What's new

Breaking News :- Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi to be the chief guest at 2017 Republic Day!

I've got to add, no other country in middle-east treats expats better than UAE. Appreciate the decision of GOI to invite H H Sheikh Mohamed bin Zayed Al Nahyan who is not just the Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi but also the person who runs the country when HH Sheikh Khalifa is unwell. He's sometimes described as the man who shaped the military posture of UAE and is only second to King Salman of KSA in military matters in the arab world.

Good Day!

Totally agreed ,by the way other than oil storage in India what type of deals we might see
Lolz
I hope this time it's something related to the use of PORT...let me b very specific- the Dubai port.

Your assumption is wrong!
Try speaking against the government of Obama, and you will be the next snowden. Lolz

They let me practise my religion, I celebrate all the Hindu festivals here be it Diwali,holi or navratri.

Anyways,let's not deviate from the topic.

That's not true at all levina. America is filled with obama haters even a quite few on this forum.
Their argument is that obama is trying to ban guns in America but in reality Obama is the best friend that the nra has got.
Since he is the 1st black president he has more security than others.

That's not true at all levina. America is filled with obama haters even a quite few on this forum.
Their argument is that obama is trying to ban guns in America but in reality Obama is the best friend that the nra has got.
Since he is the 1st black president he has more security than others.
My point was, there's a limit to which you can speak against the govt.
Be it America,Russia,Pakistan or India, nowhere a citizen enjoys absolute freedom.

Totally agreed ,by the way other than oil storage in India what type of deals we might see ?

Lolz
I hope this time it's something related to the use of PORT...let me very specific- the Dubai port.

Expect:

1. UAE investment in India.

2. UAE ammunition manufacturing in India in a modest scale.

3. Close door discussion on Rafales with DM?

4. Expecting some defense deals atleast in a very small scale as HH is also the Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces.

Good Day all!

Be it America,Russia,Pakistan or India, nowhere a citizen enjoys absolute freedom.
Not in Pakistan every one is self claimed critic

Hey we can bash the government all we want in India. You might even become a celebrity. lol

Good Day!

1. UAE investment in India.
Ok
2. UAE ammunition manufacturing in India in a modest scale.
No ! West can offer more than India .
3. Close door discussion on Rafales with DM?
Not
http://en.terra.com/news/news/uae_says_rafale_proposal_unworkable/act430073
Expecting some defense deals atleast in a very small scale as HH is also the Deputy Supreme Commander of the UAE Armed Forces.
probably but in light of counter terrorism bla bla

Your headache not mine. :)
you commented it just proving you are wrong

No ! West can offer more than India .

Its not about what west can offer, UAE needs a military relation with India. Please watch the space, we dont havta argue about it now.

Copy pasting an article which is copy pasted from 2011 makes it irrelevant yea?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-airbus-orders-idUSTRE7AF0LL20111116

Anyways like the previous point, lets not argue over it and be patient. Rafale is heading to UAE soon.

I'd like to add that alot of UAE pilots prefer Mirage over F-16. Does that mean Mirages will be replaced by another french aircraft? Time will tell. :-)

Good Day!

Copy pasting an article which is copy pasted from 2011 makes it irrelevant yea?

http://www.reuters.com/article/us-airbus-orders-idUSTRE7AF0LL20111116

Anyways like the previous point, lets not argue over it and be patient. Rafale is heading to UAE soon.

Good Day!
its 21 Hour Ago article

upload_2016-10-2_17-20-49.png

Its not about what west can offer, UAE needs a military relation with India. Please watch the space, we dont havta argue about it now.
No they want any weapons from India

you commented it just proving you are wrong
Can you watch YouTube in your country?
Or let's ask the Chinese.
So there you go!
I made my point clear- there's no absolute freedom.

its 21 Hour Ago article

View attachment 340035

Bro be patient enough to atleast open the link I posted.

upload_2016-10-2_17-20-49-png.340035

raf.png

If I copy paste the article and post it in 2017, will it make it relevant?

Lol ok ok. I said we don't have to argue and just be patient. Not sure why you getting hysterical about it. For your sake I'll retract my statement. UAE won't use any ammunition made in India.
Its not about what west can offer, UAE needs a military relation with India. Please watch the space, we don't havta argue about it now.

Good Day!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom