What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Israel reveals Iran secret “project amad”. Covert program to develop Warhead

'Wow Pakistan great Muslim Ummah yes'

... Goes on to form excellent relations with US client regimes like KSA, Jordan, Kuwait, Bahrain, Egypt etc while being hated by genuine nationalist regimes. Top kek.

Yeah they're weak hence how they never cave in while Pakistan sells its people to the US. Well we don't anymore but you get the point. They're also a more developed country than us.
Musharraf was put in charge by the US for the US. So was Ayub and Zia. people do not realize this.

Musharraf was a prostitute for the Americans. I say this as an army supporter.

How did Pakistan help Iran? We adhered to the US sanctions against Iran - unjust ones - while countries like Turkey, India and China went on trading with it and thus helping it out. I really don't get this myth that Pakistan prior to its war against TTP etc was anything but a Western vassal which sugarcoated its cozyness to other Western vassals with 'Islamic unity' nonsense.

FIRST PLEASE CHANCE YOUR PERSIAN NAME and then call us ‘idiots’
@Iran
Yeah don't look towards us this time, we tried to help you idiots 3 decades ago only to have you arrogant morons drop everything and fold to barely 10% of the pressure we dealt with. Go at it on your own now. Oh and while your at it, why not call your lovely "friends" who built chabahar for ya, see how far THAT gets ya! 8-)

Barray siyaanay bantay hein...siyana kawwa goon khata hay!

Last edited:
i am not an iranian neither i like their stupid regime but did some one notices how hard israelis are trying to create a perception that iran is a pure evil and we should bomb it .
keep in mind iran is only strong country in middle east who is opposing israel .they ( israel & its lapdog usa) already bombed iraq and syria . they are cleaning the region for israel .
we as a Muslim ( i am a sunni . a deoband to be exact) should support iran on this matter . iran is confronting zionist we should support it .
dumb Saudis think tht israelis are their friends . to be honest they hate arabs as much as they hate iranian .and if iran falls ksa maybe the next

Can someone make a video and turn Natanyahoo into a game show host when he's holding the mike and pulling the covers off the DVD rack? Please......? You can say: Yes, Americans if you attack Iran now will we throw in this beautiful Israeli wood file case....but wait there is more! Act now and will we will include this handsome DVD rack with full "The Apprentice" collection for free!!!!

Last edited:
FIRST CHANCE YOUR PERSIAN NAME then bark.

GumNaam A.H A.H

American,

Afghan bitch
See? Now THAT is why we don't wanna help you idiots anymore! need to bail on that archaic sense of nostalgic ethnic superiority...you and the saudis both!

What are you doing on a Pakistani defence forum? Are the Iranians that stupid that you can't even build your own defence forum?

Shall we have pitty for you?
If you was in an Iranian forum I would flattening you to the wall. But because of some good Pakistani members I would not answer.

A man who respects actually respects himself first...

Last edited:
Yeah they're weak hence how they never cave in while Pakistan sells its people to the US. Well we don't anymore but you get the point. They're also a more developed country than us.
look like akhatmal like you start prefering iran over your own country . then you will say no i am not supporting them because of my sect but because they are right . . ugly filthy
even we cut down the supplies of nato when we got attacked . but what iran did ? 2 strikes nothing happen multiple irgc scms died . even a tiny country like israel conducted airstrike over irgc .
because of people like you majority of Pakistanis hate iran and its followers . mir jafar k waris .

not all Pakistania but shias mostly . they are in panic mode
and that is what I've been trying to put in the heads of both shia AND sunni Pakistanis; DO NOT LET OUTSIDERS PLAY YOU ON YOUR ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS SO THAT THEY COULD FURTHER THEIR ETHNIC AGENDAS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM AT ALL!!! I can't PUT it in simpler terms!

Just like how the sunni saudi side sent a bunch of emotinal sunni Pakistanis to their deaths, the shia iranian side is gonna do the same thing to emotional shia Pakistanis!

I don't care WHO you are, shia or sunni, understand that when push comes to shove, shia iranians won't do CRAP for shia Pakistanis just like sunni saudis won't do CRAP for sunni Pakistanis! None of them will EVER step up and die for you like you go out and die for them!

At the end of the day, PAKISTAN IS ALL THAT YOU HAVE! We ONLY have each other people! Don't know why is it so hard to understand!!! :hitwall:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom