What's new

BREAKING NEWS: Israel reveals Iran secret “project amad”. Covert program to develop Warhead

We did 30 years ago in the name of this so called "brotherhood" and Dr Abdul Qadeer Khan had to fall on the sword cuz of these morons! So no more. If they want us on their side then it'll come with a pretty heavy price tag including but not limited to:
1. We decide their foreign policy, they just shut up and follow it
2. We control their intelligence, they just shut up and follow it
3. We even decide who runs for elections and whose gonna be their ayatolla!

They wont be sovereign state then.

They are historical rulers of the region.

They have given us Cyrus and Xerxes and Darius and Khomeini.

I tend to believe him over IRI. Although Netanyahu does lie, and a lot, I think the biggest lier in this whole mess is IRI. And the reason is: the supreme leader went on TV a few weeks ago and said: no one in IRI is imprisoned for their belief or not agreeing with the mullahs, aghazadehs, and their enforces. A cluster f**k of lies. He said there are no political prisoners in IRI, echoed by Zarif the Pinocchio. IRI keeps saying we have this weapon, that radar, this missile, that air defense system, etc and yet everyday Israel takes down another IRGC related terror group in Syria and Lebanon.
The thing is in the end it does not matter whether he is lying or telling the truth: the seeds of doubt about IRI's commitment to nuclear deal has been planted, paving the way for more sanctions, freer hand for Israel to punish IRI in Syria and Lebanon.
There is huge support in the US, across political spectrum, to punish IRI, even as far as disintegration of the country. Sad but true...
giphy.gif

This is a hard situation for Iran no matter if what Nentanyahu/Israel said. It is increasingly looking like pre-2003 Iraq invasion territory. With Bolton, Pompeo in Trumps ear we will see an increase in the demonization of Iran.

So it's fairly certain that the US will opt out of the deal. Then what? Will there be an attempt to attacks Iran's nuclear facilities? The Saudis will be more than happy to allow Israel to use their airbases.

They wont be sovereign state then.

They are historical rulers of the region.

They have given us Cyrus and Xerxes and Darius and Khomeini.
You think they'll be sovereign state when they start bombing them? Yeah well rome was also a historical ruler once with just as big names of rulers to match and now its been reduced down to a mere city. They REALLY need to get over the long and permanently lost glory!

Pakistanis are so ignorant about Israel, it's pretty sad. On topic, I've heard speculation Netanyahu will use the old neocon propaganda ploy of 'yellowcake uranium purchases from Niger'. This very same false intel was generated by the neocons in the Pentagon back in 2002/2003 to frame Saddam. It being used for Iran now too would be funny yet dark at the same time.

Neocons are Zionists within the US, by the way. Wolfowitz, Perle, Feith, that crowd.

Also, Pakistanis who've been following the rather childish pseudo-commentaries of Zaid Hamid on Middle East affairs, if you still haven't 'realized' that KSA are munafiqeen and Iran is fighting the right fight, please excuse yourselves from commenting on Middle East affairs. Saying 'we can't pick sides' between Iran and KSA is just veiled bias against Shias, because you're comparing them to those who are complete and utter traitors to their people, to their religion and to us.

You think they'll be sovereign state when they start bombing them? Yeah well rome was also a historical ruler once with just as big names of rulers to match and now its been reduced down to a mere city. They REALLY need to get over the long and permanently lost glory!

Iran is No pushover.

It will fight.

But Iran has always come True on iaea. It has no nuclear Ambition maybe @2800 only

Furthermore, Iran isn't just a government which has pursued a foreign policy based on certain principles no Pakistani Muslim should find objectionable, Iran has done so successfully as well. I can think of several large-scale, long-term planned neocon-Likudnik objectives that have failed thanks to Iran's machinations.

Iran's regional presence via a huge number of militias, cooperative governments etc has only expanded since 1979. it's currently extremely strong and present around Israel's frontiers too.

So it's fairly certain that the US will opt out of the deal. Then what? Will there be an attempt to attacks Iran's nuclear facilities? The Saudis will be more than happy to allow Israel to use their airbases.

If it gets to the point that Iran is deemed not to capitulate to US/Israeli demands. Then they could.

With the blatant attacks in Syria against Iranian assets that will most likely continue, its hard to say what the future will hold for now.

Does amad mean the coming yes? Or it's something else?
Yes, Emad عماد word comes from moad معود word which means the day of justice or coming of the day that was promised by god. the coming

Last edited:
I think I should make a thread about how Iran's actually been winning the geopolitical game vs the US, Israel and their Gulf patsies for quite a long time now. I always see a weird mix of over-pessimism and ignorance from our side when it comes to MENA.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom