What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Israel reveals Iran secret “project amad”. Covert program to develop Warhead

Lol Pakistan users here must have the lowest self esteem I have ever seen. I kept my mouth closed, but these guys need to be put in their place.

Pakistan is never ever mentioned in the world as a strong country. It is a poor country by most standards. Certain parts of the country are literally ran by the Taliban. Al-queda runs around in your country and attacks military bases.

Also there is the fact that Osama Bin Ladin was hiding in your country right next to your prestigious military academy.

Let’s be real here, no one in the world besides India views Pakistan as any threat. A country that is too poor to pay for a pipeline so it can have eletricity isn’t causing anyone to tremble in their boots.

The only reason your military is half relevant is because your a Chinese client state and benefit from massive forms of ToT and also gifted weapons that you repaint and call “domestically developed”. Your whole purpose is that you keep India off balance for China’s benefit.

Also next time you want to mention how strong you are don’t forget to mention US violates your airspace routinely and the massive amount of drone attacks that occur on your soil.

So it is hilarious you guys come in here and try to attack tough for no apparent reason. The only time Pakistan is in the news is for its backwards society causing a ruckus or wahabbi terrorists murdering innocent people.

Last edited:
Lol Pakistan users here must have the lowest self esteem I have ever seen. I kept my mouth closed, but these guys need to be put in their place.

Pakistan is never ever mentioned in the world as a strong country. It is a poor country by most standards. Certain parts of the country are literally ran by the Taliban. Al-queda runs around in your country and attacks military bases.

Also there is the fact that Osama Bin Ladin was hiding in your country right next to your prestigious military academy.

Let’s be real here, no one in the world besides India views Pakistan as any threat. A country that is too poor to pay for a pipeline so it can have eletricity isn’t causing anyone to tremble in their boots.

The only reason your military is half relevant is because your a Chinese client state and benefit from massive from ToT and gifted weapons so that you keep India off balance for China’s benefit.

Also not to mention US violates your airspace routinely and the massive amount of drone attacks.

So it is hilarious you guys come in here and try to attack tough. The only time Pakistan is in the news is for its backwards society causing a ruckus or wahabbi terrorists murdering innocent people.
OK :coffee:

Go look at basic stats: poverty level, human development index, GDP, GDP per capita, foreign reserves, literacy rate, mortality rate, life expectancy rate, infant mortality rate, debt % of GDP, etc etc.....pakistan doesn’t fair well at all.

So don’t brag about your nukes and Chinese weapons, it really makes the whole situation look like an even bigger joke.

Go look at basic stats: poverty level, human development index, GDP, GDP per capita, foreign reserves, literacy rate, mortality rate, life expectancy rate, infant mortality rate, debt % of GDP, etc etc.....pakistan doesn’t fair well at all.

So don’t brag about your nukes and Chinese weapons, it really makes the whole situation look like an even bigger joke.
Sounds like someone's butthurt just went into overdrive cuz their Arab spring tactics failed in Pakistan, their political assets are crashing and burning in Pakistan, their weapons aren't anymore by Pakistan, their usaid is no longer needed by Pakistan, their do more mantra has failed in Pakistan and their arm twisting couldn't stop Pakistan from becoming the third largest nuclear weapons state in the world! Basically every single american tactic that worked in the middle east failed and failed miserably in Pakistan...:azn:
butthurt-you-are-find-preparation-h-you-must.jpg

Here, apply this on your throbbing butthurt, it's made in good ol' us of a (Yoda not included)...8-)

Unless your one of those Iranians living in america who pass themselves as Italian americans and change their names from Ali Rafsanjani to Al Ralphaldi...if that is the case the I'm afraid I have bad news, preperationH won't work, you will need this (yoda still not included)...
Yoda 30042018171527.jpg

8-)

Last edited:
Your kind of behaviour is the very reason the West thinks that can roll over us. The Muslim world fights within itself more than it fights its enemies.
So what do you expect me to do? Pick a side between Arabs and Persians who hate eachother and use the sunni verses shia tension as an excuse? The best I can do is remain neutral!

So what do you expect me to do? Pick a side between Arabs and Persians who hate eachother and use the sunni verses shia tension as an excuse? The best I can do is remain neutral!
Oh I dunno, maybe stop posting BS and stick to subject matter of the thread......just a thought.

Oh I dunno, maybe stop posting BS and stick to subject matter of the thread......just a thought.
OH IS THAT RIGHT...So, elaborate for me that is my BS??? Hmm? The persian-arab hatred hiding behind the charade of sunni-shia fight? The shia and sunni arabs live peacefully with each other until THIS hatred is brought up. Pakistani shias and sunnis live peacefully with each other until THIS hatred is brought up. Why the HELL shouldn't I be exposing the horse-crap for what it is?! If the saudis and the iranians wanna be pawns in isreali hands and beat the crap out of each other then GO RIGHT AHEAD! But that won't stop me from calling out this for what it is...arab-persian hatred...NOTHING MORE, NOTHING LESS! Its ethnic hatred hiding behind the garb of Islam but in reality, has NOTHING to do with Islam!

GET OVER IT!

Good idea.

On the other hand....I think Ahmadis should be allowed for hajj. We are much more cleaner than the Sunnis and the Shias.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom