What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Israel reveals Iran secret “project amad”. Covert program to develop Warhead

it is a known fact that Iran will soon be successfully invaded by coalition forces.

:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

In what universe are you living in? To invade a mountainous terrain the size of Iran would require 500,000 troops at the minimum.

Then to quell the insurgency in iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan would require another 250,000 troops.

Who is going to put up that many troops?

The opposing side would suffer 10,000+ casualties in the first few months of the war possibly greater.

Saddam in 1979 had the one of the largest militaries in the world armed to the teeth with Soviet Union weapons and could barely get past the border against a disorganized and incompetent and purged Iranian military.

No politician in their right mind would invade Iran by land. The West population does not have the stomach for such high casualty counts.

Now an air and CM attack against nuclear facilities and high value targets while unlikely is possible.

Haven't people been saying that since 1979?

I hate to pour water on your party but Yaboo the clown is showing all documents that were turned over to the IAEA by Iran . Look at the date of the image ( 2003) this loser has a mental slip and states in 2010 at the 10:39 mark
Yaboo-the clown.JPG
and catches himself changing it to 2018. This is all a show for the coming announcement on May 12th. I think that I saw Colin Powell there in the front row changing the slides.

Nothing will come of it, so you can all go to bed and play 5 knuckle chuckle.

Haven't people been saying that since 1979?
since 1979, haven't Iranian been saying that we will destroy Israel or Arabs are cowards or the revolution is to destroy Israel and the slogan marg ba Israel when they kill a fellow Muslims?

oh sorry Iranians were bluffing.

about Israel they don't bluff and they have proved it. Unlike the so called revolutionaries, Israel take action not do talking.

since 1979, haven't Iranian been saying that we will destroy Israel or Arabs are cowards or the revolution is to destroy Israel and the slogan marg ba Israel when they kill a fellow Muslims?

oh sorry Iranians were bluffing.

about Israel they don't bluff and they have proved it. Unlike the so called revolutionaries, Israel take action not do talking.

But Iran still hasn't been invaded yet.

You went off on a tangent and didn't answer my question which was a simple yes or no. This proves that you have 0 IQ.

I noticed you didn't reply to @TheImmortal

Iranians don't call Arabs cowards, even though they are. Luckily for me, I'm not Iranian so I freely call Arabs cowards.

In any case, the Iranians should make relations with "Israel" and forget about the ungrateful Palestinians. The Palestinians hate Iranians anyways.

Last edited:
:omghaha::omghaha::omghaha:

In what universe are you living in? To invade a mountainous terrain the size of Iran would require 500,000 troops at the minimum.

Then to quell the insurgency in iraq, Syria, Lebanon, Afghanistan would require another 250,000 troops.

Who is going to put up that many troops?

The opposing side would suffer 10,000+ casualties in the first few months of the war possibly greater.

Saddam in 1979 had the one of the largest militaries in the world armed to the teeth with Soviet Union weapons and could barely get past the border against a disorganized and incompetent and purged Iranian military.

No politician in their right mind would invade Iran by land. The West population does not have the stomach for such high casualty counts.

Now an air and CM attack against nuclear facilities and high value targets while unlikely is possible.
Arabs and west will manage man power. don't worry.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom