What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Israel reveals Iran secret “project amad”. Covert program to develop Warhead

Saddam had ceased to be a threat by the late 1980s. Iraq was used as a bombing target throughout the 90s, plundered by sanctions and a horrid 'oil for food' programme that wrecked its economy. Most of its educated class had begun fleeing the country.

os it is clear that they destroyed the country that they once built so that their rivals get nothing but rusted military and ruined infrastructure.

Iran IS a Shia seat, if ever there was any or is any. In political terms, that is. Saudi is an Amreeki seat. Nobody corroborates this double-digit IQ retardation of 'KSA is leader of Sunni world' Sunnis in Pakistan like to spout. There is no coherent Sunni bloc anywhere.

Dalits dont get an apology.

But i am really concerned as to why People think Iran is Shia seat and Saudi is Sunni seat.

My islamic Studies as sanctioned by Pakistani government does not mention this anywhere
Yeah but our local masjids and imam bargah do mention this.
Btw Imam bargah sa yaad aya kabhi wahan ka chakr lagain aur dekha kis banda ko mentor manta hain yeh apna
Wahabbi majid main king salman ki pic mana dekhi nhi wassa.

Saudi has a clerical class which is responsible for spreading Wahabism. The Saudi family itself is probably atheistic lol.

Iran IS a Shia seat, if ever there was any or is any. In political terms, that is. Saudi is an Amreeki seat. Nobody corroborates this double-digit IQ retardation of 'KSA is leader of Sunni world' Sunnis in Pakistan like to spout. There is no coherent Sunni bloc anywhere.
And what makes u think iran is shia seat
Ayatullah sistani is in iraq and for most of shia people there seat is in iraq
And what do u think about ismailis and zaidi hell qom doesnt even consider them shia

Yeah but our local masjids and imam bargah do mention this.
Btw Imam bargah sa yaad aya kabhi wahan ka chakr lagain aur dekha kis banda ko mentor manta hain yeh apna
Wahabbi majid main king salman ki pic mana dekhi nhi wassa.

I have prayed in Shia mosques due to convenience. Never have i ever Seen anyone say anything like that.

Quite surprised.

But why again is the conflict between regional historical rivals painted as a religious one even though its not.

If US desnot change its narrative not going nuclear would be a silly thing to do

Sistani, who's Iranian born by the way, isn't a political figure. Iran's clerics are political figures.

Shia Islamic Imamate which we believe is appointed by Allah swt and Holy Prophet pbuh is continuing. Shias have strong religious leadership from the beginning and shia strictly adhere and follow their religious leadership as it is their religious duty. Iraq and Iran are Shia learning centers since millennia. Shia bloc is led by SYEDs who are the descendants of the Holy Prophet pbuh and are backed by our 12th Imam Mahdi A.S.
Since the enemies too started making marjas, the divine leadership is separated in the form of Wilayat e Faqih. Divine leadership cannot be polluted. Shia only follow their religion when they support the Shia Marjas who are in Iraq and Iran. so it is not the issue of shia or sunni bloc. shia or sunni bloc terms are devised by the enemies to separate the muslims. we know like shias, sunni Islam too is against monarchy and oppressors but due to lack of leadership many sunnis fooled think ksa is sunni bloc while ksa is usa ally just like the shia king of iran in the past. Since shia and sunni islam both are against monarchy, shia toppled shia monarchy in Iran not for start respecting any other monarchy.

Last edited:
I have prayed in Shia mosques due to convenience. Never have i ever Seen anyone say anything like that.

Quite surprised.

But why again is the conflict between regional historical rivals painted as a religious one even though its not.
No U prayed there but not regularly

Yes thats old rift bw persians and arabs in new packing lol

Sistani, who's Iranian born by the way, isn't a political figure. Iran's clerics are political figures.
U said shia seat ? Didnt u ?
So larjani brothers are born in iraq would u call chief justice of iran an iraqi?
My point is neither ksa nor iran has right to declare them selves leader of own's sect simole as that.

And have u ever been to ksa or iran ? Most People of both countries dont fast in ramdan . most people consider themselves secular in nature , hating each other to the core?

Shia beliefs form an integral part of Iran's foreign policy and constitution. Can't say the same for 'Sunni beliefs' and KSA.

what ??????

https://5pillarsuk.com/2014/06/14/i...hia-leader-issues-call-to-arms-to-fight-isis/

http://en.hawzahnews.com/detail/News/350247

http://www.presstv.com/Detail/2016/01/15/445882/Iraq-government-Ayatollah-Sistani-Sunni-mosques

our religion is our politics.

جدا ہو دین سیاست سے تو رہ جاتی ہے چنگیزی (علامہ اقبال)

In Iraq Shias are in power but Not in control.

Shia beliefs form an integral part of Iran's foreign policy and constitution. Can't say the same for 'Sunni beliefs' and KSA.

Our religion is our politics. it applies to both Shia and Sunni. 98% common and same.

monarchy is not approved by shia or sunni Islam.
Oppression and collaboration with warmongers usa and israel not approved by shia or sunni Islam.

you are dragging Sunnis into an iranian matter .
no we dont support iran . why would we ?
because iran suports shias in sunni majority countries .
we (Pakistani) dont take sides .which we prove in Yemen conflict .
why are you acting as we are responsible if any strike take place in iran .
your fellow shias on social media are litterally asking Pakistan to hand over some nuclear warheads to iran .why such behaviour ?

I tend to believe him over IRI. Although Netanyahu does lie, and a lot, I think the biggest lier in this whole mess is IRI. And the reason is: the supreme leader went on TV a few weeks ago and said: no one in IRI is imprisoned for their belief or not agreeing with the mullahs, aghazadehs, and their enforces. A cluster f**k of lies. He said there are no political prisoners in IRI, echoed by Zarif the Pinocchio. IRI keeps saying we have this weapon, that radar, this missile, that air defense system, etc and yet everyday Israel takes down another IRGC related terror group in Syria and Lebanon.
The thing is in the end it does not matter whether he is lying or telling the truth: the seeds of doubt about IRI's commitment to nuclear deal has been planted, paving the way for more sanctions, freer hand for Israel to punish IRI in Syria and Lebanon.
There is huge support in the US, across political spectrum, to punish IRI, even as far as disintegration of the country. Sad but true...

What??? A Zionist ball licker believes Netanyahu? No, get out of here!

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom