What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Israel reveals Iran secret “project amad”. Covert program to develop Warhead

and that is what I've been trying to put in the heads of both shia AND sunni Pakistanis; DO NOT LET OUTSIDERS PLAY YOU ON YOUR ISLAMIC RELIGIOUS SENTIMENTS SO THAT THEY COULD FURTHER THEIR ETHNIC AGENDAS THAT HAVE NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM AT ALL!!! I can't PUT it in simpler terms!

Just like how the sunni saudi side sent a bunch of emotinal sunni Pakistanis to their deaths, the shia iranian side is gonna do the same thing to emotional shia Pakistanis!

I don't care WHO you are, shia or sunni, understand that when push comes to shove, shia iranians won't do CRAP for shia Pakistanis just like sunni saudis won't do CRAP for sunni Pakistanis! None of them will EVER step up and die for you like you go out and die for them!

At the end of the day, PAKISTAN IS ALL THAT YOU HAVE! We ONLY have each other people!
do agree . shias on social media is literally asking Pakistan to give some nukes to iran . why would we ? did iran give chabahar to us ? did iran give us access to the kulbushan's team ?

look like akhatmal like you start prefering iran over your own country . then you will say no i am not supporting them because of my sect but because they are right . . ugly filthy
even we cut down the supplies of nato when we got attacked . but what iran did ? 2 strikes nothing happen multiple irgc scms died . even a tiny country like israel conducted airstrike over irgc .
AssHole be careful what you say.

American are killing yourselves ON DAILY BASIS and Iranian have killed thousands of Israelis indirectly via Hezbollah and hamas.

No to mention we killed countless Yankees in Iraq and Lebanon and even Afghanistan.

do agree . shias on social media is literally asking Pakistan to give some nukes to iran . why would we ? did iran give chabahar to us ? did iran give us access to the kulbushan's team ?
well? technically we did try to help them but they folded and Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan had to take the fall! So they had their chance and blew it right outta there noses! So no more!

American are killing yourselves ON DAILY BASIS and Iranian have killed thousands of Israelis indirectly via Hezbollah and hamas.

No to mention we killed countless Yankees in Iraq and Lebanon and even Afghanistan.
take it easy man.
1. americans are actually NOT "killing" us on a daily basis.
2. and when they do, we do get 'em back and we all know how!

Get lost to your own defence forum. You are not wanted here neither welcome. Have some self respect and leave.
Dude give me some service in Tehran. Your parents are more appropriate to begin with.

You know what I am talking about. I won’t go more in details ...

lolz no need to panic filthy mullah . we are still waiting for your reply to tel aviv . .
all show no go .

hey guys, just leave @2800 alone, he's not worth it. All that he's doing is proving my point! Ignore him and he'll leave...

well? technically we did try to help them but they folded and Dr. Abdul Qadeer Khan had to take the fall! So they had their chance and blew it right outta there noses! So no more!
they were arogant just like afghans and arabs . all of them have nothing positive to share rather then their arrogance.

Not too long ago :

main-qimg-a701542d7cf65d57d30f7ef332c17d66-c

GOOD NIGHT ...

A US war on Iran is good for Pakistan. Pakistan would become the undisputed leader of Central Asia and Persian Gulf.

Pakistan should fully support Saudi Arabia and the US.

A US war on Iran is good for Pakistan. Pakistan would become the undisputed leader of Central Asia and Persian Gulf.

Pakistan should fully support Saudi Arabia and the US.
Naah, we are too busy fully supporting China for invading india!

We don't wanna have to deal with another 3 million refugees, this time from iran like from afghanistan! :hitwall:

Naah, we are too busy fully supporting China for invading india!

We don't wanna have to deal with another 3 million refugees, this time from iran like from afghanistan! :hitwall:

You should support your fellow Sunni Saudis.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom