What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Israel reveals Iran secret “project amad”. Covert program to develop Warhead

You worry about your own aass first. Begherat afghani manhoos.Iran is none of your business.

since 1979, haven't Iranian been saying that we will destroy Israel or Arabs are cowards or the revolution is to destroy Israel and the slogan marg ba Israel when they kill a fellow Muslims?

oh sorry Iranians were bluffing.

about Israel they don't bluff and they have proved it. Unlike the so called revolutionaries, Israel take action not do talking.

You worry about your own aass first. Begherat afghani manhoos.Iran is none of your business.
I am not Afghani and everyone on this forum who is here from last many years know it.

but Iranians called Pakistanis beghairat for too long on american drone strikes. Now its our turn.

by the way if I am not wrong those killed were traitors from Pakistan, who went there to die for Iran.
and in the end iranians left their bodies to rot in the bases. They are using type of u like tissue paper.

Dude, @naveedullahkhankhattak is probably more Pakistani than all the Pakistanis on this thread combined and ghaiyratmand enough to chew apart 10 afghan in a single heartbeat. And trust me, you wanna keep it that way cuz it won't take him long to replace those 10 afghanis with 10 iranians so WATCH IT!

Dude, @naveedullahkhankhattak is probably more Pakistani than all the Pakistanis on this thread combined and ghaiyratmand enough to chew apart 10 afghan in a single heartbeat. And trust me, you wanna keep it that way cuz it won't take him long to replace those 10 afghanis with 10 iranians so WATCH IT!

Whatever drugs you're smoking, keep smoking them.

but Iranians called Pakistanis beghairat for too long on american drone strikes. Now its our turn.

Don't be a such a snow-flake.

the isrealis bust a move to celebrate as Arabs, Persians and Pakistanis fight...

the isrealis bust a move to celebrate as Arabs, Persians and Pakistanis fight...

Leave the Jews and Arabs to kill each other. They are from the same bloodline kind of anyways.

Iran catches and guts you boys like pigs in Syria and Iraq........then the bodies are thrown in large pits. Don't talk big......you ain't shit......manhoos afghani refugee.

I am not Afghani and everyone on this forum who is here from last many years know it.

by the way if I am not wrong those killed were traitors from Pakistan, who went there to die for Iran.
and in the end iranians left their bodies to rot in the bases. They are using type of u like tissue paper.

Tokhme khar said:
"Don't talk big......you ain't shit......manhoos afghani refugee.

Afghani refugees like him have really fucked up Pakistan

Iran catches and guts you boys like pigs in Syria and Iraq........then the bodies are thrown in large pits. Don't talk big......you ain't shit......manhoos afghani refugee.
Israel stole 100,000 secret documents from the most secured installation in Iran and here I am hearing big words from Iranians.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom