What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Israel reveals Iran secret “project amad”. Covert program to develop Warhead

You must be the d*mbest person on this forum. You hate Jews, Bahaiis, Sunnis, Christians... and make these st&pid statements that are just beyond ignorant. But your name says it all...

who doesn't? i certainly hate those people in my country, and yours too.

This high school presentation of nothingyahoo has flopped. The white house is back peddling on the claim that Iran "has' an active nuke weapons program to the new Iran 'had' an active nuke program......lol

These guys are all a bunch of amateurs. Can't get shit done.

The path forward for the resistance is to continue to kill terrorists and continue to reclaim the remaining few towns. And ask the illegal squatters to leave. Just like how Iran dealt with them in Iraq.

Sitting holed up in a couple of towns, not even proper cities is not a policy option for Trump or any other joker, when Assad holds 90% of Syria today! Just a matter of time before they leave.

You are naive. The presentation was to give further justification for the US to pull out of the nuclear deal.

Now Iran is going to have snap back sanctions. The Us wants a better a deal which will permanently lock the nuclear program (no sunset clauses) and reduce BM capability.

Iran already gutted fordow and destroyed the nuclear reactor in Arak that would produce plutonium all for nothing.

Brillant negotiators these incompetent fools are.

Iran and ME and muslim ummah fighting war for jews as their puppets no one going to win dont understand why we dont understand jew plans against islam which are simplified now

but you are bahai........no need to hide it. Nobody hates bahai here. Just man up and acknowledge it.

You two should get a room... maybe something good ;) will come out of it.
Don't like Bahaiis?! How about the Jews? No to both! How about Sunnis? Are they bad too?

Do you actually believe all this you typed? If what you say here had any bearing of truth, then why renegotiate the deal?.........lol........We already fukked ourselves?......why all this hoo haa about Iran? three years now after the JCPOA?

You are naive. The presentation was to give further justification for the US to pull out of the nuclear deal.

Now Iran is going to have snap back sanctions. The Us wants a better a deal which will permanently lock the nuclear program (no sunset clauses) and reduce BM capability.

Iran already gutted fordow and destroyed the nuclear reactor in Arak that would produce plutonium all for nothing.

Brillant negotiators these incompetent fools are.

As I said , The west don't need any evidence to sanction a country .... they can show some fake picture and paper and call it evidences ....

something that our so called reformists countrymen ignored on purpose ...

reformist think if USA and west invade Iran , they will put them in power but the reality is that the will treat them like ugly s*x slave ...

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom