What's new

Breaking News: Khadim Rizvi charged with treason, terrorism: information minister

I actually have a very detailed opinion on this that I would like to write at a later time. It may not sit well with PTI boys or army enthusiasts either, but I typically avoid discussing Pakistani internal politics here due to peering eyes of outsiders.

Tag when you've written it.

@lastofthepatriots what you are saying about TLP is what people used to say about TTP back then. TTP is finished and TLP is about to be finished (as a legal party by SC too in coming days). PTM is the way out too.

TLP is a tiny minority and we've seen their so called power on 25th November when the state was fully ready to take them on. This snake may raise its head again but it will be crushed fully next time. Mullah gangsterism days are over.
It's always diificult for a state to act against people who on one hand hold very dangerous view but on the other have significant support in society. In fact such issues are the hardest to resolve and often pose greater threat then external enemies. But they must be opposed with iron fist. Or the state will begin to crumble. One good example of this is the USA civil rights movement and the clash with the deeply racist south in America. We all know what happened in Birmingham, Alabama. And we also know that President Kennedy brought out the US Army to face off the Governor. The federal government came out on top. 100 years before that they had a civil war. But the union fought until it prevailed.

I don't get why a lot of the mullah supporters are in secular countries?
I already told why:
The only reason Muslims are given special treatment in the West is because West believes firmly in the principles of secularism. What they don't know is that Muslims in general hate any notion of secularism. They are only tolerating it as long they are a minority in West. As soon they get majority, they will start the process of Islamization in West.

pen di siri . next number ptm ka . madar***do ki maar k samandar mey phenk do .

l

I tried to talk like your TV anchor Arnab goswami although he is very against Pakistan sometimes when I am angry ........do like him? At republic news

Sorry I can't watch his show even for 15 seconds. They are just shouting matches with no substance. Don't know why people participate and why people watch.

I don't get why a lot of the mullah supporters are in secular countries?
It's very simple. Often these individuals have either -

• failed to achieve anything in their adopted western societies and live in 'ghettos'
  • have at some point been made b*tch of by some racist white westerner
  • so they internalize all this hatred and express it through mullah support and or hated for secular west
  • often west and white will be interchangeable in their lexicon
  • overlooking that many Muslims are white
  • mixing racism with religion
And classic example of such of this is my personal b*tch @lastofthepatriots

Sorry I can't watch his show even for 15 seconds. They are just shouting matches with no substance. Don't know why people participate and why people watch.
nahh......
I watch it with interest although it is against Pakistan.....don't like it....well thats interesting....... Well people watch it for fun.....why you can't watch his show even for 15????.........I think you are one of the Congress loving thats why...right???...:angel:

Rule of law should be tighten further, i want diesel also booked under treason
Diesel is done , after FATA merger. His politics few breath away ...

Oh...was it F104 in this song ..notice first time ... @war&peace

Do you watch Indian talk shows / political ? .... i can hardly watch 5 seconds. Specially , that guy Aarnab Goshwani ....something like that. Watch his TV show , mannnnnnnnnnnn that guy cause me headache .... But, few journalist are fun to watch , one of my favorite is Karan Thapar . Very calm and swift , and very easily trap the guest in his web..watch poor Modi , how he made him miserable ...

It's very simple. Often these individuals have either -

• failed to achieve anything in their adopted western societies and live in 'ghettos'
  • have at some point been made b*tch of by some racist white westerner
  • so they internalize all this hatred and express it through mullah support and or hated for secular west
  • often west and white will be interchangeable in their lexicon
  • overlooking that many Muslims are white
  • mixing racism with religion
And classic example of such of this is my personal b*tch @lastofthepatriots

Looks like this son of a whore can't stop mentioning his father. Don't make me start posting pictures of your son that you described as looking like zayn Malik. Like my cousins can't follow you on a jog and put you in a wheel chair. Stop running your mouth before you regret it. That's my final warning to you.

nahh......
I watch it with interest although it is against Pakistan.....don't like it....well thats interesting....... Well people watch it for fun.....why you can't watch his show even for 15????.........I think you are one of the Congress loving thats why...right???...:angel:

I cannot stand ignorance. See BJP's Reddy talking about Stealth Rafale here on NDTV.

Back
Top Bottom