What's new

Breaking News :- Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi to be the chief guest at 2017 Republic Day!

Bro be patient enough to atleast open the link I posted.

upload_2016-10-2_17-20-49-png.340035

raf.png

If I copy paste the article and post it in 2017, will it make it relevant?

Lol ok ok. I said we don't have to argue and just be patient. Not sure why you getting hysterical about it. For your sake I'll retract my statement. UAE won't use any ammunition used in India.

Good Day!

Just checked your flags.
Till now I was wondering how come a guy from India knows so much about AUH?
:tup:

Modi is really powerful. He got balls, public support very good understanding of diplomacy and politics. It's natural that all other power gets attracted towards him. No one want to be on wrong side of Modi.

Really a great leader of our times. Even of you are his haters you got to salute his hard work. Next 7 years under Modi and dovel is crucial for India. As they say once you built to some level of wealth, wealth keeping added in to your pockets. India about to reach this level

With this step I am personally expecting an increase in investments in infrastructure projects here.

A deal on Arab Mars Mission maybe too. If we are able to impress them , quite good amount of Dollars will be at the disposal of ISRO to fastrack crucial projects.

And this announcement comes at an important time too. Not all in the region will be happy by this.

Open at least 10 more threads about it.

Pakistan don't give a shyt, unlike our insecure neighbor, who gets diarrhea on every small interaction of Pakistan with some other country.

We won't dispatch our ministers to somehow stop that and whine about CPEC, :lol:

Diplomacy wise, the UAE crown prince is literally just business as usual. Let him first host Bibi Netanyahu, if not Bashar Assad. Bibi because certain people within India wont like it, and Bashar to give a big middle finger to all supporters of terror, whoever they may be.

We should also hope that president Trump will grace us with his tremendous presence someday.

Simple. I am secularist. My number one enemy is Islamists. Pakistani Islamists legs go weak if you say "A-rab". But their real fantasy is left for Saudia and UAE rulers. This helps me to expose the ugly reality of these Arab Wahabi lovers.

I didn't see this attitude with anyone who accepted arab aid in your country. Just because UAE crown prince is a guest in an Indian event, it doesn't mean they are going anti-Pakistan or backstabbing your country.

Open at least 10 more threads about it.

Pakistan don't give a shyt, unlike our insecure neighbor, who gets diarrhea on every small interaction of Pakistan with some other country.

We won't dispatch our ministers to somehow stop that and whine about CPEC, :lol:

No-one expected Pakistani's to give a sh*t about this news. If you didn't really give a sh*t, maybe you'd refrain from posting in this thread that had nothing to do with Pakistan?

Calm down bro and Good Day to you!

With this step I am personally expecting an increase in investments in infrastructure projects here.

A deal on Arab Mars Mission maybe too. If we are able to impress them , quite good amount of Dollars will be at the disposal of ISRO to fastrack crucial projects.

And this announcement comes at an important time too. Not all in the region will be happy by this.

True, the present Indian government won't be inviting someone for the republic day just for the optics (though that's good too..).

Simple. I am secularist. My number one enemy is Islamists. Pakistani Islamists legs go weak if you say "A-rab". But their real fantasy is left for Saudia and UAE rulers. This helps me to expose the ugly reality of these Arab Wahabi lovers.

Same strategy now followed by Modi Dovel doctrine.

Look what he did!

1)Invited sheriff sab to his opening ceremony. Which gave him more than enough space in Pakistan media and newspapers and entire world to appreciate his move.

2)Made surprising visit to sheriff's daughter marriage. That's master stroke in Pakistan diplomacy.

Now he established as respectable gentleman to many Pakistanis. You know about news headlines carried on in Pakistan at that time. But some one was not happy about this new found love between India and Pakistan civilians leadership. But in advance Modi was moving his coins respective to Pakistan. Pakistan rely on three main pillars Americans, Arabs and China...

He invited Chinese Xi and made close people to people contact in social media and by visiting China. So now he atleast showed to Chinese population about his willingness for closer ties and friendship.

He made a. Great deal of personal relationships with Obama administration. You know what are all happened now US totally support India in all means except few due to our ties with Russians.

3)As far as Pakistan is concerned Getting Arab to our diplomatic circle was not easy. Even though we had long lasting trade relationships this was the first time we saw India actually opening up its ambit to an Arab as strategic Patnership.

In short We played it very well thought strategy. We isolated Pakistan at least regionally partially in global stage.

If I was Pakistan or Pakistani I will be very confused about these latest developments. This never happened before. Completely devastating... UAE İran Israel SAARC America ASEAN...

That's brilliant?

Back
Top Bottom