Masjids? Did he say our soldiers are not martyrs? Has he been reading the salah prayers of the terrorists?

He has never done something like that, he has genuine support from the Pakistani public and this is what irritate the secular elite. Nobody agrees with his swearing but we cannot deny that their is international pressure on Pakistan to release Asiya and to remove the blasphemy laws. Also to give full freedom to Qadianis so that they can expand in Pakistan with the help of the western elite. This is exactly what was happening back in the 1960s until state action was taken. Qadianis in the army, judiciary. They got the higher positions with the backing of the western powers.

With the opening of cinemas, film industry expansion, music tv channels. This will lead to promoting of clubs, sex, drugs. Also homosexuality. Skirts wearing women. Tomorrow you will see women protesting to wear skirts, or people protesting for same sex marriage.

Just look at India. Before they made normal bollywood movies, but slowing the actress started to strip. From a house wife ended up a hooker. From full clothing to nothing. From traditional marriage to homosexuality. This will never end until you legalise everything that is legalised in the western world, and you leave your religion Islam.

Pakistan is a Muslim country and any laws that are against Quran and sunnah should be abolished. We should promote Islam that is peace loving but that doesn't mean promote western culture. We should give rights to minorities but that doesn't mean we give rights to those who want to destroy our religion Islam.

And if this is true the real winner was the Pakistani state. The message is nobody is above the law. You can't go around threatening murder of judges, mutiny of soldiers against Pak Army high command and get away with it. Sedition and high treason are serious crimes as well as inciting murder.

and now this another immature decision against Rizvi.
How you make Pakistanis happy? When IK made deal with Mullahs, you guys were crying where is writ of state, he is puppet PM? Now he took action against Mullahs, and you guys say it is immature decision. HOW DO YOU LIVE WITH YOURSELF WITH THIS HYPOCRISY?

With the opening of cinemas, film industry expansion, music tv channels. This will lead to promoting of clubs, sex, drugs. Also homosexuality. Skirts wearing women. Tomorrow you will see women protesting to wear skirts, or people protesting for same sex marriage.
Hey, Alp. Like Turkey??

Back
Top Bottom