What's new

Breaking News :- Crown Prince of Abu Dhabi to be the chief guest at 2017 Republic Day!

As wrote in the previous post, unlike India who goes ga-ga at each and every meeting which Pakistan may have with another souvereign nation, we'll take it with a chill-pill.

I fail to see any chill pill effect in your posts. :-) If I were you, I wouldn't even comment on a thread containing a topic that is of no relevance to me.

Good Day to you and your pills ;)!

I fail to see any chill pill effect in your posts. :-) If I were you, I wouldn't even comment on a thread containing a topic that is of no relevance to me.

Good Day to you and your pills ;)!

The topic is relevant to me because I just want to highlight the difference how differently Pakistan and India react when one of them interacts with other souvereign nations.

The meeting/invitation itself has no importance to me.

The topic is relevant to me because I just want to highlight the difference how differently Pakistan and India react when one of them interacts with other souvereign nations.

lol you reacted to something to u don't care? Isn't it like you going to a store to tell them you are not interested in buying anythng?

anyways have fun lol

Good Day!

lol you reacted to something to u don't care? Isn't it like you going to a store to tell them you are not interested in buying anythng?

anyways have fun lol

Good Day!

Ok bro, whatever floats your boat...

India invites close friends to be guest at Republic Day parade
pakistan ought to be concerned when a country traditionally friendly to it is attending.

India invites close friends to be guest at Republic Day parade
pakistan ought to be concerned when a country traditionally friendly to it is attending.

I don't see any reason for Pakistan to be concerned. The same way Russia didn't have to be concerned when Obama was our guest few years back. Regardless, a good decision by GOI to invite UAE crown prince.

Good Day!

I don't see any reason for Pakistan to be concerned. The same way Russia didn't have to be concerned when Obama was our guest few years back. Regardless, a good decision by GOI to invite UAE crown prince.

Good Day!

there is an expectation UAE will be neutral in India-Pakistan conflict
that may be a disappointment for our friends to the west

As wrote in the previous post, unlike India who goes ga-ga at each and every meeting which Pakistan may have with another souvereign nation, we'll take it with a chill-pill.

ohh we never knew getting 22 MPs ready to whine all over the world is called taking a chill-pill..

there is an expectation UAE will be neutral in India-Pakistan conflict
that may be a disappointment for our friends to the west
noooo not anymore.we refused yemen war just becose we dont want anyone to assist us in defending our mother land.no doubt u guys are looking for some backers.but still neutral is good for us.if not helping india

Any Plans to display the Tejas in front of your guest.....in the air i mean.

noooo not anymore.we refused yemen war just becose we dont want anyone to assist us in defending our mother land.no doubt u guys are looking for some backers.but still neutral is good for us.if not helping india

india is not involved in yemen fight. it sounds like you made promises in the past and refused to keep them when the time came.

you depend on expatriate remmitances. if oil prices climb back to $100 look for pakistani ministers to be back in Dubai with a begging bowl

Any Plans to display the Tejas in front of your guest.....in the air i mean.

If you give me your address, I'd let u know once the decision is made. Meantime, let's troll somewhere else? :-)

Good day!

Back
Top Bottom